Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEy guys its Juststarted!! i have a problem

+5
Michael
Sniper
Artist
roefl
juststarted
9 posters

Go down

HEy guys its Juststarted!! i have a problem Empty HEy guys its Juststarted!! i have a problem

Post  juststarted Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:48 pm

Ive been on this game for awhile now .. got to lvl 120 then took a break and started back up onto WoW .. But ive noticed wow is just a waste of nothing and a waste of time... sooo i realized that im going to quit it and come back to FE again.. and join it ... But the thing is i logged ontoday and it wouldnt let me logggg on my original username and password kepted saying unknown username and password... sooom i kept trying and trying .. and i realized that it wasnt working... afterwords i guess i tryied makeing a new account same name same password.. and tooo see if my account got deleted and IT DID... all my work for my 120 with u guys chillen and everything turned into becoming a waste of time... i was wounder if there is any way i can get my account backk.. right now im just on the account ive made lvl 1 juststarted again.. because apparently i have no clue why my account got deleted i no i havent been on for a couple of months but still kinda harsh to delete me guys if theres any chance of close info i can get email me or msg me here or even talked to me if u guys get a chance ill be online...

Melo-vodka@hotmail.com

yours truly Juststarted.. try helping me guys plz and ty

juststarted
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

HEy guys its Juststarted!! i have a problem Empty Re: HEy guys its Juststarted!! i have a problem

Post  roefl Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:08 pm

juststarted wrote:Ive been on this game for awhile now .. got to lvl 120 then took a break and started back up onto WoW .. But ive noticed wow is just a waste of nothing and a waste of time... sooo i realized that im going to quit it and come back to FE again.. and join it ... But the thing is i logged ontoday and it wouldnt let me logggg on my original username and password kepted saying unknown username and password... sooom i kept trying and trying .. and i realized that it wasnt working... afterwords i guess i tryied makeing a new account same name same password.. and tooo see if my account got deleted and IT DID... all my work for my 120 with u guys chillen and everything turned into becoming a waste of time... i was wounder if there is any way i can get my account backk.. right now im just on the account ive made lvl 1 juststarted again.. because apparently i have no clue why my account got deleted i no i havent been on for a couple of months but still kinda harsh to delete me guys if theres any chance of close info i can get email me or msg me here or even talked to me if u guys get a chance ill be online...

Melo-vodka@hotmail.com

yours truly Juststarted.. try helping me guys plz and ty

Yup, All inactive account got deleted awhile ago.
You had some more then a month the time to make ur account "active".
Anyway, I remember you HI!
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

HEy guys its Juststarted!! i have a problem Empty Re: HEy guys its Juststarted!! i have a problem

Post  juststarted Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:21 pm

GOD DAMMIT roefl whats up man.... jeez i missed u.. u still got qwerf as well still or u got inactivated too... and dude is there anyway i get this (no swearing) all sorted out again man..

juststarted
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Artist Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:36 am

It happened to me too. You need to talk to Otaku or Scott, however Scott left and Otaku is moving to Australia so you may be waiting a bit. I suggest you make an alt and just play around till you can talk to either of them.
Artist
Artist
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Turtle Costume (Male)
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:36 am

Artist wrote:It happened to me too. You need to talk to Otaku or Scott, however Scott left and Otaku is moving to Australia so you may be waiting a bit. I suggest you make an alt and just play around till you can talk to either of them.

its scott idiotic fault for deleting them accs. he shouldve just delete only the lvl 0s or the alt accs not the people with lvl 10+.
Sniper
Sniper
The Fallen
The Fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:39 am

Sniper wrote:
Artist wrote:It happened to me too. You need to talk to Otaku or Scott, however Scott left and Otaku is moving to Australia so you may be waiting a bit. I suggest you make an alt and just play around till you can talk to either of them.

its scott idiotic fault for deleting them accs. he shouldve just delete only the lvl 0s or the alt accs not the people with lvl 10+.
scott didn't do anything wrong. he cleared up space for people that actually play.
Michael
Michael
Warrior

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:15 pm

Michael wrote:
Sniper wrote:

scott didn't do anything wrong. he cleared up space for people that actually play.

so your saying that people cant go on breaks for a couple of months? what about the people with limited resources to get on FE? There are people like juststarted who went on breask for a couple of months and then just when they want to play back on FE, their account is gone. Its alright if you wipe the accs like alts or the accounts that are between 1-10 but an account like lvl 600 that got wiped? This is Bull.
Sniper
Sniper
The Fallen
The Fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  juststarted Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:25 pm

dude guys im sorry but i gotta admit with sniper... i remember sniper for awhile now hes been lvling more then me.. and he enjoyed doing that.. and then at of no were u guys just wipe it.... dude never do that even world of warcraft or runescape would never just wipe it for the clearence of space.. its stupied and can cause harm to people....
i totally agree on the part of sniper saying 1-10 shoould be deleted or cleared because in activated but dudeeee not a lvl 120 or like a lvl 600 of work clearenceing of playing the game for an amount of time.. come on guys.... jeeez but alright artist ill try talking to one of the admins to see if i can get my lvl 120 back and my items back aleast soo i can get back into this.. again...

juststarted
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:35 am

exactly i also agree with sniper cuz i had a lvl 150 with items that raped but i had 2 take a break beacause my internet got disconnected and then when i come back
my stuff is gone and i have 2 start all over agian 2 me i think this is unfair i didnt have any alts and if i did i would care cuz my awsome stuff was on my main acc and
then i had 2 start all over :/ i dont like this. :/ i was pissed when i heard that my acc was deleted
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Reaper Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:23 am

I agree with sniper too, and besides, even 10 thousand accounts only takes up 10mb!!! THAT IS TINY!!!!
If they cant afford to waste a few megs, they shouldn't even have a server. It's pathetic that they actually think "freeing up space" by deleting peoples hard work is a good thing for us...
If i still had my account, i would be the richest in the game! Luckily im getting most of it back, ele just has to log on again.
Reaper
Reaper
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:29 am

Reaper wrote:I agree with sniper too, and besides, even 10 thousand accounts only takes up 10mb!!! THAT IS TINY!!!!
If they cant afford to waste a few megs, they shouldn't even have a server. It's pathetic that they actually think "freeing up space" by deleting peoples hard work is a good thing for us...
If i still had my account, i would be the richest in the game! Luckily im getting most of it back, ele just has to log on again.

It also causes lag. 10 MB's can cause a great deal of lag to the Server. So, lag, and play with the people, or free up space and don't lag? I'm sorry many lost their hard work, but things happen. If they don't log on for months to even check, it's personally their on fault. I logged on a few times a month to make sure mine wasn't gone, even knowing they don't wipe characters. That was a long while back; before this. It doesn't take that long to log on, then log off. Many can do it.

Main reason Sniper isn't getting his back is cause of how he acted, what he did and because of those bans. Or that is how I see it.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:33 am

Thiamor wrote:
Reaper wrote:I agree with sniper too, and besides, even 10 thousand accounts only takes up 10mb!!! THAT IS TINY!!!!

It also causes lag. 10 MB's can cause a great deal of lag to the Server. So, lag, and play with the people, or free up space and don't lag? I'm sorry many lost their hard work, but things happen. If they don't log on for months to even check, it's personally their on fault. I logged on a few times a month to make sure mine wasn't gone, even knowing they don't wipe characters. That was a long while back; before this. It doesn't take that long to log on, then log off. Many can do it.

Main reason Sniper isn't getting his back is cause of how he acted, what he did and because of those bans. Or that is how I see it.

if u didnt read my reply "I LOST INTERNET" how am i gona check if i have no internet???
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:27 am

Well I don't need to mention that because it's so obviously a reason for not logging on. But mostly others who just don't log on for like...playing outside, or playing other games, they don't deserve it back because they could easily log on a few times a month.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:38 am

Why would u delete high lvl accs jay cuz it takes space? I be there are many accs who's are just for alte and the cool names. I should know I had like 5 username holding my money when there was a money. Limit long time ago. I don't know why that idiot didn't think about just deleting Alts and low lvls rathe deleting all the main accs too
Sniper
Sniper
The Fallen
The Fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:43 am

Thiamor wrote:Well I don't need to mention that because it's so obviously a reason for not logging on. But mostly others who just don't log on for like...playing outside, or playing other games, they don't deserve it back because they could easily log on a few times a month.

Well they didn't log on because they didn't know that their account is being targeted for wipe. People go on breaks and stuff, they may have their own reasons why they're not being able to log o. And your blaming them, because they didn't log on? There are alot of people that comes back after a shhortwhile from whatever they're doing to play fe again and they just realize that heir acc is gone why would they want to play again after their hard wrk is deleted
Sniper
Sniper
The Fallen
The Fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:54 am

Ele won't see that them not playing FE to play other games, or to play outside or anything like that as a valid reason to get anything back. If you had school, or summer school, or camp, or a job, or being sick, or the computer not working, or the net not working, it's a valid reason. Anything else isn't valid.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:04 am

soo why cant i get my things back??
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:11 am

cursed wrote:soo why cant i get my things back??

just try to explain to Ele what happened. 'Tis the only thing you can do.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:14 am

Thiamor wrote:
cursed wrote:soo why cant i get my things back??

just try to explain to Ele what happened. 'Tis the only thing you can do.

ok ill try
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:56 am

I had to study for college exams and highschool tests Sad

Sniper
Sniper
The Fallen
The Fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:53 pm

Sniper wrote:I had to study for college exams and highschool tests Sad

Don't forget banned many times.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:06 pm

Thiamor wrote:

i study during those times too Very Happy
Sniper
Sniper
The Fallen
The Fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  Tokyo Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:58 am

Thiamor wrote:

Not to mention he had donated many times.
Tokyo
Tokyo
Warrior

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down