Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post)

+12
Thiamor
͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋
Wolf
JoshX
roefl
Okay
( Undead )
Otakulove
Siran
$horty
Powrfulking
Elevations
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) Empty Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post)

Post  Elevations Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:58 am

Arlight the admin trials.. begin..

post your applications in a reply containing every information about yourself, every quality and experince you have with running servers pixeling? mapping? post screens, has to be your work if found bullshiting or posting "i think im good because i've played for long and know server well and trust meh" not good enough you'll get banned for just putting that in as an application. and banned for lieing/ putting wrong information copyrighted pixels into the application if you get chosen to be in the final trial zones meaning we test you for a week and learn more information about you and you have lied your ip will be blocked from VPS and all accounts deleted dont try to hide accounts there all logged through harddrive ip's, even your emails title's and more don't think your smart even your PETS name can (f word) you up. that is all post away.

once again PREPARE TO BE BANNED IF ITS A RETARDED APPLICATION LONG PARAGRAPHS AND REAL EXPERINCE NOT 1 SENTANCE OF CRUD DON'T PUT YOUR APP IN IF YOU Aren't EXPERIENCED OR THINK "HMM ILL TRY TO GET ADMIN" ONCE YOU SIGN UP ON THE TEAM, IT WILL NOT BE FUN AND GAMES WORK WORK WORK YOU WILL BE DOING AND LOGGING IN 24/7 I DON'T EXPECT MANY PEOPLE TO PUT THERE APP IN,

ONCE YOUR IN GAME EVENTS, EVERY ACTION YOU DO WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE AND MONITORED.
Elevations
Elevations
Owner

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

https://www.fallen-ev0lution.com

Back to top Go down

Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) Empty Re: Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post)

Post  Powrfulking Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:18 am

Hi, my name is Eddie. On the game my name is Powerfulking. I would like to apply for the position of a MODERATOR admin for the game Fallen Evolution. Updated!!!

A Little About Myself: I am from Mississippi. I am 19 years of age and I currently attending college and I am majoring in Psychology and Arts. I am an african american. I love to sketch many different things. I am a very nice and friendly person (but I am not a push over). I love to make people laugh from time to time and I also love to laugh myself. I am very easy to get alone with and I am a great listener. My sisters said I always know how to cheer someone up when they are down. My favorite color is blue. I am not really sure but I believe I am 5’11 or 6’. I believe in Freedom of Speech so I always voice my opinions. I also believe in doing things right and not wrong. I think it is so wonderful when someone or I do something good.

Reasons: The reason I am sure I will make a great MOD admin is because I am respectful to others. I have been playing the game for about MORE then a Month Now or maybe 2 months or maybe more and I pretty much know the terms and rules of the game.( And if it helps I have been playing Endless <--main every since the Dracos and Dracotas were popular and costed a lot. I think even before then). I am level 124(<Now) on the game. When I log on the game I always put others before me. I always to my best try to help the new comers, whether it is leveling them up or helping them get items(I DO NOT BELIEVE IN JUST GIVING AWAY GOLD). When it comes to a job, I do not show favoritism. I give everyone the same amount of attention. I am on Fallen Evolution 7/10% of the day. I always enforce the rules to the people on the game. I am always fair to everyone but I will not hesitate to inform the admins that someone is breaking the rules(Which I always inform when someone is breaking the RULES). I do not have ANY patience for ANYONE that scams, spams, or hacks on the game. I know that for me to be an admin on Fallen Evolution, I have to have the brains, time, skills, and a strong back bone and I am sure I have all those qualities. I am very DEDICATED to Fallen Evolution. I would like for it to be up and running for a very long time. I am very sure that with me on the admins Team, it will.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to read my Application. And I hope you like it, Thank you

Now here are some of my pixels i will have more coming soon

Tinker suit and wings
Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) Endles30 Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) Endles31

Garra Robe
Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) Endles32

Air Bender Suit
Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) Endles33

Hollow Pants(male)
Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) Endles39

Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) Endles37Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) Endles35 Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) Endles36

Pixie Dress
Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) Female33

Hollow Dress
Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) Female34

Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) Female29Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) Female25 Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) Female30

Last edited by Powrfulking on Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Powrfulking
Powrfulking
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Ban Hammer Ban Hammer

Back to top Go down

Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) Empty Re: Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post)

Post  $horty Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:08 pm

IGN: Shorty

Played FE for: I've played FE for quite a few months, about 6 to 7 months to be exact. Most people would know me as 'Shuffle' but I got a name change.

