Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My brother's a complete f*ingmoron xD

+5
bescared
Thiamor
epicpwn
Ms.Nova
Xray
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My brother's a complete f*ingmoron xD Empty My brother's a complete f*ingmoron xD

Post  Xray Wed May 19, 2010 12:26 pm

Okay, somebody needs to explain to that f*ing retard (Microchip/Micro whatever) that the admins/players on Fallen pixel their own items! He says that Fallen stole Eternal, Bowser, Twin Claw, etc. From Bones Underground. F*ing retarded brother will be f*ing retarded. -.-
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

My brother's a complete f*ingmoron xD Empty Re: My brother's a complete f*ingmoron xD

Post  Ms.Nova Wed May 19, 2010 12:33 pm

Xray wrote:Okay, somebody needs to explain to that f*ing retard (Microchip/Micro whatever) that the admins/players on Fallen pixel their own items! He says that Fallen stole Eternal, Bowser, Twin Claw, etc. From Bones Underground. F*ing retarded brother will be f*ing retarded. -.-

i will FUCKING kill your FUCKING brother is he speaks again
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Ayane Dress (Female)
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

My brother's a complete f*ingmoron xD Empty Re: My brother's a complete f*ingmoron xD

Post  epicpwn Wed May 19, 2010 12:38 pm

Ms.Nova wrote:
Xray wrote:Okay, somebody needs to explain to that f*ing retard (Microchip/Micro whatever) that the admins/players on Fallen pixel their own items! He says that Fallen stole Eternal, Bowser, Twin Claw, etc. From Bones Underground. F*ing retarded brother will be f*ing retarded. -.-

whoa whoa whoa guys its not that big of a deal. as logn as we know who really made these items it doesnt matter what he thinks.
epicpwn
epicpwn
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Wed May 19, 2010 1:27 pm

epicpwn wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:

whoa whoa whoa guys its not that big of a deal. as logn as we know who really made these items it doesnt matter what he thinks.

DO YOU SEE YOUR PICTURE? THat IS WHAT ILL DO TO HIS BROTHER
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  epicpwn Wed May 19, 2010 1:28 pm

Ms.Nova wrote:
epicpwn wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:

XD that would be funny if you do it send me a picture of it xD
epicpwn
epicpwn
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Wed May 19, 2010 1:29 pm

epicpwn wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:
epicpwn wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:

XD that would be funny if you do it send me a picture of it xD

IKR?
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Wed May 19, 2010 1:35 pm

Whatever someone thinks doesn't matter at all. The fact of the matter is that they were not stolen, and anyone saying otherwise won't make it magically become true.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Wed May 19, 2010 1:39 pm

Thiamor wrote:

Whatever someone thinks doesn't matter at all. The fact of the matter is that they were not stolen, and anyone saying otherwise won't make it magically become true.

How do you know they weren't stolen eh?
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  epicpwn Wed May 19, 2010 1:43 pm

Ms.Nova wrote:
Thiamor wrote:

cause ele has been making pixels since way before there were even private servers. He and the other pixelers on this server are so good that they don't need to steal work.
epicpwn
epicpwn
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Wed May 19, 2010 1:44 pm

epicpwn wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:
Thiamor wrote:

cause ele has been making pixels since way before there were even private servers. He and the other pixelers on this server are so good that they don't need to steal work.

How do you know all the work they submit aren't from other unknown pixel artists?
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Wed May 19, 2010 1:46 pm

Ms.Nova wrote:
Thiamor wrote:

So I take it you think a bit that they were?

I thought BU was known for stealing others Art? I'm guessing they don't when people have seen it first hand?
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Wed May 19, 2010 1:47 pm

Thiamor wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:
Thiamor wrote:

I thought BU was known for stealing others Art? I'm guessing they don't when people have seen it first hand?

I'm not saying i think there stolen. I'm just saying how do you know they aren't?
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  epicpwn Wed May 19, 2010 1:59 pm

Ms.Nova wrote:
Thiamor wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:
Thiamor wrote:

I'm not saying i think there stolen. I'm just saying how do you know they aren't?
theres about a .00001 percent chance that any pixels are stolen. Just think about it... FE's pixels are so good that other servers have to steal them. Fe also has several beyond great pixelers. Also like i said Ele has been making pixels for several years. I donloaded several patchs he made on main like death patch,naked patch and others. Trust me he didn't steal anything.
epicpwn
epicpwn
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Wed May 19, 2010 2:00 pm

Like we do on the other not famous servers, we would go and say what is stolen if it came from here and show proof. From what I know, this is one of the top private servers as of yet.

