Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fadi's Moderator Application.

3 posters

Go down

fadi's Moderator Application. Empty fadi's Moderator Application.

Post  fadi Mon May 10, 2010 8:43 am

ISN: fadi (my real name)
Applying for moderator

About me: I live in Jordan (few ppl know where it is) Razz iam 27 year old and work in bank I played eo game for long time now ( rank 5 on another eo game before I quit it ) but fe is best one lot on new and interesting thing everyday

Hours playing: I started playing fe for quite so time now and I play fe 4 – 5 hours in workday and 9 – 10 hours on weekends

Personality: I am pretty out going guy and very social and like interactive with ppl in game and have alot of friends in game (players and admins)

Why I want to be admin: well the truth being admin on eo game (especially fe ) is dream I have in long time I play long hours and help ppl in every way I can iam not that old but fe need some mature admins that can improve the game and think of other , another reason coz of time diff not a lot admin be on sometime none so I’ll help fill the gap at that time

Why I would be a good admin: fe is a group game and any admin is as good as his work that he put in game and I’ll try my best to help whenever and in whatever player need and iam pretty good listener and don’t judge ppl yet same time don’t hesitate to take action on player that try to damage game in any way ,my knowledge about fe is very good and anything that player well ask me and I didnt know well help him to find out which well help me be batter admin

In the end I just want to thx my friends and all ppl play fe good luck to you all
Smile
fadi
fadi
Novice
Novice

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

fadi's Moderator Application. Empty Re: fadi's Moderator Application.

Post  Zarnia Mon May 10, 2010 4:12 pm

I support you xD

You would be a good LG i think , gl.

Zarnia
Warrior

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  bescared Thu May 13, 2010 3:20 am

Also Showing my support, Fadi's awesome.
bescared
bescared
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Turtle Costume (Male)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down