Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

admin? Admin? Admin! ADMIN! ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+4
Otakulove
Skelly Man
roefl
Elevations
8 posters

Go down

admin? Admin? Admin! ADMIN! ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty admin? Admin? Admin! ADMIN! ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Elevations Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:40 pm

The admins always do this and that? we got rolled back because of admins.. because "ele" made luke and import access 3

so (f word) it if there was no admins then what? who's gonna unban who's gonna fucking BAN the scammers moderate the game NOT ME fuckers so why don't yall shut the (f word) up, its not my fault those idiots think they can make a better game and luke and import look you really did do a good job EVERYONE left? what that was sarcasm there was 59 players on in the morning and its been 4 days after your little (no swearing) DUPE you failed, anyone else wanna pull that (no swearing) im taking spawn powers away for good then v.15, and other things like quests will be held back because ill be the one spawning items for people donating and ill have to do all the ban's and read report players forum topic so nothing will ever get done because thats more important your stupid levels you can easily get back and your retarded posts about admin

and i suggest you all STFU with your admin RANT topics about them abusing powers and more because wHO's reading them who's seriously gonna do anything about it I AM reading it and here's your fucking response stop wasting my fucking time assholes

i've already deleted 3 fucking useless topics about admin im gonna start banning idiots who continue to post there stupid (no swearing) you think you can do a better? job no you would have spawned (no swearing) too and say PLEASE LEVELS OO ADMIN ROBE HMM?

Last edited by Elevations on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elevations
Elevations
Owner

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

https://www.fallen-ev0lution.com

Back to top Go down

admin? Admin? Admin! ADMIN! ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: admin? Admin? Admin! ADMIN! ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  roefl Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:46 pm

Elevations wrote:The admins always do this and that? we got rolled back because of admins.. because "ele" made luke and import access 3

so (f word) it if there was no admins then what? who's gonna unban who's gonna fucking BAN the scammers moderate the game NOT ME fuckers so why don't yall shut the (f word) up, its not my fault those idiots think they can make a better game and luke and import look you really did do a good job EVERYONE left? what that was sarcasm there was 59 players on in the morning and its been 4 days after your little (no swearing) DUPE you failed, anyone else wanna pull that (no swearing) im taking spawn powers away for good then v.15, and other things like quests will be held back because ill be the one spawning items for people donating and ill have to do all the ban's and read report players forum topic so nothing will ever get done because thats more important your stupid levels you can easily get back and your retarded posts about admin

Lol Luke was 4, He was able to ban me D:, But anyway dont forgot PSI powers :$
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

admin? Admin? Admin! ADMIN! ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: admin? Admin? Admin! ADMIN! ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Skelly Man Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Elevations wrote:The admins always do this and that? we got rolled back because of admins.. because "ele" made luke and import access 3

so (f word) it if there was no admins then what? who's gonna unban who's gonna fucking BAN the scammers moderate the game NOT ME fuckers so why don't yall shut the (f word) up, its not my fault those idiots think they can make a better game and luke and import look you really did do a good job EVERYONE left? what that was sarcasm there was 59 players on in the morning and its been 4 days after your little (no swearing) DU[/size]PE you failed, anyone else wanna pull that (no swearing) im taking spawn powers away for good then v.15, and other things like quests will be held back because ill be the one spawning items for people donating and ill have to do all the ban's and read report players forum topic so nothing will ever get done because thats more important your stupid levels you can easily get back and your retarded posts about admin

EPIC Yet true, but why take away quests what do you do? so why remove them?
Skelly Man
Skelly Man
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Skelly Man Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:31 pm

Important wrote:"Skelly Man", you're one of these people who keep complaining.
"u dont have moderator qualities" etc.
If I don't, I would be fired by now.

imp i have said 1 thing about admins thats you now idc if elevations doesn't see a flaw in you, You... Are... Pathetic.
And as i said. Go back to the Eoserv Forums
Skelly Man
Skelly Man
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Otakulove Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:51 am

Skelly Man wrote:

imp i have said 1 thing about admins thats you now idc if elevations doesn't see a flaw in you, You... Are... Pathetic.

Another +1. Surprised
Otakulove
Otakulove
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Dirndl Dress (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:14 am

Otakulove wrote:
Skelly Man wrote:

Another +1. Surprised

and 1 more 1+
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:45 am

Playboy Smile wrote:Fa!l

u fa!l at life

Last edited by cursed on Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Powrfulking Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:38 pm

cursed wrote:
Otakulove wrote:
Skelly Man wrote:

Another +1. Surprised

and 1 more 1+

ya add another +1
Powrfulking
Powrfulking
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Ban Hammer Ban Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:03 pm

So many +1.. Neutral
-1 ftw!
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  ͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋ Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:53 am

Powrfulking wrote:
cursed wrote:
Otakulove wrote:
Skelly Man wrote:

Another +1. Surprised

and 1 more 1+

ya add another +1

-1? Surprised
͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋
͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋
Teh panda who rapes you if you touch him when he's sleeping

FE Paperdoll
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down