Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm reporting Scott and Sensation for jailing me for playing the harp?

5 posters

Go down

I'm reporting Scott and Sensation for jailing me for playing the harp? Empty I'm reporting Scott and Sensation for jailing me for playing the harp?

Post  auroncooler Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:03 am

K so just because I wanted to play a damn harp I got jailed? I did say I was gonna drop the server, IF I did not get unjailed for that retarded bullshit. 2 things (1) I want to be unjailed and unbanned for this retarded (no swearing), (2) I want it to be noted that if something like this EVER happens again, or I don't get unbanned before my time is up, I will be making a fine report WITH screenshots to several different companys about copy right infringement, one of them being Halo. I'm sure you can figure out the others, it's only common sense. Feel free to test me kids.

auroncooler
Warrior

Back to top Go down

I'm reporting Scott and Sensation for jailing me for playing the harp? Empty Re: I'm reporting Scott and Sensation for jailing me for playing the harp?

Post  auroncooler Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:06 am

I don't really give when I'm banned for something I know I did wrong, or jailed for that matter. However, playing a harp=/=jailable? Quite interesting. Just because a moderator does NOT want to leave a certain spot, doesn't wanna turn off her music, and doesn't wanna listen to harp? Cute.

auroncooler
Warrior

Back to top Go down

I'm reporting Scott and Sensation for jailing me for playing the harp? Empty Re: I'm reporting Scott and Sensation for jailing me for playing the harp?

Post  roefl Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:08 am

auroncooler wrote:K so just because I wanted to play a damn harp I got jailed? I did say I was gonna drop the server, IF I did not get unjailed for that retarded bullshit. 2 things (1) I want to be unjailed and unbanned for this retarded (no swearing), (2) I want it to be noted that if something like this EVER happens again, or I don't get unbanned before my time is up, I will be making a fine report WITH screenshots to several different companys about copy right infringement, one of them being Halo. I'm sure you can figure out the others, it's only common sense. Feel free to test me kids.

I kinda do understand it is a hard punishment for using harp.
But If scott announces to keep harps out of bank, why dont you just listen?
If an admin asks something, just do what he asks/tells and nothing would've happened.
Also degrading/threatening is not allowed.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:09 am

The chances are you didn't get banned for playing a harp. And seriously? reporting Scott and Sensation? 1) Scott's the host of the server, he can't be fired xD, 2) Sensation's just that cool and by chance didn't do anything wrong. You most likely said something wrong to them.

Oh, and I read what Roefl just said, stupid posting before me Razz my bad, anyway, the ban is deserved if you didn't listen to the admins dude. e.e
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottD Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:09 am

You were jailed for playing the harp when several admins asked you to stop nicely. You refused to stop so yes I jailed you. I had intentions to let you out in 5 minutes, however, you decided to go on MSN with Sensation and make threats regarding the server. I don't put up with script kiddies so no you're not getting unbanned.

ScottD
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  auroncooler Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:10 am

I'm not threatning at all, I am promising what I will do if I get unjustly wronged like that again. Also, no. He never once said keep them out of bank, but even if he did. I don't hardly ever leave bank anymore, so I can't play my harp unless I leave? Nty.

auroncooler
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:11 am

By saying you're not posing threats towards the server will probably result in Sensation posting images of you doing so. If Scott said you did so, I can guarantee you did so. Scott wouldn't lie about something like this.
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  auroncooler Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:12 am

Script Kiddies? You think I'd use a script? You're moronic. If I don't get unbanned watch how fast you get sued by major companys. You asked me to stop? Big whoop, I made the harp, I can play it where I want? And Damis, maybe you should try and read up where I said I got banned for threatning the server, now see I admit to that, but yeah read kid.

auroncooler
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:14 am

auroncooler wrote:Script Kiddies? You think I'd use a script? You're moronic. If I don't get unbanned watch how fast you get sued by major companys. You asked me to stop? Big whoop, I made the harp, I can play it where I want? And Damis, maybe you should try and read up where I said I got banned for threatning the server, now see I admit to that, but yeah read kid.

Major companies? are you trying to say Layerd Tech and Endless Online are huge multi-national companies? get a grip. You're trying to say that Scott's going to get sued by anyone? Yes, if Scott tells you to stop you stop. Try listening bud. And by dissing the admins, you won't get unbanned.
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:15 am

Okay, playing a harp should be allowed anywhere i think... It was put in the game to be used, if someone dosnt like the harp (admin or player) why not just turn off your sound?? Honestly i feel that scott needs to chill out. On the other hand threats on the server is not the way to handle things. Point is, harp is in the game so use it. My opinon.
Alucard
Alucard
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Devil Costume (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  auroncooler Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:17 am

Good point, notice I stopped my threats on the server, made one and then realized well heck let's just report them. @ Xray/Damis, No Endless is not a major company, however the makers of Halo and Mario Bros, and a few others of In-game items which I have screen shots of, are most likely not copy righted.

auroncooler
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottD Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:19 am

Alucard wrote:Okay, playing a harp should be allowed anywhere i think... It was put in the game to be used, if someone dosnt like the harp (admin or player) why not just turn off your sound?? Honestly i feel that scott needs to chill out. On the other hand threats on the server is not the way to handle things. Point is, harp is in the game so use it. My opinon.

There was 3 players in the bank all playing them. It causes some clients to freeze and crash and it makes it impossible to hear PMs if you turn sound off. He wasn't banned for playing the harp.

Topic locked.

ScottD
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down