Hours spent a day on FE: I spend around 5 hours on FE on weekends and days I don't go to school. On weekdays (When school isn't on holidays/vacation, I spend around 1-2 hours.

Personality: [Bad sides] I'm going to be honest here. I do have mood swings occasionally and I can be mean to others. If I do have a mood swing, I feel really bad and sometimes, I apologize to the person I upset. If I don't apologize, they'd probably rage at me.
[Good sides] I can be helpful at times and give out items for free. My bank is full of junk and collectibles and just to get rid of it all, I give it away. But if I have powers to spawn items, I will deffinately not spawn items and give them away. That is unacceptable and against the rules for admins.

Why do you want to become an admin?
Working for FE is my goal, my dream. It would be nice to work for FE but we obviously don't get things brought to us. We have to work hard for it. I wrote up this application because I would like to work for FE as a "mapper". I would also like to become an admin so I can asist players with information or any help. If I get the job, I will use my time wisely so that I can talk to the community, watch out for hackers and then have time to make maps.

What do you know about being an admin?
I know basic commands like '@' Global chat, silent mutes/jails/kicks/bans $s but i'm not sure if it's the same on here because I've played many servers. I know how to use nowall, hide and loads of other commands. If there is a difference to commands, I will try my best to memorise them as fast as possible and learn new commands quickly. I know that being an admin, we must apply by the rules, even though we are an admin. We must respect players, but give punishments for those players who won't follow the rules.

Mapping
I am now currently in the stages of learning how to use different tiles that feature the basic tile but with something on it. Example: A basic beach tile. Then, Another tile the same, only with a starfish. I will continue my progress to become a great mapper along the way.

[Some of the maps below may have retarded walls. Why? Most of these maps are my very first and i haven't had time to edit them, I've been busy making bigger and better maps].

"Hangout"

Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) Hangout

"Mini Ice Arena"

Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) MiniArena

"Admin's meeting area {Lava}"

Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) Hellhangout

"Outdoor wedding area"

Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) Wedding

"Christmas Map"

Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) Xmasmap

"Disco"

Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) Disco

"Death Lair"

Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) Deathlair

"Mall"

Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) Mall

"Romance beach"

Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) Beach

"PANDA"

Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) Panda

"BLUE MAP"

Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) Bluemap

-Boot Camp-

Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) Bootcamp

-Boot Camp Edit- Many thanks to Important for editing.

Click here for Edited Boot Camp.

-Duck-

Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) Duck

-Heaven Of Fallen Arena (Aeven)-

Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) HOF

-Beach Holiday-

Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) Holidayelsewhere

Thankyou for taking the time to view my application.
$horty
$horty
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Panda Costume (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Post  Siran Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:17 am

sh0rty wrote:IGN: Shorty

Played FE for: I've played FE for quite a few months, about 6 to 7 months to be exact. Most people would know me as 'Shuffle' but I got a name change.

Hours spent a day on FE: I spend around 5 hours on FE on weekends and days I don't go to school. On weekdays (When school isn't on holidays/vacation, I spend around 1-2 hours.

Personality: [Bad sides] I'm going to be honest here. I do have mood swings occasionally and I can be mean to others. If I do have a mood swing, I feel really bad and sometimes, I apologize to the person I upset. If I don't apologize, they'd probably rage at me.
[Good sides] I can be helpful at times and give out items for free. My bank is full of junk and collectibles and just to get rid of it all, I give it away. But if I have powers to spawn items, I will deffinately not spawn items and give them away. That is unacceptable and against the rules for admins.

Why do you want to become an admin?
Working for FE is my goal, my dream. It would be nice to work for FE but we obviously don't get things brought to us. We have to work hard for it. I wrote up this application because I would like to work for FE as a "mapper". I would also like to become an admin so I can asist players with information or any help. If I get the job, I will use my time wisely so that I can talk to the community, watch out for hackers and then have time to make maps.

What do you know about being an admin?
I know basic commands like '@' Global chat, silent mutes/jails/kicks/bans $s but i'm not sure if it's the same on here because I've played many servers. I know how to use nowall, hide and loads of other commands. If there is a difference to commands, I will try my best to memorise them as fast as possible and learn new commands quickly. I know that being an admin, we must apply by the rules, even though we are an admin. We must respect players, but give punishments for those players who won't follow the rules.

