Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unbalanced positions. (All admins + community read.)

4 posters

Go down

Unbalanced positions. (All admins + community read.) Empty Re: Unbalanced positions. (All admins + community read.)

Post  sunnburst Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:21 pm

The positions on FE are most definitely unbalanced. I can think of no reason as to why there are so many access 5 posions. specially when some are clearly NOT deserved or earned. I think 2 access 5 admins are necessary though in the rare cases where one in needed. if ele cant take care of it he has a TRUSTED right hand man to help... as for the mappers and pixelers i dont see resons as to why they require anything above a lvl 3 to fulfil their specific duties.
sunnburst
sunnburst
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Unbalanced positions. (All admins + community read.) Empty Re: Unbalanced positions. (All admins + community read.)

Post  roefl Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:26 pm

Important is right I think only elevations deserves access 5, Altho important helped me/us allot when he kept the team together after we had some issues.
Anyway New artists/mappers should start just like stumpie and I did, we both started at access 2.
Then after awhile i got promoted to 3. maybe after awhile and build some trust with elevations/the community.
people would get abble to get access 4.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  ( Undead ) Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:41 am

Yea Important and Elevations Should be Acscess 5 Admins Only. Important Does well he handles problems example:Autoers,Scammers,ddosers,people using hacks etc.. any problem i think important can handle.He has shown he has been able to its a Fact.Roefl Should be a Higher acscess then he is now he works hard and hes usually on when any *Major*problems happen. Like when *Fate*... Decided to try and destory Fe. Roefl was on the Whole time trying to calm people down etc.

1 Server Rises and That is Fallen Evolution
( Undead )
( Undead )
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:03 am

Bump.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:18 am

Pretty sure i'm only access 1, and i'm a mapper, a lazy one but still a mapper.
Every single new admin should start at access one like i am and eventual if they work hard enough work there way up.
Cloud
Cloud
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down