Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adminship Application

4 posters

Go down

Adminship Application Empty Adminship Application

Post  divided2 Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:13 am

Hey there, This is me Aoverstolz and I'm here to Sign up for Adminship

I would like to be a admin because,

1. I would help new players. I won't give them anything i would just show them around and show them where everything is.

2. I would discipline the ones that need to be disciplined. I will never discipline the good ones.

3. If anyone begs, I would tell them to stop the first time, If they don't it's a 2 min wall/jail, After that if they don't stop it's a kick, and If they come back and beg its a mute or a ban.

4. Make sure everyone is friends and no one curses at each other if they do it's a mute for 5mins, and if they still it's a kick, and if they do it again it's a ban.

5. I would never be rood to normal players, I would always help no matter if there in a bad mood [ if there not cursing or fighting] but, if there in a bad mood and need someone to talk to I would be willing to help them.

6. I would never be rood to normal players, I would always help them if there in a good or bad mood, But I would be really help them if there in a sad or fighting mood, i know it kinda is the same as Number5. But, it puts good and bad moods together and what I would do.

Please read, I did my best i can

By: Aoverstolz

divided2
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Adminship Application Empty Re: Adminship Application

Post  ( Undead ) Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:41 am

You ask Them both to Share the Same Spot and if they Cant Have the Person that reported it To Find a New Spot

Go Inviso and watch them to make sure there Not Going after each one Ksing

Last edited by ( Undead ) on Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
( Undead )
( Undead )
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  divided2 Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:42 am

KingLongg wrote:To 3.:
Well its good you tell em to stop, you should also tell them where to get the item normally. If they still beg, follow your plan above Smile
(oh and i dont think LGs can ban people)Oh ok if LGs cant ban ill but ask another admin a higher rank and tell them whats going on if it just continues to happen. Smile

And now my question:
1. Well when a new player comes in the serv, and ask you how to get started. You will surely tell him to read the #guide or something, but whats about if it happens more times in a row? Wouldn't it annoy u? What will you do then?
Answer: Your right about the annoy and it happens many times because, more people get on, I might just tell them to do the #guide. Smile

2. You wrote:
4. Make sure everyone is friends and no one curses at each other if they do it's a mute for 5mins, and if they still it's a kick, and if they do it again it's a ban.

I got a little situation:
Some dude takes the training spot of another dude, and he PMs you to help. Well you warp there and what will you do now? You dont know if its true or if its not.
I would go invisible, and sneak up on them and watch what they say, and if i noticed the one killing hg's was there first i would go back uninvisible and tell the other person to leave Smile
Thanks Kinglongg for reading

divided2
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:30 am

How long have you been playing the game? I need to know to come up with a legit, respectful reply.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  «•Skull•» Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:47 am

A few days I think.
«•Skull•»
«•Skull•»
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Clothes (Female)