Mapping
I am now currently in the stages of learning how to use different tiles that feature the basic tile but with something on it. Example: A basic beach tile. Then, Another tile the same, only with a starfish. I will continue my progress to become a great mapper along the way.

Thankyou for taking the time to view my application.

i like what you did in turns of mapping you might have some potentional as a mapper how ever i thought we was looking for moderators...
Siran
Siran
Warrior

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  Otakulove Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:33 am

Siran wrote:i like what you did in turns of mapping you might have some potentional as a mapper how ever i thought we was looking for moderators...

Even mappers need basic moderation skills.
Otakulove
Otakulove
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Dirndl Dress (Female)

Back to top Go down

Post  ( Undead ) Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:35 am

In Game name:Undead

Posistion wanted:

Time Spent on fe:I am mostly on fe everyday after school unless im out doing stuff.

Short Info
:I Follow the Rules on fe. I dont abuse any glitches or hacks.I have gotten alot of people banned for breaking the rules and i have turned in items that i have gotten like dark admin robes, and alot of items when jono Dropped.

Why i Qualify:I Think i Qualify to be an Admin because i Love Fe and i like the community we have i want to help fe and get more players on

Reason?
I Am Applying for an Admin Place on fe Because i Think i am Ready to be an admin i know mostly all the commands for fe.I Would handle problems that i have seen or that have been reported example: i Will not tolerate scammers,hackers etc.. If Someone is Scamming people i Would Tell him/her to give the items back and if he doesnt i would jail him until he decides he will grow up and not scamm anymore. And if Someone is harassing people i would tell them to stop and if he didnt Mute him and if he relogs and started doing it again jail him and wall/ban etc.. I WOuld not Favor any player i would want everyone to play fair and enjoy the Game! I Would also help the new players by giving them Tips in game and spots where to train and GIve them Items *ONLY* if donated by another regular player.I Would stand up for players if there getting bullyed by anyone even by another admin.I can handle most problems in game.I am a Loyal player to fe my usage is over 700hr.I Would only host events if i have permission from Elevations or a player asked me to help him in event.I beleive in treating all players equally as if a new player joins and a very old player from fe i would treat them both the same as if i know them. I would also use commands on someone if they scam,hacks,harass,spammer,racism,autoers.

Alittle About me: I am a nice person if you get to know me but no lie about me if your are breaking a rule like being racist i will have to take action.if someone abuses a glitch i will talk to them.What i usually Do on fe when i log in is Help new Players if they need help showing them spots to train,how to make money etc.. And i Spend time with my friends.I play fair on fe i would report players if they are doing something Out of line,Breaking the rules. So i hope i get accepted to The Admin Team of Fe.I train new players also and take them to spots where they can gain alot of exp and get a higher level So they can become Stronger and more Wise in game.I tell them about level requirements on items and to make sure they can wear the item/items first before buying it.And to report any illegal things in game that people are using Thanks for reading.

I can Also Map Alittle bit so here are some of my maps

Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) Mm11
Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) Snow10
Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) 2hyc669

Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) Dhegsw

Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) 28a3l04

Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) 10qjqt4

Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) 11hyrzd

Last edited by ( Undead ) on Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:41 pm; edited 5 times in total
( Undead )
( Undead )
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Okay Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:52 pm

IGN: Okay
Name: Chloe

The position I am applying for is Light Guide.

This application may sound formal, but it is solely in an attempt to apply for a moderator position.

First of all, my introduction. I started out as a new player in FE like everyone else, and I received help and support from a really helpful admin. That admin was the one who showed me how help and support are really essential to a new player. I wouldn't name who is it, but I myself believe that aiding new players the way the admin did is to keep FE going. I'm applying for this job because I believe I am up to standard in being a Light Guide.

Secondly, I have helped players(who requested help from Global) to train whenever possible, naturally after considering several factors. My level, the person's level, and what extent they want me to help them to. I will be patient in aiding a new player, until they have reached the stage of independence, especially taking note of favoritism while giving assistance. No abusing of authority and powers, I am fully aware of that. It's only logical that administrative personnel do not abuse their powers and abide by their own set of rules and regulations.

Thirdly, playing fair. I understand the concept of playing fair as a player. Thus, vice versa, I'll apply this concept to how an admin should behave/perform. Also, when it comes to warning/punishments, I will factor in their stand. On the other hand, no tolerance to players who abuse the server such as, e.g, racism, auto-ers, hackers, and faggots who don't repent after punishments and warnings. I hope it's okay for admins to swear, by the way. (:

An illustration of examples:

Autoing: *Credits to all admins who administered this before - Clear verification on existence before procedures of punishment.
Auto-ers deserve walling, jailing, short-timed bans. Offenders who repeat their offense shall be granted administration of severe punishment.

