Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My idea for improved Fallen Evolution.

+5
cursedangel
roefl
( Undead )
Otakulove
Stava
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My idea for improved Fallen Evolution. Empty My idea for improved Fallen Evolution.

Post  Stava Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:31 am

Elevations said players won't like the idea blabla, so I decided to tell everybody about my idea and see if you guys like it or not..
Well, my idea is to have FE like a normal RPG like EO just fixed, improved, better.. So it's like you'll play a normal RPG game instead a game where you 1 hit kill 90% of monsters and they give you 20 exp and the rest 10% gives you 20k exp or something, also the items are 90% useless too, nobody has any item from EO, I know it's cool to have custom items and that, but I think we should use EO items too, so we have more items, game with more items and more choices for your look is always better, I think it's really bad that most of people on server wear same armor, Custom items will be used to, but not many would be lower lvl than 60 or something, and all items will have a lvl req, but don't worry, you'll get new item often since the req is few level difference, specially at start you get better item like every level.
I think exp rate should be exactly like EO, but I think it's alright if it's a little better, I don't think it's the exp rate that gets you to level up slow, I think it's the monsters, all of em should give different exp but they don't, just like in FE in EO monsters mostly give same exp. So if Goat was giving 10 exp and crow 15 exp and sheep 30 exp and so on till Hell Guardian (The strongest monster that is NOT boss) that would give like 2.000 exp (And don't worry that you won't be able to kill it, you'll have great stats just not like 5.000 dmg) I think it would be great. Also none player shouldn't be able to 1v1 beat boss (That's quite stupid and ruins idea of boss) I think it should be like 15-20 people v boss to win him, and also best items shouldn't always be boss drop..
Crafting items should be like upgrading one you already have, so nobody will get too rich like now, and nobody will drop items around.. When you have 1 weapon and when you upgrade it, you will have no need to get back to the weaker weapon.. Also you craft items at different places so you don't open 1 bob and see 100 items at him taking you awhile to scroll down to look for best weapon.. lol
All monsters should have different stats, should give diff exp and should give different items.
Also I'd like if Ele could make that when you put arrow on a item it shows stats the item gives if it gives any. So nobody won't be able to trick other player by telling him different stats, and you also won't mess up by crafting item that gives you worst stats than item you have..

That would be my idea, hope you like it.. Please comment Very Happy
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

My idea for improved Fallen Evolution. Empty Re: My idea for improved Fallen Evolution.

Post  Otakulove Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:51 am

The only thing I didn't agree with was the "I think exp rate should be exactly like EO".

I think the exp rate should be higher. Maybe 4x the exp rate for EO, but changed for certain monsters.
Otakulove
Otakulove
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Dirndl Dress (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

My idea for improved Fallen Evolution. Empty Re: My idea for improved Fallen Evolution.

Post  Stava Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:55 am

I mean like goat gives 8 exp, crow 15 or w/e, rat 10.. But all monsters give different exp based on their strength.
on EO main I can lvl up to lvl 1 in like 10mins, which is pretty good, but later it get shitty. xD
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  ( Undead ) Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:17 am

I like this idea hopefully it will happen so we can Improve the Community etc and the exp should be a bit higher then Normal eo
( Undead )
( Undead )
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:19 am

Well, whoever wants to play a better FE will agree to this, and won't mind wipe. It will improve Fallen Evolution a lot, game play will be a lot better, that's what is needed. If somebody leaves it's his loss. And I think we might get more players from EO this way.
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

My idea for improved Fallen Evolution. Empty banaan

Post  roefl Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:21 am

I support this idea for 90% and the 10% is what lasgo said about starting over.
allot of people have spend hours maybe even days on getting some rare items it would be a waste to wipe em o.0
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  ( Undead ) Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:21 am

Stava wrote:Well, whoever wants to play a better FE will agree to this, and won't mind wipe. It will improve Fallen Evolution a lot, game play will be a lot better, that's what is needed. If somebody leaves it's his loss. And I think we might get more players from EO this way.

idk about wipe but im not sure yet lol
( Undead )
( Undead )
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:36 am

We are gonna set everything up on FE test server, then let people try it.
It will be like a totally different server, so I don't think anybody will have a need to quit, it's quite pointless since you basically already will be playing new server. And the new server will be probably best one out there, since it will be only one with RPG game play. Smile
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:43 am

ummmmmm no i hate the idea of the wipe i dont give if it helps the server it wont help us and iv been busting my ass off lvling and getting a stupid cluster and iron man and everything else i have i supporte this idea 0%
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:48 am

Stava wrote:Well, whoever wants to play a better FE will agree to this, and won't mind wipe. It will improve Fallen Evolution a lot, game play will be a lot better, that's what is needed. If somebody leaves it's his loss. And I think we might get more players from EO this way.

