Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not really reporting anyong but theres no forum to question admins worthiness.

+7
Skelly Man
Bahamut
$horty
roefl
Holly.....
Wild
nebilimfarant
11 posters

Go down

Not really reporting anyong but theres no forum to question admins worthiness. Empty Not really reporting anyong but theres no forum to question admins worthiness.

Post  nebilimfarant Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:01 am

k,so this happened earlier, I thought it was strange because it all happened at the same time. it says screenie when trade happens. This was a bit unusual because it all happened at the time mostly. So Im jus doin what ele wants and postin any suspicious activity.

these contain a bunch of admins and items and my pm with a guy that had a bit of a complaint about the effectiveness of an admin.

[img] http://tinyurl.com/y8vdfxf 1

[img] http://tinyurl.com/yazzq55 2

[img] http://tinyurl.com/y9nuw5f 3

[img] http://tinyurl.com/ybwgyvn 4

[img] http://tinyurl.com/ybmhqzk 5

[img] http://tinyurl.com/yga8swk 6

[img] http://tinyurl.com/yg4dzuy 7

[img] http://tinyurl.com/yk3ylcp 8

[img] http://tinyurl.com/ygsw5u3 9

[img] http://tinyurl.com/yz6jxu9 10

[img] http://tinyurl.com/ylozh7r

[img] http://tinyurl.com/yzvgbcq

imo nly makin sure theres only good admins
nebilimfarant
nebilimfarant
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Not really reporting anyong but theres no forum to question admins worthiness. Empty Re: Not really reporting anyong but theres no forum to question admins worthiness.

Post  Wild Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:52 pm

Good work. Very Happy

Wild
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Not really reporting anyong but theres no forum to question admins worthiness. Empty Re: Not really reporting anyong but theres no forum to question admins worthiness.

Post  Holly..... Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:20 pm

Am i missing something here?
its not like their dropping halos or anything

Holly.....
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Casual Dress (Female)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:41 am

Jinn wrote:I ks'd Gitsie? I don't even know him/ her. Why would I ks someone? I don't need drops or exp.

That's a load of bullshit. The only reason Gitsie's bitching about me is during the time when we couldn't speak in main because it somehow got broken, I attempted to help him and told him to use $ before his sentence; at the time I didn't know that that only worked for staff members. So when it didn't work for him, he went on a rampage and started insulting me. I kicked him as a warning. Now he thinks I'm some sort of tyrant. Kid.

Odinex dropping the devil as he was returning it to me, we were on a staff map.

My trade with $horty is because I had a spare Samurai sword and was loaning it to her. She's also a member of staff.

Your reports are all fault; none of them prove any misdoing of anyones? You took a few print screens of admins returning items to eachother and one kid bitching because he got kicked as a warning and inventing a whole load of crap about me with no evidence whatsoever?

Do you like sour apples?
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Armor::

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:04 am

Jinn wrote:
roefl wrote:
Jinn wrote:I ks'd Gitsie? I don't even know him/ her. Why would I ks someone? I don't need drops or exp.

That's a load of bullshit. The only reason Gitsie's bitching about me is during the time when we couldn't speak in main because it somehow got broken, I attempted to help him and told him to use $ before his sentence; at the time I didn't know that that only worked for staff members. So when it didn't work for him, he went on a rampage and started insulting me. I kicked him as a warning. Now he thinks I'm some sort of tyrant. Kid.

Odinex dropping the devil as he was returning it to me, we were on a staff map.

My trade with $horty is because I had a spare Samurai sword and was loaning it to her. She's also a member of staff.

Your reports are all fault; none of them prove any misdoing of anyones? You took a few print screens of admins returning items to eachother and one kid bitching because he got kicked as a warning and inventing a whole load of crap about me with no evidence whatsoever?

Do you like sour apples?

Don't mind them much, but I prefer the candy apples.

