Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i would like to become a admin

+3
Thiamor
Ihasatail
Bladenz
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

i would like to become a admin Empty i would like to become a admin

Post  Bladenz Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:28 pm

Hi guys
My name is Chay i come from newzealand i have a grate personlaty and a fair and nice guy i always treat people the way i would like to be treated i am 19 and i play fe for couple of hours a day.
I would like to become a admin coz i would always make sure tht people that hack and brake the rules will get the right punishment and i will always help those tht ask for it unless thy ask for me to give them items but i will always be looking out for the people that are getting abused or ksers i wont let any crime go unpunished and i will always look out people i will all ways treat people fairly and do the best job possible and i think that if u give me the chance i would make a gr8 admin and make sure tht evry1 enjoys the game and tht there is no harrasment i will always look out for people i hope that u consider me as an admin and i will do the best job i can please think about it and let me no when u make your choice

sincerely

Bladenz

Last edited by Bladenz on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bladenz
Novice
Novice

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

i would like to become a admin Empty Re: i would like to become a admin

Post  Ihasatail Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:05 pm

I don't think you've been a member of the community long enough. Sorry.
Ihasatail
Ihasatail
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Hula Pants (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

http://tinyurl.com/ihasatail

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladenz Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:13 pm

Ihasatail wrote:I don't think you've been a member of the community long enough. Sorry.
i no that but i still think that i would make a good admin sure i still a new member but i no the rules and what the punishments are if the rules are broken i still that i could be a grate admin if u just give me a shot and if i do nt do the job right then i shall not argue and will quit my position but i will be a dedicated worker just let me give it a shot and see how i go for a while and if not then i will accept your choice no qustions ask

Bladenz
Novice
Novice

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:34 pm

Bladenz wrote:
Ihasatail wrote:I don't think you've been a member of the community long enough. Sorry.
i no that but i still think that i would make a good admin sure i still a new member but i no the rules and what the punishments are if the rules are broken i still that i could be a grate admin if u just give me a shot and if i do nt do the job right then i shall not argue and will quit my position but i will be a dedicated worker just let me give it a shot and see how i go for a while and if not then i will accept your choice no qustions ask

You're just TOO new. Plain and simple.

Otaku and Ele are the only one's who can accept you, and they won't. You don't even seem like you'd do very well. Mainly because you're new. You got to have experience and that is lacking, so therefore you need to play more before jumping in thinking you have what it takes when they have turned down people even more suited than you are making yourself out to be. Sorry, not meant to be rude, just saying.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladenz Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:37 pm

Thiamor wrote:
Bladenz wrote:

Otaku and Ele are the only one's who can accept you, and they won't. You don't even seem like you'd do very well. Mainly because you're new. You got to have experience and that is lacking, so therefore you need to play more before jumping in thinking you have what it takes when they have turned down people even more suited than you are making yourself out to be. Sorry, not meant to be rude, just saying.
yea will like u said u cnt decide wht happens so what im new big deal u were new once and i bet that you would of dne the same as me when u wre new thght that u cuda became an admin so before u say anything else think about that and i think that what u said was rude and un calld for

Bladenz
Novice
Novice

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:44 pm

Bladenz wrote:
Thiamor wrote:
Bladenz wrote:

yea will like u said u cnt decide wht happens so what im new big deal u were new once and i bet that you would of dne the same as me when u wre new thght that u cuda became an admin so before u say anything else think about that and i think that what u said was rude and un calld for

Actually if I would have done that then I would have done it. Which I didn't so therefore I wouldn't have done at when I was new.

I waited; learned, then I later on became an Admin. I know what it is that is needed or else I'd not bother wasting time trying to tell you this, to help. I am not saying that will do anything. But it's pretty obvious what'[s going to happen.

You probably don't map, Pixel or code, so you becoming a mod (those who help people mainly) is a pretty low chance because you're new. You have to know what you're doing to be able to help. You have a low chance of being able to help the large group of people whom will try to get you to help.

If you were to get in, you'd be fired soon after with the lack of knowing what to do at the correct times. As I stated earlier, you're just way too new and I basically know what I'm talking about. Your main priority shouldn't be to make an account, and make an Admin Application; it should be to get to know the game and it's community. Basically everyone else had to. Why not you?

