Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates Application Attempt for Adminship n' Moderation

3 posters

Go down

Pirates Application Attempt for Adminship n' Moderation Empty Pirates Application Attempt for Adminship n' Moderation

Post  UarghapirateV.2 Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:30 pm

Applying for;
Admin/Moderator

Time on Fe; Usually on through out the whole week, 3+ hours when i am on.

Bio; I proudly follow and support the rules of the forum and usually report any rule breakers. I enjoy playing music and im in a hardcore band.

Why do I qualify for the position?; I qualify for the postion because I feel i can make the entire FE community a better place to have fun and entertain ones self.

Age; 16, turn 17 on December 4th 2010.

Whats your reasoning for applying for admin; The reason for me applying for Admin/Moderatorship is simply because I know that i can help make the game better for everyone, including the new and old players, and if I am assigned Moderator or Admin there will be an absolute no hacking tolerance. I've been playing FE since around the middle of September but had a period of time where i didnt play but now i feel im back for good and can bring a better "vibe" to the server. I also played Main way back in 2005-2007. I've spent a lot of time observing when the admin powers are appropriate to use, and when they are down right uncalled for.

A bit about myself as a person; Well first, my name is Brandon Mattos. Im an easy person to get a long with, and i am generally pretty laid back. I can have a bit of a temper at times but ill never take that out on others. I live in the umm..."amazing" state of Indiana. I enjoy chilling with my friends and playing in my band.

Punishments to thy rule Breakers;

Racism; Racism is usually a thing that is joked with very often, but if it exceeds the line on funny, and just rude and inappropriate, then first i will mute for a little bit. If it persist longer it will be wall for 20 min, and if it continues further it will be a 1-1 1/2 hour ban.

Arguments/Distress; I would get both sides of the stories and try to resolve the conflict to the best of my ability.

Server-to-Server trading; Its not allowed so they'd probably get any where between half-a-day-2 day ban.

If someone is spawn killing; i would give them two warnings then kick them from the server and it continues, ban.

If i see anyone using Autoing programs or hacking programs; I would first give them hour ban then if they continue afterwards 1-3 day ban. More?, permaban

If a member is begging; I would ask them what they are in need of, and help them to get it to the best of my ability, and if i were not able to, i would help explain to them the process of getting said items.[/color]

Also if i were to see anyone speeding, autoing, hacking, or duplicating in anyway they would be banned on sight, the use of hacks in the community makes it an less fun expirence for all members, and thats what the whole community is judged by, the members.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope i can get a trial period the next time applications are being accepted.
UarghapirateV.2
UarghapirateV.2
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Pirates Application Attempt for Adminship n' Moderation Empty Re: Pirates Application Attempt for Adminship n' Moderation

Post  ( Undead ) Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:41 pm

Good app its well written.
( Undead )
( Undead )
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Pirates Application Attempt for Adminship n' Moderation Empty Re: Pirates Application Attempt for Adminship n' Moderation

Post  Wolf Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:46 pm

I like it however there is no need for a punishment section. There's already one on the main website under rules with the punishments there.
Wolf
Wolf
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down