Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take off the coordinates in #info?

4 posters

Go down

Take off the coordinates in #info? Empty Take off the coordinates in #info?

Post  Demons Thu May 13, 2010 11:59 am

Ok, some people agreed that #info is very useful to the STATS and the LEVEL. But I never really saw anyone that it was useful to use #info to find the map number and coordinates.

I suggest this because by telling you the map in #info, it really messes up the H&S event.

Almost all the other TYPES of events are either boring or unfair.

Please read this and don't come straight to conclusions about me being a noob...

Last edited by Demons on Sat May 15, 2010 2:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited everything)
Demons
Demons
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Take off the coordinates in #info? Empty Re: Take off the coordinates in #info?

Post  Thiamor Thu May 13, 2010 1:01 pm

I don't like this one bit.

I like having the ability to know ones' level without having to constantly ask 'level?" a million times per day.

Maybe during events, the could have a command (admins) to shut off #info. We don't need to have it taken off. I repeat, I'll not want to see "Level?" a million times, or ask it that much, either.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Demons Thu May 13, 2010 2:02 pm

Thiamor wrote:I don't like this one bit.

I like having the ability to know ones' level without having to constantly ask 'level?" a million times per day.

Maybe during events, the could have a command (admins) to shut off #info. We don't need to have it taken off. I repeat, I'll not want to see "Level?" a million times, or ask it that much, either.

Does it really take that much out of you to ask "Level?", plus you would say #info as many times as you ask "Level?"
Demons
Demons
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Thu May 13, 2010 4:42 pm

Demons wrote:
Thiamor wrote:I don't like this one bit.

Does it really take that much out of you to ask "Level?", plus you would say #info as many times as you ask "Level?"

I think it comes with some basic common sense to know, it'll suck to say "level?" a lot, and having others not tell you their levels, or lie about it. In either case, it doesn't really affect anyone too bad having it. It's a better, faster, easier way to know what someones' level is.

I'm not sure how long you've been playing 'endless' together as a whole, but there are liars.

It shouldn't just be an Admin only option. I don't believe that the Admins should be the only one's who have an option to see what levels people are.

This isn't like a 'spawn an item' command, or the hide command. It isn't like #nowall. Also #info has NOTHING AT ALL to do with speeders. Not one bit. I don't see where you came up with that reason. It's like you're coming up with reasons right off the bat to make you seem like you know more. To make it seem like it really is affecting the game in any way, shape or form.

How does #info make people speed in race? Oh, I know. Reading someone's level gives the person reading it speeding powers. It makes their speeding programs work super great.

I don't see anyone speeding. Ever. I feel they have that well enough under control.

Lastly, we don't get that "Oh, you're a low level, so you're a noob" as much as you'd like to think that we do.

Next time, you may want to think of reasons that actually go with what you're wanting taken out or put into FE. Without it, it makes it look like complete and utter gibberish.

Not to sound harsh. It just is the way that it is.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Demons Fri May 14, 2010 3:09 pm

Lol, don't come to conclusions... I never said #info would help someone find a SPEEDER. And I only said that #info would affect H&S (a really awesome event that is fun and fair)

Maybe not take off the command #info , since you really like to see other peoples levels without asking, but take off the coordinates.

I mean seriously, why does a player need to know that? Stalking maybe?

And did I ever stated that it was like #nowall , or #hide, ect. I don't think I did.

Plus don't take me for an idiot, I know there liars and you don't need endless to meet them, there all over the place.

Last edited by Demons on Fri May 14, 2010 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled some words)
Demons
Demons
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  PigDawg Fri May 14, 2010 7:41 pm

admins do have the $hide command which makes them appear offline, so the #info command wouldn't even work :\
PigDawg
PigDawg
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Fri May 14, 2010 11:29 pm

I don't like the idea because I like to be able to see what peoples complete stats are other than walking over to them and asking them about their stats and level.
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Demons Sat May 15, 2010 2:04 pm

Kk I'm going to rephrase my whole suggestion. If you guys read some of the post's I jumped to conclusions and wanted the whole #info taken off.

But some people thing that it is very convenient.

So my new suggestion will be taking off the coordinates and map you are in , in the #Info thing.
Demons
Demons
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down