Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I make Elevations message to everyone.

+5
Cloud
Iris
Stava
Thiamor
bigabe410
9 posters

Go down

I make Elevations message to everyone. Empty Re: I make Elevations message to everyone.

Post  bigabe410 Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:33 am

i understand where elevations is coming from he is working his ass of to fix and make the server better BUT... if he wants respect from "his community" he should help a bit more ofter say hi to people who say hi to him do events somthing show the community u love them too elevations show us all u love us for helping make your game extra cool Very Happy
bigabe410
bigabe410
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

I make Elevations message to everyone. Empty Re: I make Elevations message to everyone.

Post  Thiamor Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:20 am

When someone is busy, talking to people seems less and less important.

He can always talk to you all, but he cannot always be working on this server due to what if it had a bad crash where it wouldn't be able to come back up? He can talk to you through the site; in the Chat-Box. So at this time, talking to you is less important than trying to fix the server up for you all. I'm sure he'll talk more once all the major bugs are taken care of.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:43 pm

Important wrote:How do you think some Staff members feel when they get called "Retard" or "idiot" and get told to "fuck off" just because Elevations is busy and we ask him something?

Nuff said.

I don't feel bad about it since I know he is the idiot Very Happy

jkjk I know he is like that, and likes to call you names but that's the way he shows his love xDD
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  Iris Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:56 pm

I agree 100 perent with Japan. I know where you're coming from, (kinda) you want to succeed being the owner without getting bitched at by people. I think half the community cared because they thought Imp and Devil were great moderadors, but they failed to succeed because of the "influencing of the community" Though, we all have our own minds, we all count on ourselves, I don't remember being influenced by anyone. I think what I want to, what I think is right. It's not right to call the community shitheads, we play your game. We like it, please respect us. And you know, I'm not taking any sides I'm just again saying what I think is right. The community was at fault for following Imp's orders and spamming (I blame myself), so I can't say I wasn't in it. Yes, I look in your shoes, and you're busy as hell trying to put more items, shops and spells in the game. Yes, I see where you're coming from when you say "I ban Imp and Devil and they go crazy" or whatever, (forgot what you said) but you know, they didn't control the server, they didn't threaten to DDoS us when you didn't do something. And if I recall, spamming is a hell of alot better then DDoSing, why? Because the server is up, and we're all still playing and having fun. I respect you, I respect the community, I know for a fact they were good mods, and I'm not saying unban them, I'm also not saying I like them better as mods then I do as Ele as an owner, I"m just saying..Atleast mods like them helped out new players, and had tons of fun.

Tokyo is now the only mod outside yesterday helping a bunch of new people. Cloud and someone else was just sitting in the bank. Not caring, I helped Tokyo out, because that's what you do. You help to make a better community. Ele, you have helped, you have helped alot. You brought this server to life, and you work on every version. I know where the community comes from when they say you do nothing because you're never on, or Dev and Imp are banned because of a halo. Yes, they think you're wrong. I again agree with Japan, everyone's wrong at a certain extent. For example, you're wrong, Elevations, because you banned both of them. You banned about half of the moderators on that day for 2 hours but banned those 2 for a month? or Perma banned. That's wrong, I saw you joking around yesterday, then when you banned Lexie you're like "this is fun" yeah, so we were just having fun. Then randomly you banned them. Now, I think the community is wrong why you ask? Because we followed Imp's orders to spam, we didn't take it upon ourselves to say "gee wonder what's going to happen next' no. We just didn't think and helped. I did want the love halo, but not if it turns the community and moderation team against eachother. We are a community, we are strong, we are 1. Remember when you and tehbyte merged and we had to be nice to the new players? I do. And you know it was great. Dev and Imp did their best to try and help this community. Devil and Important were also wrong because Important tried demanding the love halo in the game. That's now how it works, Devil's wrong for calling Otakulove a slut? Now that's wrong on both of your parts. 1 Devil shouldn't call anyone a slut and 2 who cares, Otaku shouldn't have to of banned because she got called a slut. It's the internet, I got called names, but I ignore it. That's the best choice. But I just hope you read this and I hope I'm not automatically wrong. You know, half the community goes with what people have to say. If someone says "I like hotdogs" someone will follow "I like hotdogs" they don't say what they want, they don't think. Well that's just an example, but Elevations, I hope you do read this and I hope you get some good points out of here, even if you don't think so I think I'm right. I also agree with Devil and Imp, Pixel artists and mods should be atleast access 3 and moderators access 2. Or 4 and 3. Why? Because pixel artists and Mappers don't need to be access 5 when they're just pixeling. Even if she is your wife, be fair. That's what an owner does, they're fair. I don't think having Otakulove access 5 when she's just a pixeler is fair to any of the other moderators. :l Anyways, that is all.
-Iris
Iris
Iris
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: School Uniform (Female)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:20 pm