Scamming: Solid evidence such as screenies to be sent/posted/shown before actions are taken.
Scammers should reflect on their mistakes in wall/jail. Duration is subjected to repentance.

Server Trading: No leniency after solid conclusion of evidence. Permanent wall/jail/ban. Subjected to approval. (I think?)

Typical hacking such as Moonlite, Trade Spam, Speeding: Warning will be given.
Should actions persist, offender will be granted a 2-hour jail/wall. Will do close monitoring on the offender after release.

*Above claims are solely based on my opinion. No intentions to a change of rules & regulations of gameplay.

Lastly, I have been an admin on a private server before. Hence, I know how a Light Guide administer his/her actions. As a bonus, I myself have gathered sufficient experience in-game as a player as well. Though this may not be an advantage and relevant experience, I am still willing to learn from the present admins.

Thank you.

Last edited by Okay on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Okay
Okay
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:36 am

Joey wrote:Pretty brief application, and not even really that good since I'm not that great at talking myself up, but whatever.

Name: Joe/Joey
Job applicating for: Pixel Artist

About myself:

To make everything clear here and now, I do not really have a god complex, or a big ego, and I'm not actually that angry of a person in general. The persona I have put on here is 100% fake on the forums, and does not reflect my real personality traits. [if you don't trust me, I mention below that I don't have to be rewarded admin status if it's a trust issue] In reality, I'm actually a really nice person that's easy to get along with. I like to laugh, and joke around, but I can also be very serious when it counts. In general though, I'm a very upbeat person, that's rarely brought down. I have the desire to lead, and not follow. I also like to help solve people's problems, and understand how people think in general.

Why I'm qualified:

I feel as though I have a great eye for art, and the ability to pick out flaws in my own work, as well as others. My art is just as good as the rest of the pixel artists on this server, I feel that I'd bring more depth to this position. The greater the abundance of good pixel artists, the more production you'll have, making for a better server in general. I've also ran a small project EO server mapping&pixeling previously, though it eventually had to shut down before it was fully up and running due to a few internal issues.

Why you may not think I'm qualified:

The only real reason I could think of that you wouldn't hire me is that you get stuck on how I've acted on here. If this really does become a pressing issue, I'm willing to work for you and not be given admin status, it's not why I'm here writing this app. I wouldn't have to moderate anyway since I would be a pixel artist only. I want to supply this server with good art. I want to have a helping hand in making it stand out from the rest of the servers.

Examples of my work:

Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) 29loeqc

Note: I'm aware there's not many here, and a lot of them are older works [you can tell by the bad shading on some e.g. blastoise, the first pixel I ever done], but please take into account of my potential, and not the qauntity supplied, I can pixel more examples if you're not sold on what you see. I'm capable of pixeling clothes, weapons, npcs/monsters, and misc items.

Here's some maps as well, even though I'm not applying for this specific position. [It's a new version of tut island]

Town center of Tut Island.

https://2img.net/h/oi45.tinypic.com/25atchl.png

On the way off Tut Island.

https://2img.net/h/oi46.tinypic.com/5tdtv.png

A mysterious well, rumor has it that it was once a portal to a distant land. [it's how you get to mainland xD]

https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/o7lsaa.png

Lolol Penis apple square 18 balloon crap horse.
Most nipple application I've ever seen. (f word) you.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:37 am

jks.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  ( Undead ) Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:56 am

When Does this End?
( Undead )
( Undead )
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  JoshX Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:40 pm

Joey wrote:Pretty brief application, and not even really that good since I'm not that great at talking myself up, but whatever.

Name: Joe/Joey
Job applicating for: Pixel Artist

About myself:

To make everything clear here and now, I do not really have a god complex, or a big ego, and I'm not actually that angry of a person in general. The persona I have put on here is 100% fake on the forums, and does not reflect my real personality traits. [if you don't trust me, I mention below that I don't have to be rewarded admin status if it's a trust issue] In reality, I'm actually a really nice person that's easy to get along with. I like to laugh, and joke around, but I can also be very serious when it counts. In general though, I'm a very upbeat person, that's rarely brought down. I have the desire to lead, and not follow. I also like to help solve people's problems, and understand how people think in general.

