Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zerosyncs In game MOD Application.

+10
Lostmanga
Wolf
UarghapirateV.2
Skelly Man
$horty
Cloud
JoshX
Otakulove
chaosdog
Zerosync
14 posters

Go down

Zerosyncs In game MOD Application. Empty Zerosyncs In game MOD Application.

Post  Zerosync Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:50 pm

About Me: My name is Alex, I am 17 years old, I live in British Columbia, Canada. And I'm currently taking my carpentry apprenticeship at Kwantlen Polytechnic University. I play AAA hockey, and hoping to go big some day. I also help my dad coach my little brothers hockey team to help inspire my little brother to go big also.

Attitude: I am generally a laid back person, unless you get on my bad side. On any game I have ZERO tolerance for cheating, abuse of players, and spamming or any kind of annoying behavior. But back to being when I'm nice, when I'm not really annoyed I am a very fun and good person to talk to. I enjoy helping new players with what they need to get and teaching them how to get it.

Why I'm Applying: I know they're is tons of Moderators on Fallen Evolution at the moment, but from observation only few really do what they're supposed to do, such as Undead, Powerfulking, and Kingfreek. So as people being Moderators and not doing anything to help make the server better, it's just wasted spots on a Staff List. So I'm here to actually apply for something I want to do, which is MOD this server, and help newer people, and experienced people if they need it. I also have experience being an admin on Endless Online Private Servers. Such as Ryanserv (No longer running), and Renezaras (I'm pretty sure that server is over also). Commands, I'm not that familiar with on this server.

Myself on FE: Some of you may have seen me on FE, and have noticed I like to make fun of people a little bit, with all honesty there's no seriousness involved in any of it. I'm quite a sarcastic person, but if someone seriously comes to me for help, I'll be serious back and help them. The time I spend on FE varies different every day, obviously I'm not going to be online while I'm at school, and being involved in AAA hockey takes a lot of time out of my hands. Same with helping coach my little brother. But normally I can get a good 10 - 12 hours in a WEEK, not day Wink. But seeing as its spring break right now, Im on more often, but it ends this week *sad face*.

Well anyways, there's my application. Now lets reel in the comments.

Oh I forgot to mention I also like fishing Smile.

Zerosync
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Zerosyncs In game MOD Application. Empty Re: Zerosyncs In game MOD Application.

Post  chaosdog Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:18 pm

was good until i got to attitude then i stopped reading

Last edited by chaosdog on Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a)
chaosdog
chaosdog
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Otakulove Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:20 pm

Not bad.

I give it an 7/10. Wink
Otakulove
Otakulove
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Dirndl Dress (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Post  JoshX Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:41 pm

I actually know this kid from main. Rolling Eyes
JoshX
JoshX
Asian Sexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerosync Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:54 pm

chaosdog wrote:was good until i got to attitude then i stopped reading

Shoulda kept reading Razz, the way I see it. This server needs its arvid. xD

Zerosync
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:59 pm

Not to be mean, but... We have more then enough mods. Srry
Cloud
Cloud
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  $horty Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:48 am

Arvid? Shocked

Arvid is a admin that only walled/jailed people. He wasn't nice at all. Arvid didn't do anything but hide. Also, he @ random messages that were all lies.

Why would FE need another 'Arvid'? scratch
$horty
$horty
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Panda Costume (Female)

Back to top Go down

Post  Skelly Man Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:03 am

i think the admin tirals should be over Rolling Eyes

we have to many aadmins thaat just take advantage of their powers :[

i think we need more pixelers or mappers not mod's we got mods commin out the WAZOO lol!
Skelly Man
Skelly Man
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  $horty Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:22 pm

Skelly Man wrote:i think the admin tirals should be over Rolling Eyes

we have to many aadmins thaat just take advantage of their powers :ed]i think we need more pixelers or mappers not mod's we got mods commin out the WAZOO lol!

Lol, indeed.

We still need mods though. You also have to remember time zone's are different between each player & admin, that means, If someone who lives in America went to bed, obviously someone else (for example. Australian) should be able to get online and patrol FE & keep it under control Smile .
$horty
$horty
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Panda Costume (Female)

Back to top Go down

Post  UarghapirateV.2 Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:00 pm

Cloud wrote:Not to be mean, but... We have more then enough mods. Srry
i very much agree with you.

but it was a well written app. dont think there will be any more trials for quite sometime til some of the admins decide to resign.

good luck in the future.
UarghapirateV.2
UarghapirateV.2
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:04 pm

Eh. The only reason you haven't seen me doing it is because of the timezone difference. And @ Skelly man, Yes they are over. People are still signing up though to get a head start.
Wolf
Wolf
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Lostmanga Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:13 pm

I think this was a decent application and I give it a 8.5/10 cheers But I have been told that the admin crew may not be recruiting new mods for a while ;o... So good luck in the future Very Happy
Lostmanga
Lostmanga
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon:: Guitar Guitar

http://lostmangaeoguitar.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Skelly Man Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:15 pm

$horty wrote:
Skelly Man wrote:i think the admin tirals should be over Rolling Eyes

we have to many aadmins thaat just take advantage of their powers :ed]i think we need more pixelers or mappers not mod's we got mods commin out the WAZOO lol!

Lol, indeed.

We still need mods though. You also have to remember time zone's are different between each player & admin, that means, If someone who lives in America went to bed, obviously someone else (for example. Australian) should be able to get online and patrol FE & keep it under control Smile .

yes guess so.

but i think we need pixelers more than mappers cuz mappin is quite easy Razz but we deffinately need coders!

Spoiler:
Skelly Man
Skelly Man
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  bloodyshade Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:05 pm

Well everyone should know an Application means nothing cause things change once someone gets admin powers.

I see admins abuse there powers a week after they get them and learn all the commands they can use.

So half the time I find every new admin needs a supervisor to prevent Abusing power's.

I had to do that as Co-Owner on a server and watch over 4 new admins if they did 3 things wrong they got demoted to player again

Like attacking a Winning since every server has a Winning who targets it and once you attack they respond and DDOS

I would give you a thumb up for your application but I would have to see how you act in game to accept you as becoming a mod.

And I agree with Skelly about needing more Mappers and Pixel artists

But still Good Luck on reaching your goal of becoming a mod since I would love to see mods who do there job but not abuse there power since from what I see daily is admins ignoring whats going on around them and not try and stuff anything from happening..

If I was Rambling on just message me or if you agree with what I said.
bloodyshade
bloodyshade
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerosync Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:06 pm

bloodyshade wrote:Well everyone should know an Application means nothing cause things change once someone gets admin powers.

I see admins abuse there powers a week after they get them and learn all the commands they can use.

So half the time I find every new admin needs a supervisor to prevent Abusing power's.

I had to do that as Co-Owner on a server and watch over 4 new admins if they did 3 things wrong they got demoted to player again

Like attacking a Winning since every server has a Winning who targets it and once you attack they respond and DDOS

I would give you a thumb up for your application but I would have to see how you act in game to accept you as becoming a mod.

But still Good Luck on reaching your goal of becoming a mod since I would love to see mods who do there job but not abuse there power since from what I see daily is admins ignoring whats going on around them and not try and stuff anything from happening..

I see where you're comming from. But when you compare from a server you Co-Owned, you cant compare it to FE. I dont see admins abusing their powers except with the global PK thing, its kind of annoying. The only reason I applied for MOD right now is cause theres way to many MODs that dont do anything anymore. They sit in bank and talk and ignore PM's.

Again, I still give props to Tenkei, Skull, Undead, Powerfulking, and Kingfreek. They actually do their job from what I see but those are only MODs that dont pixel or anything, but theres others that dont pixel that just sit on their ass and do nothing.

No offence to Josh/Lexie/Cloud/Joey.

Everyone else on the staff list besides the ones I listed and Otakulove & Elevations should be removed because they do crap all, all the time.

Zerosync
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:26 am

Zerosync wrote:
bloodyshade wrote:Well everyone should know an Application means nothing cause things change once someone gets admin powers.

I see where you're comming from. But when you compare from a server you Co-Owned, you cant compare it to FE. I dont see admins abusing their powers except with the global PK thing, its kind of annoying. The only reason I applied for MOD right now is cause theres way to many MODs that dont do anything anymore. They sit in bank and talk and ignore PM's.

Again, I still give props to Tenkei, Skull, Undead, Powerfulking, and Kingfreek. They actually do their job from what I see but those are only MODs that dont pixel or anything, but theres others that dont pixel that just sit on their ass and do nothing.

Everyone else on the staff list besides the ones I listed and Otakulove & Elevations should be removed because they do crap all, all the time.

-I- do what I'm supposed to do, so unless you're seemingly blind and mentally challenged to see things, I suggest you rethink that.

I answer all PM's I get, I help as many people as I can, and I warp from place to place (mostly the places where KSing happens the most, and wander around making sure it doesn't happen.) I also check Global and try to keep it in order from people like Sniper.

Unless you have specific details as to why I (and the others) should be removed, don't be saying those you've not mentioned need to be gone. WORD is nothing compared to visual, legit proof.

YOU don't need to see us doing our (job). Only those we help and Otaku and Ele are the only ones' who it matters to.

You're just a player. Enjoy that we try our best to give you an enjoyable time.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sesshomaru Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:52 pm

Thiamor wrote:
Zerosync wrote:

-I- do what I'm supposed to do, so unless you're seemingly blind and mentally challenged to see things, I suggest you rethink that.

I answer all PM's I get, I help as many people as I can, and I warp from place to place (mostly the places where KSing happens the most, and wander around making sure it doesn't happen.) I also check Global and try to keep it in order from people like Sniper.

