Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Sharker at Your Disposal.

+11
Thiamor
Jroc
Demons
Xray
Sinister
bescared
roefl
Otakulove
Score
Ms.Nova
Burn
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Professional Sharker at Your Disposal. - Page 3 Empty Re: Professional Sharker at Your Disposal.

Post  Burn Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:01 pm

Otakulove wrote:
Burn wrote:Really, your point is to suck up. And its offensive that you do not take this seriously.

It actually is a real application, I enjoy the bright side of things and decided to make my application.
Sharking is a manner of Banning, Walling, and other ways of punishment to players who do bad things, if karma doesn't get to them before we do.
Sharking can also relate to D/C, Glitches, etc.. But in this case I mean it specifically for punishments.

Try not a judge this book by its cover again.. Theres more in these pages that are yet to be read.

Peace.
Burn

I'm confused..

This is supposed to be a serious application? :s
When I add pictures of sharks to a post.. You know its serious.. Neutral
Burn
Burn
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Professional Sharker at Your Disposal. - Page 3 Empty Re: Professional Sharker at Your Disposal.

Post  Otakulove Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:35 pm

Burn wrote:
Otakulove wrote:
Burn wrote:Really, your point is to suck up. And its offensive that you do not take this seriously.

It actually is a real application, I enjoy the bright side of things and decided to make my application.
Sharking is a manner of Banning, Walling, and other ways of punishment to players who do bad things, if karma doesn't get to them before we do.
Sharking can also relate to D/C, Glitches, etc.. But in this case I mean it specifically for punishments.

Try not a judge this book by its cover again.. Theres more in these pages that are yet to be read.

Peace.
Burn

I'm confused..

Hmm, is that so? Neutral
Otakulove
Otakulove
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Dirndl Dress (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:42 pm

Otakulove wrote:
Burn wrote:
Otakulove wrote:

Peace.
Burn

I'm confused..

Hmm, is that so? Neutral

Lol
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Ayane Dress (Female)
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum