Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Females

Go down

Females Empty Females

Post  Teapot Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:18 pm

((I'm talking about new Female clothing/costumes.
I'm not taking into account those that are bought in the shop in HOF or in Port.))

Forgive me if this is something being worked on but there really isn't that much for females, that's actually stylish.
Oh yeah, we actually like things that look good!
I'd like to get clothing/costumes that drop from NPC's too, just like Superman and Duck from Alexborg.
I'd like to work for that not buy my stuff.
What I am intending is as follow..

Golden Crusader, Blue Dress, Kitty Costume, Carebare, Ancient Plate, Devil, Endura, Royal Mindy, Drindl, Eleganta and Aurora
compared to
Duck Costume, Superman Costume, Captain Robes, Darth Vader Costume, Robes of Exorcism, Master Chief Suit, Aurora, Doctor Outfit, Cook Outfit, Ancient Plate, Devil, Satanic Robes and Elegant

Forgive me if I forget some, but what I'm trying to show is that there is a wide gap there in drops. Also in taste and Stats.
I won't go into crafting or bought clothing/costumes.

I do challenge you, Pixel Artists, to create something amazing for us females to look forward to.
I also challenge you, Game Owners, to create some more challenges for us females to work towards.

I invite constructive criticism and anything anyone wants to add.
Teapot
Teapot
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum