Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who thinks all this fighting is pointless?

2 posters

Go down

Who thinks all this fighting is pointless? Empty Who thinks all this fighting is pointless?

Post  Bryan :] Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:15 pm

Wuu w.e and an w.e (dont kno the names cuz i dont care of them much) you kno everyone keeps saying people r stealing ideas....umm if u guys never noticed we r playing Endless-online using their art work there maps (most of them) same monsters and everything people r being lil girls about it "ooo i have 12 people instead of 15 people on my server!!!" and they get mad its rather funny how imature everyone tht plays this game is..
Bryan :]
Legendary

Back to top Go down

Who thinks all this fighting is pointless? Empty Re: Who thinks all this fighting is pointless?

Post  Bryan :] Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:19 pm

yashua wrote:ele does not have the wright to go on our server and steal all our hard work and than say he made it
Ok plz show me the proof of tht and i will gladly tell u tht u were right.
Legendary

Back to top Go down

Who thinks all this fighting is pointless? Empty Re: Who thinks all this fighting is pointless?

Post  JoshX Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:25 pm

I applaud for your effrontery but I still say you're wasting your time. Especially if you're being someone you're not.
JoshX
JoshX
Asian Sexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down