Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop already its getting annoying

3 posters

Go down

Stop already its getting annoying Empty Stop already its getting annoying

Post  Bryan :] Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 am

Stop with all the complaints of being jailed or banned its getting up to the point thats everyones quiting and all i read when i get on forums is about admins being asses when in reality they arnt they r just doing their jobs and yes iv had my share of complaints cuz sometimes i feel like I havent done anything wrong when I have so its about time that PEOPLE stop with all the bitching and complaining. Point blank no matter what you say or do the admins are always right and you guys know whats expected of you, so just stop using ur hacks and trying to act cool by bitching out the admins cuz thats not gona get you anywere. Everyone should know the rules even if your new so lets stop with the acting out and start playing a game that we all love cuz if we didnt we wouldnt play it. Amen! cheers
Bryan :]
Legendary

Back to top Go down

Stop already its getting annoying Empty Re: Stop already its getting annoying

Post  Libby Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:19 am

They are not always right(:
Libby
Libby
Moofieschnoogle Libs

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan :] Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:31 am

Most of the time. Give me one act of jailing/banning that they werent right?
Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:08 am

Bryan :] wrote:Most of the time. Give me one act of jailing/banning that they werent right?
wat important did 2 blader
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Libby Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:46 am

Bryan :] wrote:Most of the time. Give me one act of jailing/banning that they werent right?
geez, it's not like that im gonna look it up.
and the point of making this thread is not going to stop them from complaining.
yah and you said you did too.
Libby
Libby
Moofieschnoogle Libs

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan :] Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:11 pm

Key word DID! Do u not understand how just about everyone hates the admins....Come on libby i know u were there back in the day with the admins that everyone loved. To me FE was a its peak when it was like that mabey not on the items and players that play the server standards but still we were a server/community not an angry mob that everytime a player gets jailed a fight starts on global and plus back when we played like during the summer i cant really recall people getting jailed and banned...Its not the admins faults its the players. If u know the rules and consequeces why break them?
Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:17 pm

Poobes wrote:
cursedangel wrote:
You wern't there and you don't know the sitatuion he did something wrong and if you don't understand it well frankly your in the stage of mental retardation.
if u were talking 2 me then heres my reply:no iwasent there but every1 says important jailed him 3hours wtf is that u know wat i call it (ADMIN ABUSE)ok yea he did something wrong but realy is 3hours nesiccery no it isent maybe a punishment resonable is like 30min-1hour jail
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:22 pm

Poobes wrote:
cursedangel wrote:
Poobes wrote:
cursedangel wrote:
You wern't there and you don't know the sitatuion he did something wrong and if you don't understand it well frankly your in the stage of mental retardation.
if u were talking 2 me then heres my reply:no iwasent there but every1 says important jailed him 3hours wtf is that u know wat i call it (ADMIN ABUSE)ok yea he did something wrong but realy is 3hours nesiccery no it isent maybe a punishment resonable is like 30min-1hour jail
He's very lucky he didn't get perm banned by him.

yea yea w.e go kill ur self
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan :] Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:25 pm

Poobes wrote:
cursedangel wrote:
Poobes wrote:
cursedangel wrote:
OMG we rnt talking about that because guess what he didnt perm banned him! 3hours is too much but still he did something wrong and i get it so im a have to go with imp on this one cuz yes 3hours of jail for not doing anything just a simple pk in bank spawn is crazy but he shoulda known better than to have done what he did.
Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:33 pm

Poobes wrote:
Bryan :] wrote:
Poobes wrote:
cursedangel wrote:
Poobes wrote:
cursedangel wrote:
OMG we rnt talking about that because guess what he didnt perm banned him! 3hours is too much but still he did something wrong and i get it so im a have to go with imp on this one cuz yes 3hours of jail for not doing anything just a simple pk in bank spawn is crazy but he shoulda known better than to have done what he did.
NOT JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Cursedangel!
guys im not saying that he shouldent have done anything im saying that thats was way 2 much of time just for spawn in pk OMG BLADER IS SPAWNING IN PK HES GONA MESS UP THE WHOLE SERVER LETS PERM BAN HIM wow are u seriouse
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Libby Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:40 pm

Bryan :] wrote:Key word DID! Do u not understand how just about everyone hates the admins....Come on libby i know u were there back in the day with the admins that everyone loved. To me FE was a its peak when it was like that mabey not on the items and players that play the server standards but still we were a server/community not an angry mob that everytime a player gets jailed a fight starts on global and plus back when we played like during the summer i cant really recall people getting jailed and banned...Its not the admins faults its the players. If u know the rules and consequeces why break them?
yah i know but im saying NOW.
i like it back then where all my friends and good admins were there.
and yah there was THIS person who glb fight all the time. sniper. opps did i said his name? lol.
Libby
Libby
Moofieschnoogle Libs

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan :] Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:46 pm

Poobes wrote:
Bryan :] wrote:
Poobes wrote:
cursedangel wrote:
Poobes wrote:
cursedangel wrote:
NOT JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Cursedangel!
No yeah i know i was just talking for him and i get what u mean cuz i know important...lol So he is prety lucky that mabey he was in a good mood or something lol
Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post  Libby Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:47 pm

Sniper wrote:
Libby wrote:
Bryan :] wrote:Key word DID! Do u not understand how just about everyone hates the admins....Come on libby i know u were there back in the day with the admins that everyone loved. To me FE was a its peak when it was like that mabey not on the items and players that play the server standards but still we were a server/community not an angry mob that everytime a player gets jailed a fight starts on global and plus back when we played like during the summer i cant really recall people getting jailed and banned...Its not the admins faults its the players. If u know the rules and consequeces why break them?
and yah there was THIS person who glb fight all the time. sniper. opps did i said his name? lol.

i still do that today Smile let them all know.
I wish i could see my record of how many jails and kicks i've gotten.
yah but only the new people hate you more than we do. ; )
Libby
Libby
Moofieschnoogle Libs

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan :] Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:49 pm

Sniper wrote:
Libby wrote:

i still do that today Smile let them all know.
I wish i could see my record of how many jails and kicks i've gotten.
Mhm back when cap robes were the (no swearing) and i had the only aurora in the game (;. And snipe trust me everyone would LOVE to see that lmao! Basketball
Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan :] Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:09 pm

Well thats always crazy fun! lol!
Legendary

Back to top Go down