Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bescared for calling me a pedofile.

+2
bescared
auroncooler
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bescared for calling me a pedofile. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bescared for calling me a pedofile.

Post  bescared Sun May 16, 2010 11:26 am

Also, that screenie was to show everyone what your like, I really doubt anyone took your first report seriously, You we're trying to get alucard to ban me. GG
bescared
bescared
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Turtle Costume (Male)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Bescared for calling me a pedofile. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bescared for calling me a pedofile.

Post  auroncooler Sun May 16, 2010 11:32 am

Tell you what, you have this topic locked, not deleted. I'd prefer the admins to see the current screen shots I have. If you're talking about my statement of death, You should ask him and the other Daniel what they said about my Ex-gf. Which is the reasoning for what I said I believe it went something along the lines of ''Maybe your gf got raped and stabbed because she went with you, and you're such a **** you pissed people off'', so without knowing the full story. Don't even begin to think you know me.

auroncooler
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  bescared Sun May 16, 2010 11:40 am

love how your making things up, Wheres the proof?
bescared
bescared
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Sun May 16, 2010 11:44 am

auroncooler wrote:Tell you what, you have this topic locked, not deleted. I'd prefer the admins to see the current screen shots I have. If you're talking about my statement of death, You should ask him and the other Daniel what they said about my Ex-gf. Which is the reasoning for what I said I believe it went something along the lines of ''Maybe your gf got raped and stabbed because she went with you, and you're such a **** you pissed people off'', so without knowing the full story. Don't even begin to think you know me.

Sorry, but I cannot explain enough that I know you.

Not the 'real life you', but I know the net you.
I know quite well the issues that people like you try to cause. Even if they said that, you ignore them. You don't fight fire with fire in this sort of case. No one wins. No one will win, whatever the case is about.

The net is serious business, bro.

I don't care what was previously said. I didn't see the terribly bad things. I saw what I saw. That is you wishing death on loved ones.
You don't do that. As I previously had stated, that if I EVER seen you say that, you're better off gone. Ill get someone to take some action.

Also if any Admin was going to do something, they would have done it long ago when this 'wound' you created in FE's report topic was created. From what I've seen, you're just as much to blame for things being said and done than he is. That means you should suck it up and ignore him, as he should do the same to you.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  auroncooler Sun May 16, 2010 11:51 am

On the other hand, I do ignore his comments IG, I report them however. As far as the ''net'' me goes, I didn't know there was more than one me? Either way, you know nothing of me or whom I am. So please keep your business to yourself, comment if you want. You know nothing. There-for your comments mean nothing. I am partly to blame for the incidents of what happened on a SEPERATE game yes, however here I have done nothing to him. So you might want to check your facts as to whom is to blame.

auroncooler
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  auroncooler Sun May 16, 2010 11:53 am

Just throwing it out there, but are you good friends with Bescared/Daniel? If you aren't then I am curious as to why before you even commented on here you commented on Launcher Chatbox saying ''Is he starting crap? If he is I will have his topic deleted''. That right there just sounds like you're either friends with him, or didn't like me before hand.

auroncooler
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  bescared Sun May 16, 2010 11:58 am

He didn't directly ask if you were starting crap, he could already see that there was a problem, I.e you spamming the (no swearing) out the chatbox.
bescared
bescared
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Sun May 16, 2010 12:07 pm

auroncooler wrote:Just throwing it out there, but are you good friends with Bescared/Daniel? If you aren't then I am curious as to why before you even commented on here you commented on Launcher Chatbox saying ''Is he starting crap? If he is I will have his topic deleted''. That right there just sounds like you're either friends with him, or didn't like me before hand.

I've read this before and thought as it was degrading into utter filth, that it should be deleted. Not because I'm friends him him. I'm not. I only know him a small bit. I don't take sides unless there is enough proof or enough actions to obviously stand out.

You acting a 'certain' way on another game and now being on here is one and the same. How can a different 'game' make you act any differently?

If you leave for a new game, then you can start over fresh (try to, still doesn't mean what you did will escape you just because you had left), but if you leave and someone you messed with and vice verse-a is there, too, then you're just in a different set of scenery.

It doesn't make all wrongs undid .

I like quoting this from Otaku.

"Actions speak louder than words."
Your actions on other games can become your very down-fall on games that you try to start fresh on. You thinking it's different just because you went over to a new set of scenery doesn't make sense. It doesn't mean that what you did is not there any longer.

So, wishing for someones' death. It's all okay now that you're on a new server. A new game. Oh, death is okay once you run away from the wrongs committed by you and others.

You need to grow up. Accept that.

Just because you don't see it like this doesn't mean that it's not true.
It's true and I don't need to know who you truly, really are to know this much.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Sun May 16, 2010 12:15 pm

Sorry for the double post.

Also I didn't say "Is he starting crap?" I said causing drama. Not really towards him but in general. That topic is causing drama that we don't want or need.

It goes to show how you word things to fit what you're saying.

Bescared for calling me a pedofile. - Page 2 Quote10
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum