Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admins, or lack of.

+15
WarrLordd
Vampire
Gitsie
roefl
Wolf
Ms.Nova
Thiamor
( Undead )
cursedangel
Sniper
Atrineas
$horty
ScottD
Xray
Sensation
19 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Admins, or lack of. - Page 4 Empty Re: Admins, or lack of.

Post  hailz Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:36 am

I'm trying my best guys sorry to be such a disappointment.
and i do not mean to act like a GM but,
when they don't log on i step up and do what i can with the power i have.
(just trying to help).
and bout that rant..
im having issues in real life sorry i took it out on forums.
and yes other admins do help but alot of the time when it was just me
and i got stressed too but i didnt make a whole post bout it..

Last edited by hailz on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
hailz
hailz
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Trench Coat (Female)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:06 am

its ok we can understand why ur so angry and stressed out i wish the best for u and ur family
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  $horty Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:14 pm

Most of this topic is about who should be admin and who shouldn't. You want to be an admin? GO APPLY.

I've never been on a different server since i've been hired, thats because i'm loyal to FE.

My situation at the moment is that I have to share this very computer with my sister. I'm on for an hour or two, then off for an hour or two.

Last edited by $horty on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
$horty
$horty
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Panda Costume (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Post  hailz Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:16 pm

$horty wrote:Most of this topic is about who should be admin and who shouldn't. You want to be an admin? GO APPLY.

I've never been on a different server since i've been hired, thats because i'm loyal to FE.

I may not log on for a week but thats none of your business. I could be away, sick who knows?

But when I can get on, i'm on. My situation at the moment is that I have to share this very computer with my sister. I'm on for an hour or two, then off for an hour or two.

we love you whats this post even about? xD
hailz
hailz
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Trench Coat (Female)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  faiyaz Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:14 pm

Thiamor wrote:
faiyaz wrote:The only way to fix this would be if admins were selected through time zones.

Lets say an admin is on the morning she stays 2-3 hrs and another admin comes on

And she gets off and so on.

**Sickness,Injuries,Trouble** Will be Excused .

If Gone For a holiday must stay for a few hours extra before starting packing w/e

Inactive admins are given chances if they win to do so demote and wipe will be done

Admins should stay at bank bcuz of the high population and trouble

admins should wait for pms to go help ppl

admins should hide and search for ppl autoing say hello once twice thrise no replies? send them to jail

-Nero

Admins shouldn't have to wait in the bank. Admins should wait where ever they can. Not just in bank because there is the most people gathering in there. There are different forms of communication, so waiting in an area shouldn't be a required thing for any such admin.

Also for the Autoing one, Admins do that. But they shouldn't stay on hide because they cannot get PM's once Hidden.

Admins shouldn't just help when getting a PM. They should help whenever there is help needed to be given. Like if someone needs it by asking on Global, or through the public chat; anyway that communication can be used, there should be an Admin willing to help though it.

I just gave the idea of the bank thing because there have been a lot of complains about admins (such as this 1) so i suggested them i didnt specifically said that they have to wait for pms they can use the pub chat or glb

For the autoing 1 if theres 2 admins online (not afk) 1 admin can hide and warp to a player and wait for some time the
player can use **Auto attack** and **anti afk** if they dont move in like idk 5-10mins meaning their useing hacks (hacking=bad)

-Nero
faiyaz
faiyaz
Warrior

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:22 pm

faiyaz wrote:
Thiamor wrote:
faiyaz wrote:The only way to fix this would be if admins were selected through time zones.

Lets say an admin is on the morning she stays 2-3 hrs and another admin comes on

If Gone For a holiday must stay for a few hours extra before starting packing w/e

Inactive admins are given chances if they win to do so demote and wipe will be done

admins should hide and search for ppl autoing say hello once twice thrise no replies? send them to jail

-Nero

Admins shouldn't have to wait in the bank. Admins should wait where ever they can. Not just in bank because there is the most people gathering in there. There are different forms of communication, so waiting in an area shouldn't be a required thing for any such admin.

Also for the Autoing one, Admins do that. But they shouldn't stay on hide because they cannot get PM's once Hidden.

Admins shouldn't just help when getting a PM. They should help whenever there is help needed to be given. Like if someone needs it by asking on Global, or through the public chat; anyway that communication can be used, there should be an Admin willing to help though it.