Why I'm qualified:

I feel as though I have a great eye for art, and the ability to pick out flaws in my own work, as well as others. My art is just as good as the rest of the pixel artists on this server, I feel that I'd bring more depth to this position. The greater the abundance of good pixel artists, the more production you'll have, making for a better server in general. I've also ran a small project EO server mapping&pixeling previously, though it eventually had to shut down before it was fully up and running due to a few internal issues.

Why you may not think I'm qualified:

The only real reason I could think of that you wouldn't hire me is that you get stuck on how I've acted on here. If this really does become a pressing issue, I'm willing to work for you and not be given admin status, it's not why I'm here writing this app. I wouldn't have to moderate anyway since I would be a pixel artist only. I want to supply this server with good art. I want to have a helping hand in making it stand out from the rest of the servers.

Examples of my work:

Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) 29loeqc

Note: I'm aware there's not many here, and a lot of them are older works [you can tell by the bad shading on some e.g. blastoise, the first pixel I ever done], but please take into account of my potential, and not the qauntity supplied, I can pixel more examples if you're not sold on what you see. I'm capable of pixeling clothes, weapons, npcs/monsters, and misc items.

Here's some maps as well, even though I'm not applying for this specific position. [It's a new version of tut island]

Town center of Tut Island.

https://2img.net/h/oi45.tinypic.com/25atchl.png

On the way off Tut Island.

https://2img.net/h/oi46.tinypic.com/5tdtv.png

A mysterious well, rumor has it that it was once a portal to a distant land. [it's how you get to mainland xD]

https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/o7lsaa.png

Though a troll, you're a good pixeler keep it up broseph.
JoshX
JoshX
Asian Sexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  JoshX Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:41 pm

Tokyo wrote:*munches popcorn* A 'new' leader, alert alert!

Did you quit FE? :S
JoshX
JoshX
Asian Sexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  JoshX Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:48 pm

Okay wrote:IGN: Okay
Name: Chloe

The position I am applying for is Light Guide.

This application may sound formal, but it is solely in an attempt to apply for a moderator position.

First of all, my introduction. I started out as a new player in FE like everyone else, and I received help and support from a really helpful admin. That admin was the one who showed me how help and support are really essential to a new player. I wouldn't name who is it, but I myself believe that aiding new players the way the admin did is to keep FE going. I'm applying for this job because I believe I am up to standard in being a Light Guide.

Secondly, I have helped players(who requested help from Global) to train whenever possible, naturally after considering several factors. My level, the person's level, and what extent they want me to help them to. I will be patient in aiding a new player, until they have reached the stage of independence, especially taking note of favoritism while giving assistance. No abusing of authority and powers, I am fully aware of that. It's only logical that administrative personnel do not abuse their powers and abide by their own set of rules and regulations.

Thirdly, playing fair. I understand the concept of playing fair as a player. Thus, vice versa, I'll apply this concept to how an admin should behave/perform. Also, when it comes to warning/punishments, I will factor in their stand. On the other hand, no tolerance to players who abuse the server such as, e.g, racism, auto-ers, hackers, and faggots who don't repent after punishments and warnings. I hope it's okay for admins to swear, by the way. (:

An illustration of examples:

Autoing: *Credits to all admins who administered this before - Clear verification on existence before procedures of punishment.
Auto-ers deserve walling, jailing, short-timed bans. Offenders who repeat their offense shall be granted administration of severe punishment.

Scamming: Solid evidence such as screenies to be sent/posted/shown before actions are taken.
Scammers should reflect on their mistakes in wall/jail. Duration is subjected to repentance.

Server Trading: No leniency after solid conclusion of evidence. Permanent wall/jail/ban. Subjected to approval. (I think?)

Typical hacking such as Moonlite, Trade Spam, Speeding: Warning will be given.
Should actions persist, offender will be granted a 2-hour jail/wall. Will do close monitoring on the offender after release.

*Above claims are solely based on my opinion. No intentions to a change of rules & regulations of gameplay.

Lastly, I have been an admin on a private server before. Hence, I know how a Light Guide administer his/her actions. As a bonus, I myself have gathered sufficient experience in-game as a player as well. Though this may not be an advantage and relevant experience, I am still willing to learn from the present admins.

Thank you.