Unless you have specific details as to why I (and the others) should be removed, don't be saying those you've not mentioned need to be gone. WORD is nothing compared to visual, legit proof.

YOU don't need to see us doing our (job). Only those we help and Otaku and Ele are the only ones' who it matters to.

He's "Just a player" Well us "Just players" are what keeps the server going aswell, no need to say he's just a player because you ARE just a player aswell, you're just a player that has a little bit of authority, it doesn't make you better in anyway shape or form. and No i'm not trien to flame or anything i'm just saying, the PLAYERS are what keeps the game going. If us JUST PLAYERS didn't JUST PLAY the server would be dead.

As for the part of us not needing to see you doing your job, yes we do so we know what mods we can depend on Smile.

from what i read he just said he wants to be a mod so that HE and Everyone else knows that there are the good mods, i've tried to pm like 3-4 mods in the past 3 days i've started playing again, elevations otaku and cloud are the only ones that have replied to my pms whenever i haven't played in a while and just needed a simple question answered, and i went to bank and saw the mods i was trien 2 pm sitting there chatting with their buds and not doing what they were hired to do which is Help. AND Yet again I'm not bashing, flaming, picking sides. I'm simply saying Yes we need more mods willing to help. I to would like to apply for a mod position and i will be entering my application soon, I'm also the newest DJ recruite for FE radio was just hired last night. but still us JUST PLAYERS are what keeps the game from dieing. You and no other admin are better than us JUST players, we are all JUST players some just have some powers.

PROVE TO US THAT YOU AND OTHERS DONT DESERVE TO BE REMOVED Smile.

Sesshomaru~

Sesshomaru
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:39 pm

Sesshomaru wrote:
Thiamor wrote:
Zerosync wrote:

He's "Just a player" Well us "Just players" are what keeps the server going aswell, no need to say he's just a player because you ARE just a player aswell, you're just a player that has a little bit of authority, it doesn't make you better in anyway shape or form. and No i'm not trien to flame or anything i'm just saying, the PLAYERS are what keeps the game going. If us JUST PLAYERS didn't JUST PLAY the server would be dead.

As for the part of us not needing to see you doing your job, yes we do so we know what mods we can depend on Smile.

from what i read he just said he wants to be a mod so that HE and Everyone else knows that there are the good mods, i've tried to pm like 3-4 mods in the past 3 days i've started playing again, elevations otaku and cloud are the only ones that have replied to my pms whenever i haven't played in a while and just needed a simple question answered, and i went to bank and saw the mods i was trien 2 pm sitting there chatting with their buds and not doing what they were hired to do which is Help. AND Yet again I'm not bashing, flaming, picking sides. I'm simply saying Yes we need more mods willing to help. I to would like to apply for a mod position and i will be entering my application soon, I'm also the newest DJ recruite for FE radio was just hired last night. but still us JUST PLAYERS are what keeps the game from dieing. You and no other admin are better than us JUST players, we are all JUST players some just have some powers.

PROVE TO US THAT YOU AND OTHERS DONT DESERVE TO BE REMOVED Smile.

Sesshomaru~

Yeah, I didn't mean anything by that, I only meant that in the end, us doing our jobs matter more-so to Otaku and Ele.

I would be gone by now if I wasn't doing anything. I'm not able to reply to EVERY PM, but I do try to. Along with the color of the PM's and the amount of them I get, it is hard to see them all at once as it is.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:44 pm

I'll say this again. There were only a few times which I've seen you on so that's probably the reason why you don't name me. Also I do my job the way I'm meant to do it. It's just in the mean time I'm relaxing. I'll check on hell every so often and then I'd go back. Heck I just banned a guy forever because he just autoed after being banned. It was the day after he got banned anyways. Besides. I'm not gonna take flame. I'm gonna end this on there's sooo many people called alex on FE +D
Wolf
Wolf
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sesshomaru Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:53 am

Flare wrote:I'll say this again. There were only a few times which I've seen you on so that's probably the reason why you don't name me. Also I do my job the way I'm meant to do it. It's just in the mean time I'm relaxing. I'll check on hell every so often and then I'd go back. Heck I just banned a guy forever because he just autoed after being banned. It was the day after he got banned anyways. Besides. I'm not gonna take flame. I'm gonna end this on there's sooo many people called alex on FE +D

Verified lol flare just helped me do my update haha. he does his job 2 Razz.

Sesshomaru
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  fallenknight Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:02 am

$horty wrote:Arvid? , he @ random messages that were all lies.

that was paperclip who Winning'd his account xD

o and most of what paperclip said on arvids acc was insulful slurs about the mods of EO, mainly vult and the fact that v29 will never come out
so the were never any lies anyway xD
fallenknight
fallenknight
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: School Costume (Female)
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down