I just gave the idea of the bank thing because there have been a lot of complains about admins (such as this 1) so i suggested them i didnt specifically said that they have to wait for pms they can use the pub chat or glb

For the autoing 1 if theres 2 admins online (not afk) 1 admin can hide and warp to a player and wait for some time the
player can use **Auto attack** and **anti afk** if they dont move in like idk 5-10mins meaning their useing hacks (hacking=bad)

-Nero

Hired because of timezones? Timezones have nothing to do with the topic, the admins need to be ACTIVE. Not just on and off, ACTIVE. Sure they wait at bank, but at least they're on! You're better off with an admin waiting at bank then none at all. The thing is you guys can't see it from the admins point of view, we're in bank because we've already checked the areas we need too, and then we take a little break. And then we go back and look in the same places, sometimes we'll find autoers, sometimes we won't. So we come back. That's the way that I saw it from.
Wolf
Wolf
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:01 am

Wolf wrote:
faiyaz wrote:
Thiamor wrote:

U noob

U nub

-Nero

-Nero

Hired because of timezones? Timezones have nothing to do with the topic, the admins need to be ACTIVE. Not just on and off, ACTIVE. Sure they wait at bank, but at least they're on! You're better off with an admin waiting at bank then none at all. The thing is you guys can't see it from the admins point of view, we're in bank because we've already checked the areas we need too, and then we take a little break. And then we go back and look in the same places, sometimes we'll find autoers, sometimes we won't. So we come back. That's the way that I saw it from.
Sniper
Sniper
The Fallen
The Fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  Gitsie Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:21 am

Uhm Sniper we know what Wolf wrote , whats the point of your reply?
And then , i want to know why new admins get hired that didnt proof what admin
they are yet and just become Guardian and why an admin like Heather who does a great
job just stays LG.
When new admins gets hired they should be LG first, owners. The new Guardian you hired
is most of the time on $hide. Whats the use of an admin if no one can pm him.
You dont want to yell all at glb all the time so every player can read why you need them.
And then my opinion is give old LG's a higher rank instead of give ones that didnt proof themself
at all a rank thats way to high for them.

Last edited by Gitsie on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Gitsie
Gitsie
Warrior

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  ( Undead ) Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:50 am

AMEN! SPEAK TEH TRUTH!
( Undead )
( Undead )
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:52 am

( Undead ) wrote:AMEN! SPEAK TEH TRUTH!

U TELL THEM SUCKA
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tokyo Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:29 pm

Sniper wrote:
Tokyo wrote:F.E does not need any new admins, not at all. One thing that the existing admins should do is to get on as much as they can. Quit finding excuses. If you can't make an effort to even login for a day or so, resign. Just my two cents. (;

sup man, are u the real tokyo sniper knew? and wheres the real japan Very Happy

Her account was deleted right after mine. (; You're not alone.
Tokyo
Tokyo
Warrior

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  Tokyo Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:56 pm

Gitsie wrote:i want to know why new admins get hired that didnt proof what admin
they are yet and just become Guardian
Their status had been recognized by either Otakulove or Elevations. There shouldn't be any further argument regarding this. They were hired for a purpose, and that is to help the new-comers who just joined Fallen Evolution today. Though most players could just easily find guides via #guides command. I tried that, and it works like a charm!

Gitsie wrote:and why an admin like Heather who does a great
job just stays LG.
One does not need a particular access to help anyone in the server. Though I do admit that Heather makes a decent admin.

Gitsie wrote:When new admins gets hired they should be LG first.

My friend, it takes time for your hard work to be recognized by the people, including the GMs. So what if you're popular among your friends? The GMs still need to find out more about you.

Gitsie wrote:The new Guardian you hired
is most of the time on $hide.
You need to provide evidence for action to be taken place. For instance, which admin has been doing that, and has the admin been doing his/her duties & etc.

Gitsie wrote:And then my opinion is give old LG's a higher rank instead of give ones that didnt proof themself
at all a rank thats way to high for them.
Who has been given a higher rank beside the 'old' admins? From what I see, there're plenty of LGs out there. I don't see any GMs yet, till now at least.

In my opinion, Otakulove/Elevations is right not to promote any of the LGs yet. This is to prevent favoritism between the players and GMs. Either of them need to know more about the existing LGs first, before further action is taken place.

Once again, I'd like to highlight that one does not need any particular access to help anyone in the server.

FYI, the above is just my two cents. No offense to anyone, yeah?

hailz wrote:I'm trying my best guys sorry to be such a disappointment.
and i do not mean to act like a GM but,
when they don't log on i step up and do what i can with the power i have.
(just trying to help).
and bout that rant..
im having issues in real life sorry i took it out on forums.
and yes other admins do help but alot of the time when it was just me
and i got stressed too but i didnt make a whole post bout it..
oHai Hailey. It's good to see that you voiced out. This is purely a discussion by the way. No one is at fault, don't worry. (;
Tokyo
Tokyo
Warrior

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4