Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otakulove's Guide on setting up the Endless Online Auto Talker.

4 posters

Go down

Otakulove's Guide on setting up the Endless Online Auto Talker. Empty Otakulove's Guide on setting up the Endless Online Auto Talker.

Post  Otakulove Mon May 10, 2010 3:12 pm

Here is a guide I made on how to set-up and run the Endless Online Auto Talker, made by Westside Rep.

This Auto Talker can be used to advertise Fallen Evolution on Endless Online's Main and Test server.

--

What you'll need:

★ Westside Rep's Auto Talker Script: You'll need this to advertise Fallen Evolution.
Download link: www.filefront.com/16405175/ (Uploaded by yours truly. Wink)

★ SCAR Divi CDE, v.3.13: You'll need this to run the script.
Download link: http://freddy1990.com/download.php?uid=2zH6HT1YMGHjxKxKYHkg (Direct download from the main website.)

--

Make sure you have the latest version of Endless Online installed before beginning this guide!
Download it here from the main site if you haven't already: http://files.endless-online.com/EOsetup028.exe (Direct download.)

Note: You may use your Fallen Evolution client for this, just make sure to change the "Server Host/IP" in "FEconfig" to the EO Main/Test IP!

--

Step 1: Open Endless Online. Log on and find yourself a player-populated area with no monsters, such as Aeven staff shop, Aeven square, Aeven bank, ect.
Make sure to turn "Interaction" off!

Step 2: Open SCAR Divi CDE. Go to File > Open. Find and select the "Endless Online AutoTalker" file.

Step 3: Go to Script > Run, or press F9 for a shortcut. A black box will appear, with 6 text boxes inside it.
Here's a screenshot to see how I set up the messages.

Otakulove's Guide on setting up the Endless Online Auto Talker. AutoTalkerBox

As you can see, I set "Text1" as "~JOIN FALLEN EVOLUTION! Website: www.fallen-evolution.com", and "Text2" to "JOIN FALLEN EVOLUTION! Website: www.fallen-evolution.com".
In other words, I set "Text1" to display the message over glb chat, while I set "Text2" to display the message over public chat.
Remember to keep your messages short, sweet, and to the point!

I also set the "Seconds between each type" to 30 seconds. As in, the Auto Talker will send a message every 30 seconds.
Please try to keep the "Seconds between each type" to 30 seconds minimum. We're trying to promote Fallen Evolution here, not create a bad reputation by spamming our server!

Step 4: After choosing appropriate messages, press "Start".
Do NOT minimize Endless Online while it's running the Auto Talker!

Note: To stop the Auto Talker, press F9 again!
Be sure to turn off the Auto Talker BEFORE closing Endless Online!

--

Advertising for Fallen Evolution directly benefits the server in many ways.

I encourage everyone to run this Auto Talker whenever they can, whether it be while working, studying, sleeping.. Whenever possible!

Thank you very much for helping us make Fallen Evolution an even better server to play.

Hope this helps! Very Happy

Last edited by Otakulove on Fri May 14, 2010 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Otakulove
Otakulove
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Dirndl Dress (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Otakulove's Guide on setting up the Endless Online Auto Talker. Empty Re: Otakulove's Guide on setting up the Endless Online Auto Talker.

Post  Combat Mon May 10, 2010 10:29 pm

You got it.
Combat
Combat
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Otakulove's Guide on setting up the Endless Online Auto Talker. Empty Re: Otakulove's Guide on setting up the Endless Online Auto Talker.

Post  Xray Tue May 11, 2010 4:30 am

I'll go on Main/Test and keep it running all night tonight. =)
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Otakulove Tue May 11, 2010 8:43 am

Xray wrote:I'll go on Main/Test and keep it running all night tonight. =)

Thanks! Very Happy I gave you +1, lol.
Otakulove
Otakulove
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Dirndl Dress (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Post  Combat Tue May 11, 2010 8:47 am

Otakulove wrote:
Xray wrote:I'll go on Main/Test and keep it running all night tonight. =)

Thanks! Very Happy I gave you +1, lol.

i did it today for 8 straight hours ;D
Combat
Combat
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Ihasatail Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:31 pm

We're gonna need an updated download link, if someone can mediafire it and post the link that would help.
Ihasatail
Ihasatail
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Hula Pants (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

http://tinyurl.com/ihasatail

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down