Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

License Agreement before submitting work to FE

+4
Skelly Man
Powrfulking
roefl
Elevations
8 posters

Go down

License Agreement before submitting work to FE Empty License Agreement before submitting work to FE

Post  Elevations Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:09 am

~~License Agreement~~

This agreement must be signed or accepted before submitting pixels to elevations or sending them for use in game.

(The new agreement that also now states selling there items/ "ART" does not apply to some artists)

In this agreement you hereby are handing over your pixels to be used in FE. Those pixels will go in FE and will not be taken out unless I, Elevations, decide to remove them. If you have sent me work to be used in FE you must agree to this, the artwork on this forum is not necessarily under this agreement until it has been sent to me to be added in-game.

The artwork will not be dished out to any other server in the original format it came in. It will be sliced and reput into the fallen evolution graphic files and encrypted for security. Your artwork will be secure and will belong to me in this format.

Any sheets that you made belong and own to you. You may send them to whoever you please, however if you are hired as an admin or want to continue working with FE then please do NOT send out your sheets.

As you know we often use some artwork for donation items. By submitting artwork, you agree to let FE use your artwork for donations.

You must agree to this License Agreement before handing ANY work to elevations if you do not agree with this then please tell me now (apart from some admins who are already hired this excludes you)

This agreement may be changed at any time.

Sign here

SIGNED:_______________ agrees to this agreement for Elevations, Fallen Evolution, Elevations productions.

You can download the document here and send it to me via email/MSN.

http://www.fallen-evolution.com/License Agreement FE Artwork.txt

http://www.fallen-evolution.com/License Agreement FE Artwork.docx
Elevations
Elevations
Owner

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

https://www.fallen-ev0lution.com

Back to top Go down

License Agreement before submitting work to FE Empty Re: License Agreement before submitting work to FE

Post  roefl Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:14 am

[quote="Elevations"]
~~License Agreement~~

This agreement must be signed or accepted before submitting pixels to elevations or sending them for use in game.

(The new agreement that also now states selling there items/ "ART" does not apply to some artists)

In this agreement you hereby are handing over your pixels to be used in FE. Those pixels will go in FE and will not be taken out unless I, Elevations, decide to remove them. If you have sent me work to be used in FE you must agree to this, the artwork on this forum is not necessarily under this agreement until it has been sent to me to be added in-game.

The artwork will not be dished out to any other server in the original format it came in. It will be sliced and reput into the fallen evolution graphic files and encrypted for security. Your artwork will be secure and will belong to me in this format.

Any sheets that you made belong and own to you. You may send them to whoever you please, however if you are hired as an admin or want to continue working with FE then please do NOT send out your sheets.

As you know we often use some artwork for donation items. By submitting artwork, you agree to let FE use your artwork for donations.

You must agree to this License Agreement before handing ANY work to elevations if you do not agree with this then please tell me now (apart from some admins who are already hired this excludes you)

Sign here

SIGNED:ROEFL, agrees to this agreement for Elevations, Fallen Evolution, Elevations productions.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

License Agreement before submitting work to FE Empty Re: License Agreement before submitting work to FE

Post  Powrfulking Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:45 am

[quote="Elevations"]
~~License Agreement~~

Sign here

SIGNED:Powerfulking, agrees to this agreement for Elevations, Fallen Evolution, Elevations productions.

Last edited by Powrfulking on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Powrfulking
Powrfulking
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Ban Hammer Ban Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:18 am

Rocco wrote:Is this because your gonna be Copyrighting the server?

no it has different reasons.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Armor::

Back to top Go down

Post  Skelly Man Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:01 pm

Elevations wrote:
~~License Agreement~~

Sign here

SIGNED: Skelly Man agrees to this agreement for Elevations, Fallen Evolution, Elevations productions.

i dont see the reason for this people post because they want to and why send the sheets to ele he like never puts players sheets in. the only players pixels ive seen is Seraphim's Plasma Sword and Skull's Superman :/
Skelly Man
Skelly Man
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Mon May 17, 2010 12:39 pm

Skelly Man wrote:
Elevations wrote:
~~License Agreement~~

Sign here

SIGNED: Skelly Man agrees to this agreement for Elevations, Fallen Evolution, Elevations productions.

i dont see the reason for this people post because they want to and why send the sheets to ele he like never puts players sheets in. the only players pixels ive seen is Seraphim's Plasma Sword and Skull's Superman :/
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  nubslyr Sun May 30, 2010 6:22 pm

~~License Agreement~~

Sign here

SIGNED:NUBSLYR agrees to this agreement for Elevations, Fallen Evolution, Elevations productions.
nubslyr
nubslyr
Warrior

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Iron Man Custome (Male) Iron Man Custome (Male)

http://distortedband.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bescared Sun May 30, 2010 6:50 pm

Why're people who don't even pixel signing it? :3
bescared
bescared
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Turtle Costume (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Mon May 31, 2010 2:27 am

Guys should take your art to were its actually appreciated
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Ayane Dress (Female)
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down