Srs? I mean.. I like sour apples Very Happy!
Oooh I was going to say something about this topic too! but I forgot Mad
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  $horty Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:45 pm

Jinn wrote:My trade with $horty is because I had a spare Samurai sword and was loaning it to her. She's also a member of staff

My trade with Jinn was admin to admin, not admin to player.. -.-

I see no point in taking screenshots of the trade if it was admin to admin.
$horty
$horty
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Panda Costume (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:03 pm

$horty wrote:
Jinn wrote:My trade with $horty is because I had a spare Samurai sword and was loaning it to her. She's also a member of staff

Ooh Right well it wouldnt hurt if ur cautious or something like that o.0
But on the other side, I've lend allot of items to other admins and/or players ( players mostly got Bank#2 for a moment)
But I've always gotten the items back.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahamut Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:48 pm

He was only doing what it said to be fair.
Bahamut
Bahamut
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Monk Pants (Male)
Weapon:: Guitar Guitar

Back to top Go down

Post  $horty Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:02 pm

roefl wrote:
$horty wrote:

But on the other side, I've lend allot of items to other admins and/or players ( players mostly got Bank#2 for a moment)

Eh, i guess its "his" choice to screenshot this stuff. It 'says' to screenie stuff like this, but pretty worthless as it was admin to admin.
$horty
$horty
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahamut Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:01 pm

Maybe he just didn't know they were admins, but there is a screenie of two of them dropping devil's so he was probably just confused, i was online then and someone said on global 'should i screenie this' and a few people said yes.
Bahamut
Bahamut
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Weapon:: Guitar Guitar

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:21 pm

$horty wrote:
roefl wrote:
$horty wrote:

Eh, i guess its "his" choice to screenshot this stuff. It 'says' to screenie stuff like this, but pretty worthless as it was admin to admin.

SOOO It's all okay to give items to admins that are in the ADMIN TRIALS?
They arent going to be 100% admin in the future?
Also.. I would care if an admin gave (as example) you 50000 admin robes.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Skelly Man Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:58 pm

roefl wrote:
$horty wrote:
roefl wrote:
$horty wrote:

whats the point if he/she doesn't become admin and they give 50000 robes they can only use 1. there would be a problem if they gave mabye 50000 TU's or 50000 Deminiques and dark demoniques... but robes dun really matter :>
Spoiler:
Skelly Man
Skelly Man
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:26 pm

Skelly Man wrote:
roefl wrote:
$horty wrote:
roefl wrote:
$horty wrote:

whats the point if he/she doesn't become admin and they give 50000 robes they can only use 1. there would be a problem if they gave mabye 50000 TU's or 50000 Deminiques and dark demoniques... but robes dun really matter :>

It was an example. It could've been tradable items.
Spoiler:
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:42 am

Jinn wrote:No point arguing about this. As many of us agree (and i've asked quite a lot); seeing as the player didn't respond to my well put argument. This is obviously nothing but a very sad and pitiful plea for attention.

"i ex15tt ADM1NZzzzzzzzzzz l00k @ m3!!!!!!!111111111"

I agree about what you said, But on the other side he just did what he had to do Razz
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  $horty Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:14 am

roefl wrote:
$horty wrote:
roefl wrote:
$horty wrote:

Admin to admin = worthless to screenie.
Player to admin = 100% SCREENIES. [Unless player won something from an event or lost items]
TRIAL ADMIN to 100% Admin = 50-50. Unless ele believes they'll make it through.
$horty
$horty
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  ( Undead ) Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:59 am

All the screenies of me are legit. THe shogun one was a drop from skeleton knight i dont think i need it and every admin announces it.. The Aurora robes i had to drop them to pick something else up. All the trades are Legit So im Checked out
( Undead )
( Undead )
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Not really reporting anyong but theres no forum to question admins worthiness. Empty Ugh

Post  shariff Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:41 am

You guys gosip like girls Mad ohhh undead did this jinn did that ugh common .............. so the admins should be demoted for trading each other Wow..........
shariff
shariff
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:33 am

shariff wrote:You guys gosip like girls Mad ohhh undead did this jinn did that ugh common .............. so the admins should be demoted for trading each other Wow..........

There isn't anything wrong with trading Admin to Admin. Trial Admin is still an Admin nonetheless; no matter how you see a Trial Admin.

Also, just to give this little bit of info:
Admins are also allowed to trade items they've earned, but not that in which they spawn.

So I'm just saying that so people don't think I'm doing anything wrong when they see me trade. I earn my items and hold Auctions on Global. I just wanted to say that is all. I'm not able to spawn as it is so I need to earn Gold some-way. XD

(I've been earning items, crafting ones with what I earn, and holding the Auctions and go with the highest bid. I also go and try to earn the Rare items, too.)
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimslipknot Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:19 am

xD good job
Jimslipknot
Jimslipknot
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down