Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My brother's a complete f*ingmoron xD

+5
bescared
Thiamor
epicpwn
Ms.Nova
Xray
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My brother's a complete f*ingmoron xD - Page 2 Empty Re: My brother's a complete f*ingmoron xD

Post  roefl Sun May 23, 2010 4:50 am

Micro wrote:@ Xray, Yeah I did at one point, but there long gone, Fallen has them compressed, You can add/save/replace any Fallen graphics that being said you can't just DL FE and take there graphics save them to ur desktop and say they are yours, Thats how people know fallen has stolen graphics.

@Roefl Um, You honestly think people will give permission or w.e for fallen to use there graphics?

If your right then people seem to be getting them before fallen does, and posting them as there own art work.

Anyway. I hope some people come-clean and realize that Fallen-Evolution HAS stolen graphics, But you can continue playing the game as you do.

Look at reuben,gabe.
nuff said :>
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

My brother's a complete f*ingmoron xD - Page 2 Empty Re: My brother's a complete f*ingmoron xD

Post  Micro Sun May 23, 2010 4:52 am

roefl wrote:
Micro wrote:@ Xray, Yeah I did at one point, but there long gone, Fallen has them compressed, You can add/save/replace any Fallen graphics that being said you can't just DL FE and take there graphics save them to ur desktop and say they are yours, Thats how people know fallen has stolen graphics.

@Roefl Um, You honestly think people will give permission or w.e for fallen to use there graphics?

If your right then people seem to be getting them before fallen does, and posting them as there own art work.

Anyway. I hope some people come-clean and realize that Fallen-Evolution HAS stolen graphics, But you can continue playing the game as you do.

Look at reuben,gabe.
nuff said :>

There is never nuff said.
nuff said when everyone gets there say Sad

Kgo everyone.

Micro
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Sun May 23, 2010 5:26 am

Micro, just shut up, okay, you don't know what you're talking about.

Fallen-Evolution's graphics have been able to be taken before version 15 came out, that's when they compressed everything in to one folder. But it is still possible to take it if you already had the old files.
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Sun May 23, 2010 5:43 am

Xray wrote:Micro, just shut up, okay, you don't know what you're talking about.

Fallen-Evolution's graphics have been able to be taken before version 15 came out, that's when they compressed everything in to one folder. But it is still possible to take it if you already had the old files.

ele compressed the files in V 12.5 which was in juli or august 2009.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Sun May 23, 2010 5:45 am

I know, I said they were able to be taken before v15 until they got compressed. I didn't say they got compressed in v15. xD
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Demons Sun May 23, 2010 5:46 am

All servers have stolen something, (Endless Online). Bones, I went in it once because they said they were stealing FE graphics/maps. So I went and said, Don't steal FE's graphics, and they replied, "We steal whoever's graphics" AND BAM! IP - Banned xD
Demons
Demons
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Sun May 23, 2010 5:47 am

Xray wrote:I know, I said they were able to be taken before v15 until they got compressed. I didn't say they got compressed in v15. xD

My bad, But it's no use talking to uuh ur brother (micro) If he believes the graphics are stolen sure.
So make him get some proof before spouting nonsense Very Happy
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Micro Sun May 23, 2010 5:48 am

I don't know what I'm talking about? Seriously , Says the idiot, " That's why they compressed everything in to one folder"
LOL. That proves you have no experience with EO clients and (no swearing).

I do, I do it 24/7 I add I remove I replace I do everything

You're the one who doesn't know what there talking about.

When GFX is compressed it all it does is keep from people opening the GFX through Reshacker.

If you are talking about when you download it.. That is just easier, It is better for bigger files.

Think and/or do research/type on Some EOserv before you speak.

OMFG people stop posting before me D:

Xray you said they are able to be taken before V15, roefl said NO cause he is right the GFX were compressed just when he said. so they could have been taken before v12.5

And thank you roefl, For informing me that.
Once again, Xray, Know your facts. Well not once again but w.e.

Micro
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Sun May 23, 2010 5:50 am

Demons wrote:All servers have stolen something, (Endless Online). Bones, I went in it once because they said they were stealing FE graphics/maps. So I went and said, Don't steal FE's graphics, and they replied, "We steal whoever's graphics" AND BAM! IP - Banned xD

mhmh, Seose servers have agreed with the sordies license thingo.