No one does that. I'm sure if what he said was, there would be proof and someone saying it, showing 'said' proof.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Wed May 19, 2010 2:03 pm

To Epicpwn: FE has 1 pixeler.

To the topic: How do you guys know that (for example not saying he does) bescared has a friend irl who pixels stuff. And he just steals it?
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Wed May 19, 2010 2:06 pm

Ms.Nova wrote:To Epicpwn: FE has 1 pixeler.

To the topic: How do you guys know that (for example not saying he does) bescared has a friend irl who pixels stuff. And he just steals it?

Well true, but they had more, and that is what he was getting at.

And I see where you're going with this.

Since it's the net, you cannot tell.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  epicpwn Wed May 19, 2010 2:16 pm

Thiamor wrote:

yea they used to have several like Joey lexie Roefl(roefl is still one).im not sayin bescareds brother stole anything. I said that MANY servers steal pixels from FE but there are a few that use their own pixels but not that many. I mean FE stealing from other servers is like the president stealing from a homeless person.
epicpwn
epicpwn
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Wed May 19, 2010 2:22 pm

epicpwn wrote:
Thiamor wrote:

yea they used to have several like Joey lexie Roefl(roefl is still one).im not sayin bescareds brother stole anything. I said that MANY servers steal pixels from FE but there are a few that use their own pixels but not that many. I mean FE stealing from other servers is like the president stealing from a homeless person.

The Government steals from the people all of the time. They go about in it ways that make it look like they're trying to help out, but they're really only helping themselves out.

Last edited by Thiamor on Wed May 19, 2010 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  bescared Wed May 19, 2010 2:23 pm

Eternal as in my eternal? .... Shocked +1 for having something worth stealing.
bescared
bescared
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Turtle Costume (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  epicpwn Wed May 19, 2010 2:25 pm

Thiamor wrote:
epicpwn wrote:
Thiamor wrote:

The Government steals from the people all of the time. They go about in it ways that make it looks like they're trying to help out, but they're really only helping themselves out.
Well I meant it in a way as if someone rich stole from someone poor. which is useless because they dont need the money from the poor person because the already have enough
epicpwn
epicpwn
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Wed May 19, 2010 7:08 pm

I know pretty much every pixel artist and who made what,
here's some proof that kudkore (sumtin-shadow on BU) made twin claw etc, for fallen evolution! btw he's still on credits.

My brother's a complete f*ingmoron xD Bbbbbb16

Name 1 armor/dress/wep/misc item, that FE "stole" (means without permission).
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Armor::

Back to top Go down

Post  Micro Sun May 23, 2010 3:48 am

You guys realize, That I am right, Everyone knows it. I know for a fact that they do have some stollen graphics, I have seen graphics in other servers before fallen ever had them.

I might be hard for you guys to believe but it is true.

Anyway, I was just looking found this topic.

Figured hey if this has my name in it, well fu*king aye i'll post in it.

EDIT:

I have things to add, When I say I seen other work on servers before I seen it on this, You can easy steel a frame and put save it to ur desktop and put fill it white LOL.

For example: Twin claw.... <-- I'm not saying its stolen.. But if it wasn't then how to other servers have it? I do think Fallen has there GFX compressed?

Last edited by Micro on Sun May 23, 2010 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Micro
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Sun May 23, 2010 3:52 am

Micro wrote:You guys realize, That I am right, Everyone knows it. I know for a fact that they do have some stollen graphics, I have seen graphics in other servers before fallen ever had them.

I might be hard for you guys to beleive but it is ture.

Anyway, I was just looking found this topic.

Figured hey if this has my name in it, well fucking aye i'll post in it.

You might be right about the "I have seen graphics in other servers before fallen had them".
But that doesnt mean they're stolen!
Seriously few weeks ago I saw this game in this shop, and 2 days later I saw it in another OMG THEY STOLE IT LOAMAOKLAMOdOW!
>_> ever heard of contributors or w.e they give their graphics to other servers.
aslong as they get the credits.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Armor::

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Sun May 23, 2010 4:06 am

I laugh, Micro has Fallen's graphics. ;D
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Micro Sun May 23, 2010 4:21 am

@ Xray, Yeah I did at one point, but there long gone, Fallen has them compressed, You can add/save/replace any Fallen graphics that being said you can't just DL FE and take there graphics save them to ur desktop and say they are yours, Thats how people know fallen has stolen graphics.

@Roefl Um, You honestly think people will give permission or w.e for fallen to use there graphics?

If your right then people seem to be getting them before fallen does, and posting them as there own art work.

Anyway. I hope some people come-clean and realize that Fallen-Evolution HAS stolen graphics, But you can continue playing the game as you do.

Micro
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next