Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAIR DROPS

3 posters

Go down

FAIR DROPS Empty FAIR DROPS

Post  sunnburst Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:50 pm

Seeing as how there is only a small handful of female players on the server I feel they should be heard rather than drowned out by male idiocy and greedyness. I strongly suggest that future FEMALE drops be done for the females only rather than in the middle of 14 male players. not only because it is unfair but bc unless female players are treated equally and fairly how the hell do you expect them to bring all their friends onto a server that caters to the male population. I am pretty sure that the guys wont enjoy playing an all male server, bc even guys want to have their girlfriends/friends/sisters be able to come on and have fun as well. SO how about we make things a lil more fair for the girls that actually like the server and have worked to help people who have just started the server. perhaps we would be more inclined to donate money to a server that treats us fairly.
sunnburst
sunnburst
Warrior

Back to top Go down

FAIR DROPS Empty Re: FAIR DROPS

Post  sunnburst Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:10 pm

no im talking about when an admin just warps EVERYONE online to aven and drops fem items. when only a small number of females were on.... and like a dozen guys. if its a female item being droped by an admin it should be offered to the very few female players. same with male armor... giving guys a fair chance.
sunnburst
sunnburst
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  JoshX Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:26 pm

sunnburst wrote:no im talking about when an admin just warps EVERYONE online to aven and drops fem items. when only a small number of females were on.... and like a dozen guys. if its a female item being droped by an admin it should be offered to the very few female players. same with male armor... giving guys a fair chance.

No. If it's an event, everyone has equal chance. Gender or not. I rather be fair among all players not genders. Sorry even if it's a female item, everyone (includes males) has a chance. And if admins drop male stuff, same rule applies, everyone (including females) has a chance.
JoshX
JoshX
Asian Sexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  $horty Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:03 pm

JoshX wrote:
sunnburst wrote:no im talking about when an admin just warps EVERYONE online to aven and drops fem items. when only a small number of females were on.... and like a dozen guys. if its a female item being droped by an admin it should be offered to the very few female players. same with male armor... giving guys a fair chance.

No. If it's an event, everyone has equal chance. Gender or not. I rather be fair among all players not genders. Sorry even if it's a female item, everyone (includes males) has a chance. And if admins drop male stuff, same rule applies, everyone (including females) has a chance.

Everyone has a chance, though in my opinion, whether female or not, people can still trade items for items. Like for example: The other day there was a event-like thing (A bit hard to explain) that Elevations did and I picked up Death Bringer Helmet and plate. I didn't have a use of it (Because i'm a female) so I swapped it for something I needed.
-And thanks to the guy who xfered for me <Can't remember your ign>-.
$horty
$horty
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Panda Costume (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down