Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girls; What's your favorite hair color? [Custom Hairstyles by Otakulove]

5 posters

Go down

Girls; What's your favorite hair color? [Custom Hairstyles by Otakulove] Empty Girls; What's your favorite hair color? [Custom Hairstyles by Otakulove]

Post  Otakulove Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:56 pm

Well, v.13 is just around the corner.

And I had the pleasure of pixeling a new female hairstyle, which will be implemented into v.13.

The only problem is...

I don't know what color it should be!

So you tell me.

Girls; What's your favorite hair color? What hair color would you like to see on a new hairstyle the most?

Please post your responses here on this topic.

Thank you! Very Happy
Otakulove
Otakulove
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Dirndl Dress (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Girls; What's your favorite hair color? [Custom Hairstyles by Otakulove] Empty :O

Post  roefl Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:13 pm

im a girl toooo Very Happy:D:D:D.......... anyway i always love the collors => luna and white
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Girls; What's your favorite hair color? [Custom Hairstyles by Otakulove] Empty Re: Girls; What's your favorite hair color? [Custom Hairstyles by Otakulove]

Post  $horty Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:31 am

roefl wrote:im a girl toooo Very Happy:D:D:D.......... anyway i always love the collors => luna and white

Wow..O.O you're a girl?!

Hi otul. This'll be a great way to get your colours in. gl.
$horty
$horty
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Panda Costume (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Girls; What's your favorite hair color? [Custom Hairstyles by Otakulove] Empty Re: Girls; What's your favorite hair color? [Custom Hairstyles by Otakulove]

Post  Miss Chaos Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:03 pm

Otaku!! ^-^ <333 I think Red hair with white streaks. Like the one in the FE backgrounds! =D Or luna and white would be pretty too :3 Or maybe even Black and Pink! >=D. (There is no black or pink colors T_T </3)

Well, there is a few ideas.. It probobly didn't help much o.o.. But I tried! ^^"
Miss Chaos
Miss Chaos
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:28 pm

ok im not a girl but i sugest a color like purple and black or purple and white would look nice
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Chaos Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:14 pm

hibob wrote:ok im not a girl but i sugest a color like purple and black or purple and white would look nice

Oooo! That does sound nice. I didn't think of Black and Purple for hair. Even though my whole room is black and purple >.>... ^^'' Heh.. Purple and white. Hmm. I wonder how that one would look =o. Sounds good though! ^^!
Miss Chaos
Miss Chaos
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:16 pm

yea i know i said that because purple is my fav color and white and black is cool because its in old school cartoons XD LOLOLOLOLOLOL
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down