Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say anything you like about the character loss.

+9
chaosdog
Skelly Man
Artist
Ocelot
Libby
CEJAY
Bahamut
microw
roefl
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Say anything you like about the character loss. Empty Say anything you like about the character loss.

Post  roefl Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:26 am

I think.
It's funny.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Say anything you like about the character loss. Empty Re: Say anything you like about the character loss.

Post  microw Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:36 am

why did thay get dele i wos not on today to see what wos up busy pixaling some outfits
microw
microw
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Say anything you like about the character loss. Empty Re: Say anything you like about the character loss.

Post  Bahamut Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:29 pm

I think its funny too. So many people got themselves above lvl 100 who wasn't even close xD.
Bahamut
Bahamut
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Monk Pants (Male)
Weapon:: Guitar Guitar

Back to top Go down

Post  CEJAY Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:42 pm

roefl wrote:I think.
It's funny.

lol, whats really funny is watching peoples reactions to it
CEJAY
CEJAY
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Hula Pants (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Libby Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:52 pm

don't really care much(:
Libby
Libby
Moofieschnoogle Libs

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ocelot Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:11 pm

what happned?
Ocelot
Ocelot
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Artist Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:29 pm

Libby wrote:don't really care much(:

I was more concerned with what I lost.
Artist
Artist
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Turtle Costume (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Skelly Man Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:07 pm

i dont really care much. but come on... elevations is being kinda a (no swearing). Money for your account as he said "Endless online is a FREE online player RPG so i think he should get a job instead of begging people to donate :/
Skelly Man
Skelly Man
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Artist Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:12 pm

Skelly Man wrote:i dont really care much. but come on... elevations is being kinda a (no swearing). Money for your account as he said "Endless online is a FREE online player RPG so i think he should get a job instead of begging people to donate :/
But it's the individuals choice to donate in the end.
Artist
Artist
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Turtle Costume (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Skelly Man Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:50 pm

Bionic wrote:
Skelly Man wrote:i dont really care much. but come on... elevations is being kinda a (no swearing). Money for your account as he said "Endless online is a FREE online player RPG so i think he should get a job instead of begging people to donate :/

yes i know but its a free online RPG so elevations should take off the donate button its just greedy :/
Skelly Man
Skelly Man
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  CEJAY Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:59 pm

Jinn wrote:
Skelly Man wrote:
Bionic wrote:

yes i know but its a free online RPG so elevations should take off the donate button its just greedy :/

The donations go towards keeping the server running. Keeping a VPS cost money. It's not like he uses your donations to buy a new iPod.

how much would a VPS cost?
CEJAY
CEJAY
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Hula Pants (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahamut Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:08 am

How do you know he doesn't? There was a topic about it and it got deleted instantly lol.
Bahamut
Bahamut
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahamut Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:35 am

Jinn wrote:
CEJAY wrote:
Jinn wrote:
Skelly Man wrote:
Bionic wrote:

The donations go towards keeping the server running. Keeping a VPS cost money. It's not like he uses your donations to buy a new iPod.

how much would a VPS cost?

an average one costs more than a $100 for a few months.

I know because I have common sense; if Ele was using your money for a new iPod then he would be using his own money to pay for the server; but common sense tells me it would be easier to use his own money and let the donations take care of the VPS; direct flow.

I know someone who's donated alot more then that.
Bahamut
Bahamut
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  chaosdog Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:30 am

what a wipe does shows whos loyal and whos not people who dont play alot obviously dont give a (no swearing) same with admins saying i don't care to them i say stfu when you play the game and earn your items as a admin your alloud to say you don't care
chaosdog
chaosdog
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:50 am

chaosdog wrote:what a wipe does shows whos loyal and whos not people who dont play alot obviously dont give a (no swearing) same with admins saying i don't care to them i say stfu when you play the game and earn your items as a admin your alloud to say you don't care

DUDE do you know howlong I played to get all these Items I had.. Now they're all gone!
I would've had over 1200 Usage if I didnt delete my acc like 3 times xD
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:17 am

Jinn wrote:
roefl wrote:
chaosdog wrote:what a wipe does shows whos loyal and whos not people who dont play alot obviously dont give a (no swearing) same with admins saying i don't care to them i say stfu when you play the game and earn your items as a admin your alloud to say you don't care

DUDE do you know howlong I played to get all these Items I had.. Now they're all gone!

But obviously we're bothered... I spent all night yesterday going through proof and leveling players back to their original; same with every other member of staff. We could have just turned around and not been bothered.

Lmfao I was lvl 10 anyway xD,
People gave wrong info.. and using other peoples names.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:29 am

Since I'm not a Mod yet (and wasn't back to being one at the time), I couldn't really help you with the leveling, but I did have to explain to a pretty rude player that his word isn't proof and that saying you swear you were a certain' level' over and over again doesn't amount to anymore proof than you already had when started.; as in none.

He called me a homo and said not to get him pissed; he then logged, then came back and said that I'm mean XD
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:32 am

Thiamor wrote:Since I'm not a Mod yet (and wasn't back to being one at the time), I couldn't really help you with the leveling, but I did have to explain to a pretty rude player that his word isn't proof and that saying you swear you were a certain' level' over and over again doesn't amount to anymore proof than you already had when started.; as in none.

He called me a homo and said not to get him pissed; he then logged, then came back and said that I'm mean XD
aside from what you said. i think every mod etc already got the leveling down.
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:37 am

Stava wrote:
Thiamor wrote:Since I'm not a Mod yet (and wasn't back to being one at the time), I couldn't really help you with the leveling, but I did have to explain to a pretty rude player that his word isn't proof and that saying you swear you were a certain' level' over and over again doesn't amount to anymore proof than you already had when started.; as in none.

aside from what you said. i think every mod etc already got the leveling down.

I find how you're posting pretty rude, in my HONEST opinion.

I was just saying if I could I would have tried to directly help. I just couldn't because of having to wait for Ele to make me a Mod again.

So I did the best thing that I could, by trying to explain to one person why they needed proof of what level that they were. That person was an ass to me.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Choco. Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:18 pm

i go crazy cos some noob stole my name
they ruin my noob rep yes ):
Choco.
Choco.
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: School Costume (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Post  chaosdog Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:31 pm

1200 usage omg really played since v4 and adding all my usage up i get around 2.5k some thing
chaosdog
chaosdog
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Ocelot Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:07 pm

Damn, bigboss character name got stolen.
Identety theft.
Ocelot
Ocelot
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Skelly Man Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:48 pm

i have a hard time believing that the VPS costs 100$ for 2 months.. 50$ a month so i think he has enough money in his paypal account and what exactly does VPS do
Skelly Man
Skelly Man
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:52 pm

Jinn wrote:
roefl wrote:
Jinn wrote:
roefl wrote:

But obviously we're bothered... I spent all night yesterday going through proof and leveling players back to their original; same with every other member of staff. We could have just turned around and not been bothered.

Lmfao I was lvl 10 anyway xD,
People gave wrong info.. and using other peoples names.

Those will be caught easily and removed. Staff happen to have brains! Anywho, I'm sure all items you donated for will be restored too.

Lool I dont think those items should be restored, I mean if you donate you do it to help the server and not for the items.
Like stumpie wanted to give me back my choco bird because I made it, I refused because other people can't get their items either.=\
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly..... Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:16 am

That some people still dont realise they can get their (no swearing) back
and that people have left yayyyy yukki people go

Holly.....
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Casual Dress (Female)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next