yea they wouldent mind wipe cuz they have nothing to lose but like me undead sniper and im sure lots of other people with like clusters and iron mans and other good items will hate this idea
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 am

cursedangel wrote:ummmmmm no i hate the idea of the wipe i dont give if it helps the server it wont help us and iv been busting my ass off lvling and getting a stupid cluster and iron man and everything else i have i supporte this idea 0%

You are quite wrong, I understand that you worked for the stuff, but you already worked for nothing, with your cluster and best items and best level you still fight monsters you used to fight when you were a lot weaker.
You already have beaten FE, your are just wasting your time at improving.. If we change FE in my idea, you'll always have something to beat..
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:06 am

That's why i support stava's idea because you get clusterbone or fallen sword, and got 10000m.. now what?
let's kill more mobs and get 110000m?
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:11 am

Lasgo wrote:I got fallen sword, naruto robes, bankai, bowser, cluster, all best accesories from death city and much much more stuff, and I don't mind starting over
The reason u wouldnt mind starting over is the fact that u have all that stuff and theres nothing else for u to get...
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:05 am

agreed with snipe they have made diffrent servers so that we can have a better time in other servers and do things that vult-r and the other admins on main dont give us thats why theres not 1000 people on main any more cuz there sick and tired of speeders of hacckers scammers they sick of how hard it is to lvl and (no swearing) like that and if ur just gona give us another 1 of main dont even give us anything
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:12 am

Sniper wrote:

Isnt the reason why people play FE is to experience what Eo doesnt provide us?
If Fe is changed back into Eo like, then whats the point of having different servers. People play on different servers want to experience what Vultr doesnt provide in Eo, not to experience the same old same old.

Yeah it is, but I think FE is a lot worst than EO, it's too easy, we have lack of useful monsters/items/maps. If you wanna remake EO, you should at least know what a Rpg should be like and at least try to make your game like a normal RPG. What we have is a game for children that are here just to see custom items that are made by copying ideas from their favorite animes.
I mean like common, that's just like making World Of Warcraft server where you deal 500k and only bosses are those that you have to actually fight with.. It's like a joke. And only good items are those that you get from bosses..
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:22 am

Ruining Endless Online doesn't provide anything.
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:09 am

Lasgo wrote:There will ofcourse be low leveled custom items.. everything will be tested on the FE test server, you can go test and see what you like and don't.
Stava and I tested the new item stats on FE test yesterday, he did his job very well Razz

How to get on the FE test server?
Simply change port to 8090 (FE main port is 8078)

Thanks. And I think if we want custom items that are low level, they at least shouldn't look better than the higher lvl items, doesn't make sense that a sword like Fallen sword deals less then a sword like Tb. So if we wanna make lower lvl custom items, we shouldn't make big weapons or heavy armors..
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:13 am

yea stava ur right that would look .... if a rapier hits 40-70 and fallen dragon blade 20-25 lol.
same with the armors.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:09 am

AHAHHAHahhaha how funny >.> im trying to be serious atm
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:15 am

i agree with demon i think people should get a reward,
personally i would get pissed if i play a game for over 200 hours and a whipe comes
and i have to start over.
i would leave.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:54 am

Demon wrote:Total No.

Many of us left EO because it is what it is.

a wipe, I don't mind. But at least reward people. Such as: People who've played a long time should get special items, no level limit items that are at least a bit better then normal, people who areover level100 or over level150 too.

I just don't like the idea of this becoming an almost-exact EO. I use arors because they're cool. Not because they're from an anime.
I hate Naruto, but want the Naruto robes because they look cool.

It's not exactly like EO..
And I don't think there should be rewards for people, it kinda ruins the meaning of wipe and starting over.. Only reward we could give is like event items if they get worth something as Importants idea was that you get event items and buy event items at event bob, instead getting all the stuff, so those that were lvl 100+ should get some event items instead being totally unfair for those that were close, that didn't get time to reach lvl 100 and for those that just started..
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am

It's not exactly like EO..
And I don't think there should be rewards for people, it kinda ruins the meaning of wipe and starting over.. Only reward we could give is like event items if they get worth something as Importants idea was that you get event items and buy event items at event bob, instead getting all the stuff, so those that were lvl 100+ should get some event items instead being totally unfair for those that were close, that didn't get time to reach lvl 100 and for those that just started..[/quote]

By red letter event items I mean like weapons, armors (Turtle, Devil, Panda).. And by blue letter event items I mean a misc item..
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:18 am

who cares. about you lol
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:35 pm

first( sniper fword that suncrystal i was bored and killed inferno you came at redhp and sun dropped then i junked it xD)

anyway.
i like apple pie Wink
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  JoshX Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:33 pm

wipe, no. i've already been through 2 wipes like some people here.
if wipe happens, (f word) this server. lol
JoshX
JoshX
Asian Sexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next