Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omg freaking annoying.

4 posters

Go down

Omg freaking annoying. Empty Omg freaking annoying.

Post  roefl Tue May 25, 2010 1:20 am

When Im going trough the forum, and click a topic almost everytime I get something like this.
Also it happends more and more >.<
DO you ppl have it too?

��]�t��|��9#h�~F!%#�F ��a��6�ˁQ�l؇9c{'��X=�.�����զe|S:�ij)�}��dk��hE.o3�1bX8����Fa3f�[j3�?��*�#!�s�k��i����8D^��ί ��)��)�����m�*|Y~��=�r�D��DM�ܩo�4����8#g ]>� 3����&{g�֮�xP�㴟 K�s~#�gd㐀U�]_h�oY(�� ����Y���5�6�-�B�'���]�z ���(t�������9�/P ��)@�k�/�{4d�������o�k �1�vb��uk��a��_�hx4�H�ݜZ�����؊��E�k�.��m�P{�8��U]������=� Pٺ9�o�ܖ�s�����q��W�{S>>W�€��P_ 7���˲Ѡ[-�V||��ٶ��K��\H��2',EA!����0 vԿ�8�$p'�x�iw;K��B- $�o�3��!�y�Ӡ�[����MŲ����g�K�՝4���~���q����ij9����Y}]�� �G�B�缼� �! ~NI�%�^��g���X��Tb�7~E�N6�ܐʱF`��� 8�)�m�q7��� K���D�!Xu� ~]�dʀ;?��ۜ���C�CN�I�R��WFe^���XT� m:@V�ځ�z�-%�Z�b.��}�� \h��E&JCbE�I = 6ن��,�C����hL��%����+��(�a�t��줮'�r�o�iu\_�� �Ð^DD�!�W��� 7��L������c�Sz���_�p��a��$l2�r�g˿�8 ��h��T�Bzi�|�'˂��V n&\�Iٲ�t��K�=���f)o�iI>. ��e��遑�Mm�F*�0v�ԛk��.��x�l#�� �4l�1�Yx&��� cn��ưp N�� ���(�� $�5�o��2C�c�:�o��vL{|���Mt��&�?ܾŌ��@n���۷��E�9�(��@P\����۷<�^Y5 ���'a����2.ܲ��"#����qn��˜Y����B�[��T1����s�67���W ���6P]��&syW3� ��5Q6u(�,2��q�ʦ ��5��'��S�È�D+7�툅Z���V��܉���:1CF���ς7�4�9ˤ��ogeϸ��vn<�˃��� �|�_�\��qӝL�T6�i�ƒV�s9&!Hw�I��|Q��D@%�u��f- m�C��)L��G2"1�U�g��n/�9�)��C���Ɨ�b~�{H]��kar�����P ��:M�8;+���eR v:�|�A� ]�� Y���+I�U�� & ��P$�`S��0�:����`k\V-�l��"kYh/� ��?�x5Z~2Ϩ��� �n��wQ��I�2�8�8�I��V=~W�70_�d46��%E�p�Ad���?*�\� ��*��N�0�x�[L7�I�cޚ4xEt�ͷ�f��a�7`�ڰf���BDѿ��*'z�_������� l��t��qG ����$X[�TY��G����5,G���J�[�~gk_����u �����g��v�������Fe�5<��0����yG� wA�y�@�. _��/(���mT-����T��"C�H9.�Z�PXȲ�,�2�΁��W� �R��� ��*�L�c���HX^�E��\�$�ܒ3�͕b� 6�F!�%Y9��E��'2y�l �I�8#��,�10:�C�6�ɝ���r��*C.\�*�� �ce�S�A)�����dpT�ʌ��@� 4�B�^U����F�z��z-]�����2�0�hw���m+|�sk����"$[-�JS�|[��Ob�����q�T;��;��B���vM:���iE�F���o�J�-�(y:����-3u�4��j��|�v�,�q�d`��a�G�'�;�'9��h9DŽ�`�;n��3 ���-��d�JL�m7bǟ���g;�z!g2�Od���%{o��\�)M�EM�`���m�9[J���5�����"��m�O�� �'�h�<%���vgd�d��HҶ��j?�,�ː�k���t��e�7�!V�>�?����Z&S�h�-��}�����)���2�si2���}l9�trL��u�Oy��dl��œ��'`i$��}ʡ��rA�Mx��C0�X�="�bDG���� r�����`�GǦM��������]�!�%8�>�*ooo��e4D*��ͳF��fg��m����v�#�E:�,��s��˪�bh�:w,�h��+˅��}���f�a�4�qY%n��'�[+g�+`��u�~��|��j"^r/���=1�>zC�6`+�5�:{qhb�όܢ�&? �OP����u��-xŃ�ܒ�D��:��@1��)�z��dqV1H��r�^?>��M��V���.0"d�\�r��63�� 3P�頳�� g��'��< .�A��SÕ}}M�\,�EE`ᜑ����4C92l�S1a��Fb[��8bi.