Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wipe(official post)

+6
Thiamor
Rykleos
roefl
Skelly Man
Ocelot
Elevations
10 posters

Go down

The Wipe(official post) Empty The Wipe(official post)

Post  Elevations Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:38 pm

The wipe was issued yesterday which was needed because gold was getting to high in game people had 900m+ from a mistake i made yes, if you feel like you should blame me go ahead, but i as an admin/owner don't have to put up with you flaming or insulting me because of this' so remember if you wan't to go get yourself permanent banned when you might be coming back in the future because you will see it is much better then i say go ahead and speak your opinions that aren't wanted at this time everyone is hurting because there gold is gone i know this, i'm not an unintelligent person either just because i wiped your gold.. if anything you should there were glitches in the game that caused gold to spike to incredible amounts of money that was not planned.

I set the prices yes but if i not mistakenly remember it was YOU the players who complained the prices were to low when i first set them, not realising that people would sit there all day and make 20m in 1 hour i WHEN i set them higher..

Now there's no point in complaining because the wipe has happened it's done i never saved the database either, so if i wanted to rollback it would be going back to 3 days ago. not yesterday

I've been deleting topics because i feel all this incorrect information and posts are not needed only 1 wipe announcement is needed and i think i should be the one to post it instead of reading logs of my current chats and me being unintelligent for wiping the gold..

Do i think this will fix it? Yes and No there's still things that need to be fixed.. i don't know what they are and this has only to do with the rate gold gets into the game the armors and pets are fine..

If 1 monster only drop's 1 gold everyday the prices aren't going to be 20m + are they?

that's why you have to realize the way the game has been set now has not affected the way gold gets it's just a FEW things like how much gold is being dropped or sold, which needs to be fixed

fishing was a main problem i saw that caused a lot of gold to be glitched into the game there may be more but before fishing came i do not remember seeing people selling stuff this high or recall people having 900m+ in there banks

if you community feel that this was not needed i'm sorry but i don't think there's any better way to fix the gold? leave it how it is definitly not a option..

the game needs to be fixed like this as i said before the game is only in "BETA"
Elevations
Elevations
Owner

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

https://www.fallen-ev0lution.com

Back to top Go down

The Wipe(official post) Empty Re: The Wipe(official post)

Post  Elevations Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:00 pm

Joey wrote:I don't disagree with the fact that there was too much gold in the economy. Over time though there will probably be a build up of gold in the economy again if it remains the same. Once the players buy enough of the armors, they will stop going to shops to get them, because player to player prices will be much cheaper than buying from the shop. And with this, means that players will start having more and more gold due to the lack of gold going back into npcs. You need to make it to where the players have to buy stuff from the server to have gold regulation. I'm not flaming btw or raging, so don't take it that way please. xD

I would have to agree every server has this problem though most armors you need to craft other "better" armors which slows the armors building up to some degree.. "POTS" and stuff like that are a very good way.. to reduce gold perhaps we should release the "TP" pots as they are needed alot i believe.. but other stuff needs to be fixed making all the armors "LORE" isn't going to fix everything but maybe some armors do need to be lore. mostly the dare stuff
Elevations
Elevations
Owner

FE Paperdoll

https://www.fallen-ev0lution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ocelot Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:55 pm

The economy did need to be fixxed, wiping gold did do some, but the price of many items aren't going to go down for awhile because people with them don't want to take a loss on something they bought.

The wipe is effective, but it wasn't fair fore Not all players abused the glitches that were there, and some players invested the gold from fishing and such, in items they still have.

But I have seen people brainstorming other methods that would of worked,maybe not now, but perhaps weeks ago if it was possible to see the change in economy. Such as lore on seasonal, and other items that are not yet fully released.Vader for one.
Ocelot
Ocelot
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  Skelly Man Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:52 pm

well i think it would be kinda fun if you had 2 armors of the same but 1 would have like no stats and other would have the normal stats and be lore it could have like (Lore) against its name eg. Akatsuki robes (Lore)
Skelly Man
Skelly Man
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:26 pm

Pets: Heal too much people wont be buying potions, Its better to let them heal 80% less or make them only attacking.

Chest spawn: 128k each 12min in a chest is also way to much.

Green Crystals: sell price is too high

Somethings that should be changed ^
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Rykleos Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:40 am

Hmm, let me sum up your very dumb suggestions.

Littler Gold Drops
-----------
Okay, lets make 100g gold drops.