Sniper wrote:
Playboy Smile wrote:
Devil wrote:Lol, chaos i got banned for calling his wife a "Slut" lollol. But anyways, i was banned for influencing the community too o.o I think important trained me well XD

But yeah, I dunno what i am gonna do now XD. I might as well go partying/town or play wonderland online lol
SO BORED Razz anyways.

Otakulove, globalpk only had 15 usage and he told you he had a level glitch? No thats wrong, and you made him a higher level. Are you fucking dumb?

Otakulove, please don't be a MOD you suck. Like really.

I rather trust Sunnburst, and toyko. We were lucky we hired them before we got fired lol.

Devil.
Why are pixelers mods. That's just stupid.

NOOO, Renkin is awesome

I think every admin should be moderating at same time as his actual job..
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:57 pm

Rocco wrote:How can we respect him hes on hopefully once a day and when he is he never talks i understand hes busy with the game and helping and fixing it but imp and all the other admins get on and talk to us and interact with the community he gets on and completely ignores us most of the time

Thats the very reason we have mods, Ele cant be expected to fix every issue and maintain the server..
Mods are there to help the community with its issues, not Ele.
I'm sure most, if not all admins would be happy to help when you have a problem/issue.
Cloud
Cloud
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  JoshX Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:13 pm

Like I said before. If you want to be in charge (Elevations) Don't make anyone access 5. However, if you want a democratic community (more than 1 level 5 leader), respect the community's decisions.
And the truth: the community and admins have a symbiotic relationship. One cannot survive without the other.

Edit: And btw, since you chose to make Fallen-evolution you should be ready for all the stress you're getting. You chose to walk the path so stay on the path.
JoshX
JoshX
Asian Sexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  Iris Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:26 pm

Yeah, guess I should edit it, sorry. I just want people to see it more clearer. The main point in there was "we were having fun" And we were. He had his ban hammer on and he was banning people who said they wanted it in the game. Then he banned Kin and Lexie and after that he's like "This is fun". Well if it's fun, and you like it why RANDOMLY in less then a second ban Imp and Devil?

And Otaku, no offense but the situation is between Elevations, Important and Devil. I don't see Otakulove in any of those names. So when I was doing my event earlier telling Imp how he got back on, it's none of your business because the situation isn't involving you. Yes, you're an admin and yes you were concerned, but because you're Ele's GF doesn't give you the right to jump in. And It's up to Ele to tell Imp as an owner that he doesn't forgive him, you don't have to.

Anyways, the point I don't get. 1 minute we were having "fun" the next he's raging bans half the moderators on that day for 2 hours, then perma bans Important and Devil. Please explain, so I can understand it better. ;-;
Iris
Iris
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: School Uniform (Female)

Back to top Go down

Post  Otakulove Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:49 pm

Tokyo wrote:

I noticed that Chaosmistres's posts were deleted as well. >.> And I guess mine would be next. <.<

@Iris - Things just get nasty, to the certain extent..

I never deleted Chaosmistres's posts. I only deleted Devil's idiotic spam.
Otakulove
Otakulove
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Dirndl Dress (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:04 pm

O__O it took me for ever 2 read that
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:56 pm

Sniper wrote:and also half of the community is a bunch of immature kids that just wants attention.

Sniper!
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:05 am

Sniper wrote:
roefl wrote:
Sniper wrote:and also half of the community is a bunch of immature kids that just wants attention.

Sniper!

sun crystal

Junked D:
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  JoshX Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:23 am

Don't be a hypocrite my Jubilant Kid.
JoshX
JoshX
Asian Sexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:44 pm

Playboy Smile wrote:
Otakulove wrote:
Tokyo wrote:

I noticed that Chaosmistres's posts were deleted as well. >.> And I guess mine would be next. <.<

@Iris - Things just get nasty, to the certain extent..

I never deleted Chaosmistres's posts. I only deleted Devil's idiotic spam.
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's "idiotis spam".

It's idiot spam probably because he keeps repeating it everywhere he goes..
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down