Nice I guess Razz but that (what I enlarged) cannot be done in @ chat, which is where everyone hears the admin type.
Besides that it's good. Asians ftw?
JoshX
JoshX
Asian Sexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  ( Undead ) Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:12 pm

Fine Dont Comment on mine :[
( Undead )
( Undead )
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Okay Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:42 pm

JoshX wrote:
Nice I guess Razz but that (what I enlarged) cannot be done in @ chat, which is where everyone hears the admin type.

I see. But swearing's still my forte. Razz
Okay
Okay
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  ( Undead ) Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:22 pm

hmm nice
( Undead )
( Undead )
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  JoshX Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:26 pm

Okay wrote:
JoshX wrote:

I see. But swearing's still my forte. Razz

What the **** you can't ******* curse when you're a ******* admin **** son.
Gosh, NO ******* cursing.
^^^^^^^^^^^^ my attempt to win troll.

No but really, admins can curse; however if it is like (^^^^)... lol.
And this post is for every up-coming/wanting-to-be adminz.

Remember light guides/any other admin set examples for the community so if it is possible to refrain from cursing, that will only help you and the community. But let's be real, we are all human, so cursing can slip from time to time or it can be used as jokes or showing degrees of excitment "Holy (no swearing)!"
JoshX
JoshX
Asian Sexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  Okay Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:20 pm

JoshX wrote:
Remember light guides/any other admin set examples for the community so if it is possible to refrain from cursing, that will only help you and the community. But let's be real, we are all human, so cursing can slip from time to time or it can be used as jokes or showing degrees of excitment "Holy (no swearing)!"

My point and sentiments exactly. (:

BigBoss wrote:
their is a curse filter built right in the game

That thing's still alive?
Okay
Okay
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  JoshX Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:48 pm

BigBoss wrote:I am applying under the name of Xiammes, I desire to keep Bigboss name as my proof as a player.

Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) 2rfbx2d

My name Is Sammie, and I was born and reside in a city called Dayton Ohio. I live in a family of 5, both of my parents and 2 sisters. I am a proud christian, but I do not let my beliefs harm others. I am a senior a Belmont High School ready to graduate. I will be attending college this fall study graphic design and teaching. I am an avid gamer and forumer, I spend 30% of my time on computer. I always respect peoples decisions and beliefs even though I may not seem like it. I do not however respect stupidity, their is a difference between ignorance and stupidity. I believe you should do what your asked to the full extant of your ability at the time it is asked. I am a peace and fun loving guy, I prefer their to be no conflict what-so-ever. However, my biggest flaw, is that I am a procrastinator, if it can be put off, so be it. But I have never failed to do anything because I put it off.

I believe I should become moderator is because I believe quite frankly, I am the best personality for the job.
What I mean by personality, is not that I am a good face for the people. I am saying I have the attitude to be a moderator. I have been a mod on several web-sites before, and I have the criteria to handle the responsibility's given to a mod. I do not have any bias to any players, even my best friend who plays the game, I Don't hand anything to him. Being an admin comes first, community goes second, friend's goes third. Being an admin means to not let my admin powers interfere with the community in a way their not supposed to. Being an admin means not to favor your friends over the community. I do not want to become admin because others will like me better, I want to become admin to do the job.

More to my EO experience. I am 4 and half months playing Fallen Evolution. I may not be the oldest member of FE, but I have been playing EO for 5 years. Inconsistently, but around 4 months a year total I played on EO; till I found FE. I know almost all the maps in the game that Elevation hasn't changed. I give all I can to new players, but I do not give to beggars. I have completed almost everything you can do on the server atm, the only thing I am doing now is getting stronger and richer. I play this game everyday, so I am not inactive at all.

-I have achieved lvl 200
-Lvl 5 fisher
-Completed both lol quests
-Over 300m in items and cash combined
-450 hours of play time.
-I have won over several events.
-I believe I still have the highest reputation on forums(if that means anything).

I desire to give back to the community, becoming admin to support them is all I can ask for. I haven't become this attached to a online community since 2006 on myspace. So this is why I believe I am the right man for Fallen Evolution moderator.

Your picture reminded me of Caesar. And the whole lvl 200 etc etc is good but it's redundant if you want to help the community. And highest reputation, eh... that stuff is bs honestly. People have like negative point and they help the community.
JoshX
JoshX
Asian Sexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  JoshX Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:12 pm

BigBoss wrote:
JoshX wrote:

Your picture reminded me of Caesar. And the whole lvl 200 etc etc is good but it's redundant if you want to help the community. And highest reputation, eh... that stuff is bs honestly. People have like negative point and they help the community.