Seose is the property of Sordie. Sordie reserves the right to make changes to the content, functionality or licence without notice or update. Seose is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to that described within this file. No warranty is made towards merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of Seose is with you. Should anything prove defective due to use of Seose, you assume the cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. In no event unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing will Sordie be liable for damages caused by Seose, including any general, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use Seose. (Including but not limited to loss of data or data being rendered inaccurate or losses sustained by you or third parties or a failure of Seose to operate with any other programs and/or libraries and/or data). A licence to use Seose for personal, non-commercial use is granted by Sordie. Commercial use of Seose must be agreed with Sordie. Licences may be revoked by Sordie, for any reason at any time. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, usage or modification of Seose, or any portion of it, is prohibited and may result in severe civil and/or criminal penalties. Any content, including, but not limited to source code or data contributed to Seose becomes the property of Sordie. Full credit will be given to the original authors within this file. Any custom data used with Seose remains the property of the original creator, however, by making this data public you are agreeing that it is available to be used by any other Seose server.

So all seose's can simple "steal" other seose servers graphics maps.
Altho we're a eoserv and bones was totally wrong Razz
just saying
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Sun May 23, 2010 5:52 am

Micro wrote:

I don't know what I'm talking about? Seriously , Says the idiot, " That's why they compressed everything in to one folder"

When GFX is compressed it all it does is keep from people opening the GFX through Reshacker.

If you are talking about when you download it.. That is just easier, It is better for bigger files.

Xray you said they are able to be taken before V15, roefl said NO cause he is right the GFX were compressed just when he said. so they could have been taken before v12.5

Before V12.5 we had renkins Captain robes,tensa
Stava's hollow, X hat and teddy
Reubens samurai,mc set.

Smile
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Micro Sun May 23, 2010 5:53 am

Yeah Bones has things Fallen has, So how did they get it, Such as Twin claw, Bowser.. So do other servers.

Micro
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Sun May 23, 2010 5:55 am

Micro wrote:Yeah Bones has things Fallen has, So how did they get it, Such as Twin claw, Bowser.. So do other servers.

Kudkore (august 2009) he joined Fallen evolution, he became member of our team.
He made Twinclaw,statue in deathcity,colonel and legendary blade.
FOR FALLEN EVOLUTION, look at credits on website Wink pwnd.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Micro Sun May 23, 2010 6:06 am

Yeah Okay.

But I'm not going about steeling art Lol.

I'm saying how did other servers get it?

Micro
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Sun May 23, 2010 6:14 am

Micro wrote:Yeah Okay.

But I'm not going about steeling art Lol.

I'm saying how did other servers get it?

"He says that Fallen stole Eternal, Bowser, Twin Claw, etc. From Bones Underground. F*ing retarded brother will be f*ing retarded. -.-"
I quoted that, and knowing he's ur brother I dont think he would lie.
Also try asking htsumtehingShadow on bones how fallen evolution got them.
Btw bowser is also stava's and he got it on his art website xD
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Sun May 23, 2010 7:09 am

Micro wrote:

Are you that stupid? You know, I may not work with EO clients (Replacing GFX, whatever you want to call what you do..) But I go on EOserv everyday and I learn new things,.

I also can tell you for a fact I could easily do better than you on a server without me even have to have done anything with it.

And I know for a fact you have 100% no clue when the GFX were compressed on Fallen Evolution, Micro, because you joined in v15. I joined in v3 that's when I met Rykleos/Statis (Tyler). So you don't know who's right and who's not, don't speak.
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Sun May 23, 2010 8:44 am

Bowser is made by ME.
It's one of 1st pixels I've made.
It was mean't for a Endless Online patch, me and a friend were going to make, probably couple years ago.

You can find Bowser in my 1st ever post on Endless Online topic under "New Gfx for EO.."
I've only gave Fallen Evolution permission to use it. So it's been stolen from Fallen Evolution.

If you are gonna use it and call it yours, saying it was meant for your server, you suck! SUCKER!

Uncool! No

lol! +D
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2