Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Female item stats.

3 posters

Go down

Female item stats. Empty Female item stats.

Post  $horty Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:06 pm

Okay, I've been asking many people about stats on items for female clothing and on most of them there is none at all but if their is a male version to it, it's allready got stats.
Its poor to see male's have more privlages then females. Example:
Male FDA has about 6k hp or so <If not correct it doesn't matter, i know they have stats>
Female FDA has 0 stats.

Most armours like Blue dress mindy and aurora robes have stats but theyre dropped by the most ridiculous npc ever that one hits you if you have mindy or something with weaker stats. Aurora is dropped by Ice King, which no one ever goes their because they'll die right away and blue dress doesnt even have an asigned npc to drop it.

All i'm trying to say is, stats on Female armours need to rise and be dropped by a more reasonable NPC <that takes at least 30 mins to an hour to drop>. I've already requested for Teddybear costume to have stats and its been at least 2-3 weeks and it hasnt happened.
Elevations, dont take this as a complaint but please rise the stats for female armours and asign them to reasonable npcs.
$horty
$horty
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Panda Costume (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Female item stats. Empty Re: Female item stats.

Post  Otakulove Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:30 pm

I agree with this fully. Female characters need to have equivalent armors, too... Otherwise, it's just unfair.
Otakulove
Otakulove
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Dirndl Dress (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Post  Character Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:46 am

I've been saying this since this it began... >.<
This is one of the reasons I rarely come on FE anymore...
Males have always had a crazy advantage and now that they finally add a decent statted female armor I can't even touch the Ice King that drops it, even though I am lvl 110 with the next best items... Although males have no problem cause they have shogun, fire dragon armor, etc., which is cheap/easily attained.
And I need a better armor before I can go to Hollow and Skeleton King so it's a big cycle of me being a noob lawl.
And I can't even buy the stuff cause people sell for ridiculously high amounts or won't sell at all.
Character
Character
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down