Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who thinks we need Mappers? P.S. we still love you Cloud.

+3
( Undead )
roefl
Konradl
7 posters

Go down

Do you think the administration of fe should hire mappers?

Who thinks we need Mappers? P.S. we still love you Cloud. Vote_lcap71%Who thinks we need Mappers? P.S. we still love you Cloud. Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 12 ]
Who thinks we need Mappers? P.S. we still love you Cloud. Vote_lcap29%Who thinks we need Mappers? P.S. we still love you Cloud. Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 17

Who thinks we need Mappers? P.S. we still love you Cloud. Empty Who thinks we need Mappers? P.S. we still love you Cloud.

Post  Konradl Mon May 31, 2010 3:21 pm

The title says it all. Post your comments, and vote.
Konradl
Konradl
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Who thinks we need Mappers? P.S. we still love you Cloud. Empty Re: Who thinks we need Mappers? P.S. we still love you Cloud.

Post  roefl Mon May 31, 2010 6:37 pm

I dont see why ele need new mappers, he has like 20032932423054232308 maps still unused.
Also we have allot people that contribute or wanting to help, so there's no reason to.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Who thinks we need Mappers? P.S. we still love you Cloud. Empty Re: Who thinks we need Mappers? P.S. we still love you Cloud.

Post  ( Undead ) Mon May 31, 2010 6:39 pm

I dont think we need alot of mappers maybe 1 or 2, Because some people still make good maps and went to make them on this server but dont want to be admin, Its Cool just to have them in game

Like the 3 I made for v15 Stumpie asked me to make wich i did and they aernt added yet Evil or Very Mad
( Undead )
( Undead )
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Konradl Mon May 31, 2010 7:04 pm

Okay thanks for clearing that up for me. (

DISCUSSION CLOSED) Razz
Konradl
Konradl
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:07 am

( Undead ) wrote:I dont think we need alot of mappers maybe 1 or 2, Because some people still make good maps and went to make them on this server but dont want to be admin, Its Cool just to have them in game

Like the 3 I made for v15 Stumpie asked me to make wich i did and they aernt added yet Evil or Very Mad

Please, sir. Chill out on the text enlargements, keep it at the normal size, please. Smile

Anyway, yeah, I completely agree with Roefl, there's no need to hire any more mappers, now. We have enough as is (even if that's very little!) we have people who will contribute by giving Elevations their map work.
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:13 am

( Undead ) wrote:I dont think we need alot of mappers maybe 1 or 2, Because some people still make good maps and went to make them on this server but dont want to be admin, Its Cool just to have them in game

Stumpie isn't Ele, dude. So there isn't any guarantee that they'll be added. Would be cool if they were.

But I agree with Xray about your Text. With the color and the size, it's like you're TRYING too hard to have people read it.

Chill out Razz
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Demons Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:13 pm

I agree with the text thing with Undead, but back to the topic.

Maybe there should be like 1-3 mappers so there can be constantly new maps/training places/ ect. It would be cool if the owners could be a little more active about it. (I know you guys have a life too. Razz) Like, about 2 months ago, I was visiting servers and they would constantly be uploading maps and such, changing stuff like once every 3 weeks or so.

FE has had the same Aeven since I joined and I just hope they could change it like once a year, bringing new excitement every year. Also Death City has been unfinished since v14? (No so sure) and some houses/shops are not even used. Maybe we should get more active mappers. (I don't know any mappers except for Shorty) but if they can make new maps and upgrade FE.

I hope the Mapper(s)/Owner(s) won't take any offense to this as I am not mocking you. Razz
Demons
Demons
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:08 pm

Demons wrote:I agree with the text thing with Undead, but back to the topic.

Maybe there should be like 1-3 mappers so there can be constantly new maps/training places/ ect. It would be cool if the owners could be a little more active about it. (I know you guys have a life too. Razz) Like, about 2 months ago, I was visiting servers and they would constantly be uploading maps and such, changing stuff like once every 3 weeks or so.

FE has had the same Aeven since I joined and I just hope they could change it like once a year, bringing new excitement every year. Also Death City has been unfinished since v14? (No so sure) and some houses/shops are not even used. Maybe we should get more active mappers. (I don't know any mappers except for Shorty) but if they can make new maps and upgrade FE.

I hope the Mapper(s)/Owner(s) won't take any offense to this as I am not mocking you. Razz

What ur saying here "Maybe there should be like 1-3 mappers so there can be constantly new maps/training places/ etc."
It's not about the maps, but the Idea's/monsters you put in the maps, currently we have like allot unfinished maps.
Why? because ele has no idea's what to add it and where, as example look at "hellfire" that map was made within 20min but because
someone had an idea that works quite well.. It's added

Ok honestly idk what I just wrote, im tired xD
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  epicpwn Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:51 pm

roefl wrote:

What ur saying here "Maybe there should be like 1-3 mappers so there can be constantly new maps/training places/ etc."
It's not about the maps, but the Idea's/monsters you put in the maps, currently we have like allot unfinished maps.
Why? because ele has no idea's what to add it and where, as example look at "hellfire" that map was made within 20min but because

yea i agree you can't just make a map you have to figure out wats going to be there, spawn points etc. so it takes a little more effort then just the map itself
epicpwn
epicpwn
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Demons Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:23 am

epicpwn wrote:
roefl wrote:

yea i agree you can't just make a map you have to figure out wats going to be there, spawn points etc. so it takes a little more effort then just the map itself

Yea, thats true, but they should maybe update the maps every so often.
Demons
Demons
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down