Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kings Crown. [Quest IDEA]

2 posters

Go down

The Kings Crown. [Quest IDEA] Empty The Kings Crown. [Quest IDEA]

Post  $horty Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:19 pm

|The Kings Crown|

1. Go to the outside of Imperial Castle. There will be an 'Imperial Guard'. Speak to him. The Imperial Guard says "I had to watch the Kings crown on night duty last night. I took a quick snooze while guarding it but when I woke up, it wasn't there!! If I don't find it by time he wakes up, I could be doomed!! Could you help me retrieve the kings crown?"

{You have 2 options:}

[I will help you find the Kings crown]
[No, not right this moment]

(If you select "No, Not right this moment, you will end the quest)
(If you select "I will help you find the kings crown" the quest will begin)

2. The Imperial Guard then says "Please investigate around the castle".

3. You then must go to the "RED" arena and speak to the 'Imperial Guard' there. He says "How may I help you" then you have 2 options.

[Never mind]
(Using "Never mind will end the conversation. You must talk to him again)

[I'm here to investigate the crime scene of The Kings Missing crown]
(This will continue the quest)

4. The guard then says "DO YOU think I stole it?!" You will then have ANOTHER 2 options.

[Yes]

(This will tirgger the guard to attack. If you manage to kill him, your quest ends. You must talk to the Imperial Guard outside of the castle again to restart the quest)

[No]

(Selecting "no" will continue the quest)

5. After selecting no, the guard will say "Then, shoo little kid if you think I didn't steal it"

6. You then have to return to the guard outside the castle and he will say "Did you find any clues?"
{You have another 2 options}

[The imperial guard said he didnt steal it]

[No]

(Selecting no, will end the conversation. you then must talk to the imperial guard again)

7. Using the first option will continue the quest. The Imperial Guard then says "Ask the Wise Man inside the castle if he saw anything"

8. You must then go back inside the castle into the throne room (main entrance) and ask the Wise Man if he saw anything. He will say "I have buried the crown in the Garden Maze!!"
{You then have 2 options}

[I'm not ready for a treasure hunt] (this'll end the quest)

[I'm up for it!!]

9. Go back outside and talk to the Imperial guard. He will give you instructions of where the Garden maze is.

10. Once in the garden maze you must walk your way through it and find a chest. In the chest will be the Kings Crown. Grab the Kings crown and go back to the Imperial Guard. He will reward you with 20,000 gold and 1M experience.
$horty
$horty
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Panda Costume (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

The Kings Crown. [Quest IDEA] Empty Re: The Kings Crown. [Quest IDEA]

Post  Wolf Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:11 pm

Although it is a short quest it's a good idea. I support.
Wolf
Wolf
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down