Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAKE SOME QUESTS

2 posters

Go down

MAKE SOME QUESTS Empty MAKE SOME QUESTS

Post  twisted5000 Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:46 pm

i definatly think u should make some quests in the game. their is only 1 and thats the fallen quest.besides the beginer 1 thats gives 10k exp and gold.their arnt quest and that makes fe boring cause their is nothing to do but hang oout and do arena.

pleas make some quest id be alout more fun. also maby a beter way of checking ur progress in the quest besides the sitem pming u every few seconds that u killed a monster. maby add the book back and make speiul quest that u can get a rly gud unlore item in and it goes in ur book so plp no u did it.hmmmm......i can only think of 3 quest total in the game.....their should be a tun more and a bunch that u can do over again to make mony if fishing neva comes back. Razz

BY:KOOKER

PS: i have no idea why my post are so mutch bigger then outher peoples ^^" sry if it anoys u having to read so mutch with my last um 8 post Very Happy i just thought id get out all my ideas at 1ce .

twisted5000
Warrior

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Monk Pants (Male)
Weapon:: Tensa Zangestu Tensa Zangestu

Back to top Go down

MAKE SOME QUESTS Empty Re: MAKE SOME QUESTS

Post  Bahamut Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:22 am

A couple would be nice yeah :p
Bahamut
Bahamut