Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeans Tried To Get My Acc Info.

2 posters

Go down

Jeans Tried To Get My Acc Info. Empty Jeans Tried To Get My Acc Info.

Post  Venngil Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:41 pm

So there I was, just sitting there on FE, chatting away with Jeans, my assistant at the time. Strangely, he only wanted to be my assistant because he thought my Quests that i make are going in the game. Then he says "How are the quests going?"
I replied "Pretty good." Then I said "Btw, my quests aren't going in the game." He asked why. Then I made the excuse that it would be too much for Ele to put in the game (Which i personally think is true.) Then he simply replied "Oh." Then he asked me if I play original EO. I said yes of course. Then he asked if he could borrow it. I said no, then he said that he swore that he wouldn't do anything to it. Still, I said no. Then he asked if I had a test acc. Once again I said yes, then he asked to borrow THAT. Then I said no again, then he asked if i had a Runescape account, which i replied no. Then he told me to list all online games that I play, I said FE, EO, and Adventure Quest (Battleon.) Then he asked for my acc on THERE. What's worse, he said "Can I ask you something?" So I said "What is it?" Then he said "Can we share accs?" Then I logged out. So i would like something done about this please.

Here's Photo Evidence.

https://2img.net/h/i102.photobucket.com/albums/m112/animeangel1010101/ImTotallyNotTalkingToThisGuyAnymore.jpg
Venngil
Venngil
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Jeans Tried To Get My Acc Info. Empty Re: Jeans Tried To Get My Acc Info.

Post  Venngil Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:54 pm

Saranghae wrote:LOL.

Aww, you got a XP I have a HP.

Um, what?
Venngil
Venngil
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimslipknot Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:25 am

xd meybe he wants scam u but just said no Xd
Jimslipknot
Jimslipknot
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down