Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF IS THIS BULLSHITT!!! Juststarted is at 0 and hes got nothing

4 posters

Go down

WTF IS THIS BULLSHITT!!!    Juststarted is at 0 and hes got nothing Empty WTF IS THIS BULLSHITT!!! Juststarted is at 0 and hes got nothing

Post  juststarted Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:53 pm

Wtf is this shittttttt my account was at lvl 110 like 1-2months ago i go away for 1 month to portugal and this (no swearing) happenes wtf kinda scam or bullshit is this....

juststarted
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

WTF IS THIS BULLSHITT!!!    Juststarted is at 0 and hes got nothing Empty Re: WTF IS THIS BULLSHITT!!! Juststarted is at 0 and hes got nothing

Post  ͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋ Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:03 pm

Wipe.
͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋
͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋
Teh panda who rapes you if you touch him when he's sleeping

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

WTF IS THIS BULLSHITT!!!    Juststarted is at 0 and hes got nothing Empty Re: WTF IS THIS BULLSHITT!!! Juststarted is at 0 and hes got nothing

Post  juststarted Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:19 pm

ok i apoligize all i want is my stuff back the stuff i worked hard for by merchanting i earned dark inferno blade with 109m and d bringer and angel wings and fallen halo and i had other little stuff as well is there anyway u guys can just put it back when i logged in last time... when i was with juststarted

juststarted
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Artist Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:31 am

juststarted wrote:ok i apoligize all i want is my stuff back the stuff i worked hard for by merchanting i earned dark inferno blade with 109m and d bringer and angel wings and fallen halo and i had other little stuff as well is there anyway u guys can just put it back when i logged in last time... when i was with juststarted

You need an admin that knows you had those items, otherwise there's no way of getting them back. You can't use screenies because people were editing them and no one will believe you if you just say you had them.
Artist
Artist
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Turtle Costume (Male)
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  lolopo Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:41 am

maybe you didnt play FE for like ages. xD anyway you cant refund the money Evil or Very Mad i lost 290m. didnt got it back. Sad
lolopo
lolopo
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  juststarted Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:45 am

listen cloud roefl and qwerf nooo who the hell i am..... believe me... and also.... This (no swearing) is bulllshit how out of no where i get back from holidays and this (no swearing) happens seems like a scam.. or something.... or someone did this on purpose or u guys just fucked upppp.... But this (no swearing) is bullshit i worked hard for all my (no swearing) i had atleast over 450m with items and cash..... its just unbelievable how this (no swearing) happens now... and Now im just my original self with my lvl 110 juststarted ,,,, holding onto nothing just a pare of white boots... and oron and twinblade and sammy hat.... THIS IS RIGGGGGGGGGGGGED AND I THOUGHT THIS GAME IS AMAZING LOOKS ALL BULL TO ME

juststarted
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Artist Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:02 am

juststarted wrote:listen cloud roefl and qwerf nooo who the hell i am..... believe me... and also.... This (no swearing) is bulllshit how out of no where i get back from holidays and this (no swearing) happens seems like a scam.. or something.... or someone did this on purpose or u guys just fucked upppp.... But this (no swearing) is bullshit i worked hard for all my (no swearing) i had atleast over 450m with items and cash..... its just unbelievable how this (no swearing) happens now... and Now im just my original self with my lvl 110 juststarted ,,,, holding onto nothing just a pare of white boots... and oron and twinblade and sammy hat.... THIS IS RIGGGGGGGGGGGGED AND I THOUGHT THIS GAME IS AMAZING LOOKS ALL BULL TO ME
First off, raging and swearing does not make your point any more clear. It will probably make people not want to help you or get you banned.

If Cloud, Roefl, and Qwerf all know you and can confirm that you had all of those items then you're all set. Talk to them.
However, if they can't confirm you had those items, you're not getting them back unless you donated to get them.

I myself lost half the stuff I had and even before I got back half of my stuff I didn't go raging on the forums, I still continued playing as a noob like a lot of people had too.
Artist
Artist
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Turtle Costume (Male)
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down