Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need ideas for girl pixelling. All Girl players please post the thing you would liek to see for girls on FE.

5 posters

Go down

Need ideas for girl pixelling. All Girl players please post the thing you would liek to see for girls on FE. Empty Need ideas for girl pixelling. All Girl players please post the thing you would liek to see for girls on FE.

Post  KudKore Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:36 am

I dont know anything to make for the girls so i'll just ask the girls themselfs.
please post here tellign me what you want.
KudKore
KudKore
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Need ideas for girl pixelling. All Girl players please post the thing you would liek to see for girls on FE. Empty Re: Need ideas for girl pixelling. All Girl players please post the thing you would liek to see for girls on FE.

Post  Otakulove Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:00 am

If you made this, I'd love you forever. <:

Need ideas for girl pixelling. All Girl players please post the thing you would liek to see for girls on FE. Request1

Need ideas for girl pixelling. All Girl players please post the thing you would liek to see for girls on FE. Request2
Otakulove
Otakulove
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Dirndl Dress (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Need ideas for girl pixelling. All Girl players please post the thing you would liek to see for girls on FE. Empty Re: Need ideas for girl pixelling. All Girl players please post the thing you would liek to see for girls on FE.

Post  $horty Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:45 am

I've selected five armours off google. You can pick 1 that you like or do all of them. I don't mind.

Need ideas for girl pixelling. All Girl players please post the thing you would liek to see for girls on FE. FEMALEARMOURS
$horty
$horty
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Panda Costume (Female)

Back to top Go down

Post  PsYcHo Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:22 am

This one Ftw Very Happy looks awsum
Need ideas for girl pixelling. All Girl players please post the thing you would liek to see for girls on FE. F0bwqq
or this
Need ideas for girl pixelling. All Girl players please post the thing you would liek to see for girls on FE. 2vm955c
PsYcHo
PsYcHo
Elite
Elite

http://hitatreh.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Otakulove Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:08 am

PsYcHo wrote:This one Ftw Very Happy looks awsum
Need ideas for girl pixelling. All Girl players please post the thing you would liek to see for girls on FE. F0bwqq
or this
Need ideas for girl pixelling. All Girl players please post the thing you would liek to see for girls on FE. 2vm955c

The second one is epic! O__O
Otakulove
Otakulove
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Need ideas for girl pixelling. All Girl players please post the thing you would liek to see for girls on FE. Empty if its okay!

Post  roefl Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:00 pm

if its okay ill try to make em too, but dont expect from kudkore or any other pixel artist the DETAIL.

Need ideas for girl pixelling. All Girl players please post the thing you would liek to see for girls on FE. Sailor11
Took me 10-15min

Need ideas for girl pixelling. All Girl players please post the thing you would liek to see for girls on FE. Pwn_fe10
Took me 20min+/-

^^ im bored, i wont be allot in the game.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Otakulove Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:08 pm

roefl wrote:if its okay ill try to make em too, but dont expect from kudkore or any other pixel artist the DETAIL.

Need ideas for girl pixelling. All Girl players please post the thing you would liek to see for girls on FE. Sailor11
Took me 10-15min

I really like it! Very Happy

Aahh you're too good! XD
Otakulove
Otakulove
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Otakulove Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:48 am

Sorries for the double post.

I have just one more request.

Need ideas for girl pixelling. All Girl players please post the thing you would liek to see for girls on FE. Request3

Thank you so much! Very Happy
Otakulove
Otakulove
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Need ideas for girl pixelling. All Girl players please post the thing you would liek to see for girls on FE. Empty :o

Post  roefl Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:21 pm

Haha Otaku i'll try to make that 1 when im at school =P
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:03 am

yea xD, but idk what kudkore is doing bcuz he doesnt reply anyway.

and i've become an pixel admin so Razz ill be in charge for female dresses/armours
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  KudKore Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:01 am

roefl wrote:yea xD, but idk what kudkore is doing bcuz he doesnt reply anyway.

and i've become an pixel admin so Razz ill be in charge for female dresses/armours

yeah sorry about that, ive been working...school sucks eh?
KudKore
KudKore
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:06 pm

Ahhw well ur back now, welcome back Razz
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down