Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application(character name CaptainBobby)

3 posters

Go down

Admin Application(character name CaptainBobby) Empty Admin Application(character name CaptainBobby)

Post  bobby292 Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:00 am

Hello Admins

My name is Bobby and I am 13 years old and I am a computer freak. I am polite and helpful.

I would like to be an admin because I can help the new people who don't know much. I can help other people do many things. I can be a socialy active. I am usually on and I like this server very much. I do my best to help anyone and when i can't I dont throw in the towel and give up but i keep going. I could try to help with pixel art because I know how to but im not very good but i can try. I will accept the rank that I am given and keep FE a great place like it always has been. I also know some basic commands like ban, silent ban, spawn item, warp and more. If I don't know some commands I can look some more up on the Eoserv website.

by: CaptainBobby Smile

Last edited by bobby292 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

bobby292
Warrior

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Admin Application(character name CaptainBobby) Empty Re: Admin Application(character name CaptainBobby)

Post  ( Undead ) Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:04 am

Cool Cool..

But Maybe can you add Past Experience or Something. You can check how to make an app i think theres a sticky on that
( Undead )
( Undead )
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Admin Application(character name CaptainBobby) Empty Re: Admin Application(character name CaptainBobby)

Post  Cloud Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:43 am

3 people were recruited recently as moderators srry, maybe sometime in the future.. Keep up your good work Very Happy
Cloud
Cloud
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down