Been playing for a year, been on the net for many years, and been on games like this for a very long time. I know what is to be expected of people.

Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladenz Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Thiamor wrote:
Bladenz wrote:

Bladenz
Novice
Novice

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladenz Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:59 pm

Thiamor wrote:
Bladenz wrote:
Thiamor wrote:
Bladenz wrote:

Actually if I would have done that then I would have done it. Which I didn't so therefore I wouldn't have done at when I was new.

I waited; learned, then I later on became an Admin. I know what it is that is needed or else I'd not bother wasting time trying to tell you this, to help. I am not saying that will do anything. But it's pretty obvious what'[s going to happen.

You probably don't map, Pixel or code, so you becoming a mod (those who help people mainly) is a pretty low chance because you're new. You have to know what you're doing to be able to help. You have a low chance of being able to help the large group of people whom will try to get you to help.

If you were to get in, you'd be fired soon after with the lack of knowing what to do at the correct times. As I stated earlier, you're just way too new and I basically know what I'm talking about. Your main priority shouldn't be to make an account, and make an Admin Application; it should be to get to know the game and it's community. Basically everyone else had to. Why not you?

Been playing for a year, been on the net for many years, and been on games like this for a very long time. I know what is to be expected of people.

yea well u suck (no swearing) u and becoming a admin (no swearing) all us fucking trying to help my arse if (no swearing) u if u were trying to fucking help u wud give me some postive replays no t it no going to fucking happen bullsht get to no the fucking game (no swearing) u (no swearing) off just coz im new and dnt fucking pixel if and make fucking maps yea will if i did any of that sht i woud be a addmin buy now tell me how thats fair how ppl get to be addmins just like that coz thy make maps nd other bullshit i tryd and i can fucking help dnt tell me what i can and cant do coz u have no idea so (no swearing) up (no swearing) us if i cud do all that pixel (no swearing) then id make my own fucking game better then this wuddnt i so whatever fucking big deal IM TO FUCKING NEW SO WHAT fucking ass licker

Bladenz
Novice
Novice

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:04 pm

I think it is pretty positive what with me saying to get to know the game and community before applying to become an Admin.

There really isn't much else I can say. I could explain to you all the things you'd need to do, but you're new. You need to play and find out a lot of which is needed on your own.

I don't want to explain every-little-thing because it'd take forever.

All I'm saying is you're too new to be applying for an Admin Position. I cannot make it any more clearer than that. You're too new. You need to play the game and make your own experiences. Each Admin differs from that. Their actions are different, but they follow the rules all the same. You need to find your own actions. Play the game and play with the community; define whom you are and want to be by letting the community know who you are, and define yourself by playing the game and knowing what it is that you need to know.

All in all, it is boiled down to the mere fact that you're too new.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladenz Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:12 pm

Thiamor wrote:I think it is pretty positive what with me saying to get to know the game and community before applying to become an Admin.

There really isn't much else I can say. I could explain to you all the things you'd need to do, but you're new. You need to play and find out a lot of which is needed on your own.

I don't want to explain every-little-thing because it'd take forever.

All I'm saying is you're too new to be applying for an Admin Position. I cannot make it any more clearer than that. You're too new. You need to play the game and make your own experiences. Each Admin differs from that. Their actions are different, but they follow the rules all the same. You need to find your own actions. Play the game and play with the community; define whom you are and want to be by letting the community know who you are, and define yourself by playing the game and knowing what it is that you need to know.

All in all, it is boiled down to the mere fact that you're too new.

i thght it boild dwn to the fact tht u suck (no swearing) and like to bum lil fucking boys and hair them scream coz ur a fucking sick homo that sits at his com looking at gay (none of that here) all day jacking off coz u love it

Bladenz
Novice
Novice

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:23 pm

Hopefully this little 'mess' that has brewed up will be fixed momentarily.

You can take out what meaning you so wish from my posts, but there is no need to act like that. No Admin is wanted whom cannot be mature. This is way over the line of it being immature.

I didn't do anything wrong to deserve such filth; I was trying to help and explain things to you. Such actions you've taken will most likely be noted down by everyone.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladenz Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:37 pm

Thiamor wrote:Hopefully this little 'mess' that has brewed up will be fixed momentarily.

