Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KudKore(Justin) - In real life Drawings posts - Post yours here if you want to show off what you got!

+5
roefl
Stava
Otakulove
king freek
KudKore
9 posters

Go down

KudKore(Justin) - In real life Drawings posts - Post yours here if you want to show off what you got! Empty KudKore(Justin) - In real life Drawings posts - Post yours here if you want to show off what you got!

Post  KudKore Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:31 pm

Heres some of mine. Im currently working on a Halo Game based collage of multi pics that im drawing

KudKore(Justin) - In real life Drawings posts - Post yours here if you want to show off what you got! 5b1s7l
KudKore(Justin) - In real life Drawings posts - Post yours here if you want to show off what you got! 66bw38
KudKore(Justin) - In real life Drawings posts - Post yours here if you want to show off what you got! 25s7ebk

Last edited by KudKore on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
KudKore
KudKore
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

KudKore(Justin) - In real life Drawings posts - Post yours here if you want to show off what you got! Empty Re: KudKore(Justin) - In real life Drawings posts - Post yours here if you want to show off what you got!

Post  king freek Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:31 pm

Alexandria R. wrote:Holy (no swearing).... Dude, you'r pro. Can you make me drawing? :<
I'm with her Very Happy
king freek
king freek
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Ban Hammer Ban Hammer

http://www.myspace.com/gar3ttsafreek

Back to top Go down

KudKore(Justin) - In real life Drawings posts - Post yours here if you want to show off what you got! Empty Re: KudKore(Justin) - In real life Drawings posts - Post yours here if you want to show off what you got!

Post  Otakulove Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:33 pm

KudKore wrote:
I KNOW I SPELT AKASTUKI WRONG I DID IT LIKE 3 YEARS AGO!

You spelled it right. XD It's "Akatsuki" lol.
Otakulove
Otakulove
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Dirndl Dress (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:25 am

Nice artwork! I didn't know you were this good o.o D:
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:16 am

Nice kudkore xD we kinda use the same technique here in the netherlands -_-
To bad I Can't show you my drawings cuz I don't have a Scanner D:
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  lilbasterd Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:29 pm

Here are mine hope you like. The nauto 1 is the same as yours Surprised god damn forgot this is my brothers computer and acc these are my drawings cuz my comp dont got webcam ;[ im batato man Very Happy

Naruto.
KudKore(Justin) - In real life Drawings posts - Post yours here if you want to show off what you got! Snapshot_20091230_4

Ichigo
KudKore(Justin) - In real life Drawings posts - Post yours here if you want to show off what you got! Snapshot_20091230_2

Kon
KudKore(Justin) - In real life Drawings posts - Post yours here if you want to show off what you got! Snapshot_20091230_5

Ikki
KudKore(Justin) - In real life Drawings posts - Post yours here if you want to show off what you got! Snapshot_20091230_3

Yachiru and Ken Chan
KudKore(Justin) - In real life Drawings posts - Post yours here if you want to show off what you got! Snapshot_20091230

Lol Dunno ;p
KudKore(Justin) - In real life Drawings posts - Post yours here if you want to show off what you got! Snapshot_20091230_1

Probably have som more soon Surprised
lilbasterd
lilbasterd
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll
Weapon:: Mystery Sword Mystery Sword

Back to top Go down

Post  Skelly Man Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:41 pm

sorry for the confusion so yea thats my art work Very Happy
Skelly Man
Skelly Man
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  KudKore Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:31 pm

ok Japan here it is i finally scanned it XD
KudKore(Justin) - In real life Drawings posts - Post yours here if you want to show off what you got! Vq0ftu
it small because i resized it. the big picture link is below
dirtect link -
https://2img.net/h/oi45.tinypic.com/5we0wn.jpg - (Big)

https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/vq0ftu.png - (Small)

Last edited by KudKore on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : resized)
KudKore
KudKore
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:57 pm

KudKore(Justin) - In real life Drawings posts - Post yours here if you want to show off what you got! Lexiesdrawing2
that's one of my drawings. i drew it for joe. Very Happy xD ---^
and that's a bigger version of it. ---v
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/lexiesdrawing.png/
Lexie
Lexie
inlovewithjoey<33

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: School Uniform (Female)
Weapon:: Ban Hammer Ban Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skelly Man Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:27 pm

LOL lex thats heaps good and what show is hat off cuz my bro thinks he has seen it AND...
How can it get ne bigger
Skelly Man
Skelly Man
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:20 am

wow nice woork i like the second 1 kudkore did
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down