�@� J��O�u�Uu�*<�@ ��f� �Sb�@p�3Z�X�#�J$^Nl�$`;��-����s�H���ty"��i���\���)FY2e����{���Rs��<̍�� �-��"EĠ&��<@bxZ�n�#D}��e�پ�} �uc�%u�Ӄ����n_��\�f�z-��� A���������m�����������s�y:��5gg���3���C���g���Ho�XD�" �0��yB�͞xVY�2뒝�d䭵7S� ���\�3�"��@Um0���y�T_)4:,K�*��|J9���hef�"��d� t�� MSc���W���%�WL��2EƋ@v�M���Blƃ�������z�w�G�%��ߖ�*E�^l��J����- ��aX��.��*=�yI/��5���z�ich&1�ᓋ��B8W�(y�_:��fc���m_9<���}Ы �Z���C-��?�"��MݏhxL.�P����,�|�Ӎ�����V{����V�ß��k��zz�n��� ��W� ��X��Yp��E�F�cB�~��+������o;8�"� �})�tE���X�+Ǟ�t�F�Й���f䁕��ğ1~�q��ˏ�� _�fΐ��0�q��@C�k\W�G{;I /��$�H*�� 3�l��M��t���Z�G~�L��&�#��pHQ��wT����G��6�o�$��)f�<�z�b�?� �Z�):Z�ЙÍ��Mt��q�wꁃ��>vGԷ�c�?l�r��W[Ub��Vk��je�+ ��o� ��a�Ԯ��z�V��iZF��B�9R���1���ɂIZm'���D��W�%W���(.�����]%��Ƃ�^�&��k���o&Y���[ח���pc��M�zMp��'N��_��V1��u[7#�~� TW�u����U�苉u����W����1��+*����E���t�f� ���� <��k ���|Bpg���Jǩr���t���|��0�ߺ��W�:�X�0�#� у���1ImTx+:��s�⬈��¦�W���Y"h�����p������n�r�q}���^�zKٯ�ط��չ�D1��!��'��v�e���� ߬�� \�/%0�|ہ��U`�K �+�Ur@_!0 �Q٘��E�'h��0�Q��(\��w��ӋQ��F��[GǶ�E|��;��C�Q���Z�~u�����z�;�%gx�x ��"f�${h�†���b��wc���c��ub�������)z���)��Wo�ݑV� �/�c�[��=��G� ���D�C�B��=��B/�E��rV���)�L�xFa��,�P�/(��0���� ���0��$ a�Kw�:�D��`�vo���J�X%b�1V��@��Z��v��,۽�6�rUп�8�v���HWq�/&�"W�늳 �@_�l�<��^髰��_Z�x�Zv��/c�������L� A� ��S��'u�� ���%����"�@��L�X屬�XVy,�|ˬO=����j?f���v̾���?sT������]��QfL ���) ��8Q�j����K���,b���ri���D(��#Kh��W�V_YZ}ei��W�V_YZ}ei��W�V_Y�
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Omg freaking annoying. Empty Re: Omg freaking annoying.

Post  king freek Tue May 25, 2010 9:19 am

o.o, I don't get that ever.
Wtf is that >.<?
king freek
king freek
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Ban Hammer Ban Hammer

http://www.myspace.com/gar3ttsafreek

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Tue May 25, 2010 9:39 am

I used to get that too.
But it stopped. cheers
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  newb277 Tue May 25, 2010 9:42 am

cuz ur girlfriends a (no swearing)

newb277
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Tue May 25, 2010 10:15 am

newb277 wrote:cuz ur girlfriends a (no swearing)

Hi, kind sir!

Couple times I see your comments and they are mostly unnecessary, in other words, you're talking bullshit.
I'd beg of you to shutup for once.

Thanks a lot sir! ^_^
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Thu May 27, 2010 7:42 pm

Solved, you gotta delete the forum cookies.
Right click the page, then page-info and look for the cookies, I found em in a jar at the security tab.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down