I just got done typing student resumes for college, they want everything you ever acheived in high school.
So I thought it would be good to add my achievements on Fallen Evolution. Reputation is bs, but haveing it high can mean more then when its in negatives lol.

Okay, yes the filter still works >_>

Haha, I'm writing my essays during the summer... wooooot!
JoshX
JoshX
Asian Sexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:13 pm

Alright then. I decided to make one.
Hi there my name is flare. some of you may know me from such games as Fallen Online (as a player) Fallen Reborn and Fallen Evolution V1-7/8ish and I am applying for moderator.

Why I should become a moderator:
Because I know the game quite well I must say. I know I am mature enough to handle any problem that comes across me and the server. I know that I'll have to work every time I log on and I accept that I welcome any challenge by the hand and crush it within my grip. I am an active member of the FE team and will always be unless something comes up, If that happens I will contact the current head of moderators/game and tell them how long this will be and what it is. If you pick me I'll be on FE any chance I can get.

About myself:
My name is Alex. I'm currently going to college/high school and I'm 15. I have a family of 6, both parents and 3 brothers. I live in NZ +12 DST. so there will be some time differences. Usually when I get home I get to the computer first. That means I'll be able to get on FE At that time and control what ever is going on. At time's I'll go afk but most of them well only be short breaks. I can become a bit immature at points but then get serious very quickly. I was learning the language C++ but stopped as I was no longer needed as an admin. If need be I will resume learning the coding language.

Experience:
I have experience as an admin from this server until a certain incident came up, No more needs to be said. However the time that I have been on FE I have seen it grow into what I call the best server out today. My usage should be well over 200 for both of my accounts (Flare and Sheeva). I have never broken a rule on FE and never will. I also have experience as an admin from FE's prequel, Fallen Reborn. I have been playing the fallen series since fallen online.

Why I want to be a moderator:
Fallen Evolution is by far my favorite server, I want to give something back to the community, so I decided that I'll become a moderator and rid the Fallen world from dupers and other bad things. I want to see it grow into the best server the world has ever seen. And I wish to be apart of that community. I don't mind what rank I am, as long as I am apart of the community.

Breaking the Rules:
This is saying what I will do when someone breaks the rules.
Server Trading:
This will begin with a 2 day ban . If seen doing this again the punishment is tripled.
Autoing:
This will result in a 12 hour ban. If seen doing this again 2 day ban . From then on the punishments are doubled.
Abusive Language:
Only if the person this is directed at is offended then the person who offended them will be [color=darkred] muted [color/]. If this happens again kicked . Then jailed if this happens again. And then a 6 hour ban if it happens once again.
Begging:
Results in a warning. If this happens again they are muted . Then if it happens again the person will be jailed .
Spawning:
Kicked. Then jailed if this happens again.
Duping/Hacking:
Permanent ban. Enough said.
More may be added soon.
*Edit*
I made a map. I call it Ice King Palace... Because we don't have one.
Admin Trials Begin(post apps now reply to post) 2rm1vua

Last edited by Flare on Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:46 pm; edited 9 times in total
Wolf
Wolf
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Otakulove Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:22 pm

Flare wrote:Alright then. I decided to make one.
Hi there my name is flare. some of you may know me from such games as Fallen Online (as a player) Fallen Reborn and Fallen Evolution V1-7/8ish and I am applying for moderator.

I was an admin from v.1~7, but I do not remember you at all. o.o What month do you think you joined?
Otakulove
Otakulove
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Dirndl Dress (Female)

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:26 pm

I joined as soon like about a day after FE was made. I didn't talk to you much. I was a guardian. Most admins from then should remember me.
Wolf
Wolf
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  ͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋ Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:28 pm

Otakulove wrote:
Flare wrote:Alright then. I decided to make one.

I was an admin from v.1~7, but I do not remember you at all. o.o What month do you think you joined?

He was an ex-moderator.
͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋
͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋
Teh panda who rapes you if you touch him when he's sleeping

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  ͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋ Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:31 pm

Tokyo wrote:
BigBoss wrote:Besides mine, I think Joey has the best app on here Very Happy
pro.

No, Okay wins.

She looks like Japan.
͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋
͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋
Teh panda who rapes you if you touch him when he's sleeping

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next