You can take out what meaning you so wish from my posts, but there is no need to act like that. No Admin is wanted whom cannot be mature. This is way over the line of it being immature.

I didn't do anything wrong to deserve such filth; I was trying to help and explain things to you. Such actions you've taken will most likely be noted down by everyone.

oooooooooooo wow i so scard the retarded (no swearing) face going do smething to me

Bladenz
Novice
Novice

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:39 pm

[img]i would like to become a admin Vader-10[/img]
Sniper
Sniper
The Fallen
The Fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:40 pm

Bladenz wrote:
Thiamor wrote:Hopefully this little 'mess' that has brewed up will be fixed momentarily.

oooooooooooo wow i so scard the retarded (no swearing) face going do smething to me

No, but the forum mods can. Also Otaku, the head Admin in both the forums and the game.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:41 pm

this is an absolute destruction..
Sniper
Sniper
The Fallen
The Fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladenz Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:10 pm

avatar wrote:this is an absolute destruction..
you can all get fuckd to new huh well see i no newer ppl thn me that became addmins so shows how much u no huh (no swearing) tards

Bladenz
Novice
Novice

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:20 pm

Bladenz wrote:
you can all get fuckd to new huh well see i no newer ppl thn me that became addmins so shows how much u no huh (no swearing) tards
And this is the reason why you will NEVER be an admin, you just yell at every single person that gives you constructive criticism, you act as if you're being personally attacked by them. A proper admin needs to be mature and never resort to flaming.
Wolf
Wolf
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:13 am

even if u become a admin, i doubt you will do anyting to contribute into the game, all you want is items for yourself and the power.
Sniper
Sniper
The Fallen
The Fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:13 am

Let me say this is another way.

You seem cool besides the fact that you're yelling and cursing at us.

If you learned more about the game as I said, maybe you'd make it. Calm down now.

Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ihasatail Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:35 am

avatar wrote:[img]i would like to become a admin Vader-10[/img]

This is also an epic phale for putting double image wraps!
Anyway, the way you're acting here is about the only thing Otaku and Ele have to reflect their decision about you.
And calling one of our forum regulars a retard and making completely childish grammar mistakes really isn't a good start.
Ihasatail
Ihasatail
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Hula Pants (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

http://tinyurl.com/ihasatail

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:50 am

Otaku and Ele could most likely care less about grammar; actions is what makes the difference. Besides, English isn't everyone's first and main language.

Admins are based on the actions and experiences that they hold. This is why he needs to play the game in-order to know what type of person he will be. What type of Admin he would be.

We don't need new players trying to become an admin, when there are more qualified players trying left and right. As of right now, you're as qualified as a new born trying to walk for the first time.

Would a job that requires you to walk, hire a 'newborn' who couldn't walk? Yeah, weird saying. But it makes sense.

They won't hire you cause you don't know what to do. You don't have the right qualifications needed to becoming an Admin at this point in time. You really can't do much if you don't know how the game is, or how the members act.

Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:15 am

K dude,
you just proved you're not even close to becoming an admin, you just
swore and cursed at everyones opinion, they were just trying to help
and tell you that you're too new.
|Sorryl
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: School Costume (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladenz Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:09 pm

Wolf wrote:
Bladenz wrote:
And this is the reason why you will NEVER be an admin, you just yell at every single person that gives you constructive criticism, you act as if you're being personally attacked by them. A proper admin needs to be mature and never resort to flaming.

what ever i give up i no im not going be an admin so y bother trying trying only makes u look like (no swearing) whn u cant secsead so no whn to give up and walk away with ur head held high knwing u did ur best to do what u can thanks for ur constrative critasim and gudbye hope u all had fun loughing at me and my bad grammer have a nice morning or night good bye

Bladenz
Novice
Novice

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:18 pm

Bladenz wrote:
Wolf wrote:
Bladenz wrote:

what ever i give up i no im not going be an admin so y bother trying trying only makes u look like (no swearing) whn u cant secsead so no whn to give up and walk away with ur head held high knwing u did ur best to do what u can thanks for ur constrative critasim and gudbye hope u all had fun loughing at me and my bad grammer have a nice morning or night good bye

Have a nice day
Sniper
Sniper
The Fallen
The Fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:26 pm

Those whom don't take the help wisely, doesn't deserve the help.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next