Items Sell in Shops for High Prices
------------------
Oh yes, thats fun. 100g gold drops and an item worth 500k. Thats real nice.

Lore Items
----------
That insinuates basically no economy. I don't know what the guy above was talking about, but it's no fun playing a game when you can't give your mate or new people some cheap items. Nah, lets make them all lore. Ruin the economy.

Pets Healing
-----
Thats the point, roefl. You spend hundreds of thousands - to - millions on pet eggs and not have them do anything besides a little NPC following you? That makes sense.

Deserving of Gold
-----
Yes, some people did earn their money fairly. My friend was a merchant. He made 300m from EARNING items and SELLING them. Not everyone's a glitcher. Why didn't you singlely target the glitchers and punish them? No! Punish everyone!

I know you will delete this rant possibly, go ahead and try.
Rykleos
Rykleos
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Ocelot Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:34 pm

Joey wrote:Rykleos, stfu, your suggestions are no better.

Rykleos wrote:Hmm, let me sum up your very dumb suggestions.

Lore Items
----------
That insinuates basically no economy. I don't know what the guy above was talking about, but it's no fun playing a game when you can't give your mate or new people some cheap items. Nah, lets make them all lore. Ruin the economy.

I agree, lore items aren't the answer.
Well some items being lore would help, people couldn't bypass shops, and the prices couldn't go extremely high like they did on the items for V15, or the seasonal ones.

Pets Healing
-----
Thats the point, roefl. You spend hundreds of thousands - to - millions on pet eggs and not have them do anything besides a little NPC following you? That makes sense.

I agree and disagree. Eggs should be made to be bought in shops with a 1 spawn deal. You spawn it once, and it has hp. It can heal and help attack. Once it dies, it's gone forever. Making you have to buy another one, putting gold back into the server. Creating gold regulation. WOAH, WHAT A CRAZY IDEA RIGHT??? THAT COULD NEVER WORK!

And A higher pet lvl means your pet has more atk and health, sounds good,

Deserving of Gold
-----
Yes, some people did earn their money fairly. My friend was a merchant. He made 300m from EARNING items and SELLING them. Not everyone's a glitcher. Why didn't you singlely target the glitchers and punish them? No! Punish everyone!

I won't bother with this one since you clearly don't understand where gold is coming from.

Some people did deserve what they had though, I had half the money that was wiped before pets, or fishing.
Ocelot
Ocelot
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:51 pm

Well on my server, which I'm working on and won't mention, I'm using the Castle for an option.

Making it where people on a weekly basis, fight and take it over, and they have level 1 mods as people who do what they say cause they are the king and they make in-game rules, one being taxes, and, the level 1 mods goes and collect them every few days from people, and those who don't pay gets jailed.

Maybe this idea is something interesting.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)

Back to top Go down

The Wipe(official post) Empty Great Idea

Post  Steppenwolf Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:11 pm

Well I still think it was good wiping it Elevations because It's unfair for players like us who doesn't have a lot of gold and mostly they just abuse their gold especially in boasting them so I cheer for you cheers
Steppenwolf
Steppenwolf
Warrior

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Death Bringer Plate (Male) Death Bringer Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Tensa Zangestu Tensa Zangestu

Back to top Go down

Post  Darthjon Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:38 pm

hi
Darthjon
Darthjon
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Darthjon Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:06 am

The Wipe(official post) View
Darthjon
Darthjon
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:12 am

Aevenguardian wrote:Http://Redtube.com/ FOR FREE (none of that here)!, AND I GLITCHED THE GOLD AND FUCKED THE ECONOMEY LOOOOOOOOOOOL!
FAILZ That'd be me D:
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly..... Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:32 am

what really annoys me about this is all these noobs claiming they were lvl 200
some admins didnt even make anything of them not knowing the fallen quest which if they were that lvl they would know
thank god the returning of screenshoted items has stopped now

Holly.....
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Casual Dress (Female)

Back to top Go down

Post  jorrit Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:52 am

the wipe is .... if we can get items back ok than...
jorrit
jorrit
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly..... Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:04 pm

Kevin wrote:
Holly..... wrote:what really annoys me about this is all these noobs claiming they were lvl 200
some admins didnt even make anything of them not knowing the fallen quest which if they were that lvl they would know
thank god the returning of screenshoted items has stopped now

your very hard to understand

-100 lvl people claiming they +200

Holly.....
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Casual Dress (Female)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down