Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello my fellow fe player's this is marvel and i'm here to register for the admin the trials :]

+12
bloodyshade
( Undead )
CEJAY
roefl
lucasgorski
UarghapirateV.2
Kinriku
king freek
divided2
Powrfulking
jorrit
shariff
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

hello my fellow fe player's this is marvel and i'm here to register for the admin the trials :] Empty hello my fellow fe player's this is marvel and i'm here to register for the admin the trials :]

Post  shariff Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:01 am

Hello elevations,

i'm here to apply for admin position. I am a good team worker I will be learning how to map and all sorts. I'm very good with players I will respect the rules and help people with there problems and I'm asking please can
I be an admin i will be a good worker please get back to me on my msn : pdcrack_gangsta95@hotmail.com thank you very much for hearing

Your sincerely : marvel

hobbie's: football, money and the ladies ( never disraspect the ladies) >:O

Why do you want to be an Admin: to help out with the server and not to abuse other admin or players and follow the rules that elevations gives me. I am very active and hard working and i'm am very respectful to the server and admins and players i will learn how to map and pixel i will ask (skull= lee) to help me because i think he is a very very very good mapper and roefl to help me pixeler i think hes awsome Very Happy .

infomation about me: i live in london but i was born in america and i'm interested about women :]

hours a day i play fe: i play fe 10 hours a day weekends i play 5 hours a day because i play football

Personality: i play football for a team and i like playing my psp or my ps3 my best game is naruto accel 3

what can you do to help the server?: i would help new players to know lots of infomation about fallen evolution e.g (this game is to have fun but not to much fun like scamming and Winning accounts all the admins are your friends but if you disrespect them you'll see their dark side :] and make sure to report to me if theres any trouble now enjoy your stay :])

thank you for reading my infomation hello my fellow fe player's this is marvel and i'm here to register for the admin the trials :] Marvel11 <---------- MY FIRST MAP SKULL TORT ME :]

hello my fellow fe player's this is marvel and i'm here to register for the admin the trials :] Marvel12

I call this the admin head courters. hello my fellow fe player's this is marvel and i'm here to register for the admin the trials :] Untitl10

the garden of death ----> hello my fellow fe player's this is marvel and i'm here to register for the admin the trials :] Garden10

the fishing spot :] ---->>>>. hello my fellow fe player's this is marvel and i'm here to register for the admin the trials :] New_fi10

Last edited by shariff on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am; edited 17 times in total
shariff
shariff
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Monk Pants (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

hello my fellow fe player's this is marvel and i'm here to register for the admin the trials :] Empty Re: hello my fellow fe player's this is marvel and i'm here to register for the admin the trials :]

Post  jorrit Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:31 am

cool i not play football but cool name xD
jorrit
jorrit
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)

Back to top Go down

hello my fellow fe player's this is marvel and i'm here to register for the admin the trials :] Empty Re: hello my fellow fe player's this is marvel and i'm here to register for the admin the trials :]

Post  Powrfulking Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:00 am

Personality: i play footyball for a team and i like playing my psp or my ps3 my best game is naruto accel 3

I think this ^ should be placed under Hobbies. ^^
Powrfulking
Powrfulking
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Ban Hammer Ban Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post  divided2 Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:10 am

Hey bro nice
application

divided2
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  king freek Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:42 am

There are alot of players who know Marvel, I think He would be a great choice If theres ever an open spot Very Happy
king freek
king freek
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Ban Hammer Ban Hammer

http://www.myspace.com/gar3ttsafreek

Back to top Go down

Post  Kinriku Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:57 am

If all you do is moderate, we don't need any new ones. There were far too many accepted LG's as it is. If there was an open spot, you could be a good choice, but you need to expand a little bit. The information you give is a little general.

Also, you might want to include your usage, added with Ichigokurosa's, of course. Another thing to include is that Ichigokurosa is your former main, so people know you're not some newb looking for an admin spot. And running around telling everyone how badly you want to be an admin won't get you the position, either. ;)
Kinriku
Kinriku
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

hello my fellow fe player's this is marvel and i'm here to register for the admin the trials :] Empty ty

Post  shariff Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:06 pm

ty but didnt have to so harsh
shariff
shariff
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  UarghapirateV.2 Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:26 am

You seem like you'd be a great admin. Hopefully you get a trail the next time around

good luck Very Happy
UarghapirateV.2
UarghapirateV.2
Warrior

Back to top Go down

hello my fellow fe player's this is marvel and i'm here to register for the admin the trials :] Empty lol rocco theresa thing call transfering exp

Post  shariff Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:44 am

theres a thing called trasfering exp plus alucard and undead know aswell so basicly your lieing to feel good about your self but its not working your just embarrasing your self plus your 13 just a kid........... No
shariff
shariff
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  lucasgorski Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:39 am

I think you would do a good job Smile

lucasgorski
Warrior

Back to top Go down

hello my fellow fe player's this is marvel and i'm here to register for the admin the trials :] Empty rocco you wer planning to scam stumpie i was convincing you not too

Post  shariff Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:21 am

you wer planning to scam stumpie you said i'm gonna get him banned this that everying under the sun
shariff
shariff
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:26 am

If you really want to report some1 go to report section, this is his admin application.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  CEJAY Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:55 am

nice app. your real names sharif? wow where does it originate?
CEJAY
CEJAY
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Hula Pants (Male)
Weapon:: Guitar Guitar

Back to top Go down

Post  ( Undead ) Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:56 am

Pretty good app your a good mapper i Support +D
( Undead )
( Undead )
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

hello my fellow fe player's this is marvel and i'm here to register for the admin the trials :] Empty thanks

Post  shariff Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:03 am

thanks Very Happy Very Happy
shariff
shariff
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  bloodyshade Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:56 am

Nice Application Shariff

Rocco don't even get into the lying (no swearing) almost every player did that and you were prob one of them lets leave it at that.
bloodyshade
bloodyshade
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

hello my fellow fe player's this is marvel and i'm here to register for the admin the trials :] Empty appreciate

Post  shariff Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:10 am

thanks dude i appreciate it Very Happy Very Happy Wink Wink Wink
shariff
shariff
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

hello my fellow fe player's this is marvel and i'm here to register for the admin the trials :] Empty thank you all for the comments

Post  shariff Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:52 am

thank you all for the comments i'm touched o.o Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
shariff
shariff
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

hello my fellow fe player's this is marvel and i'm here to register for the admin the trials :] Empty thanks

Post  shariff Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:07 pm

Razz,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
shariff
shariff
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

hello my fellow fe player's this is marvel and i'm here to register for the admin the trials :] Empty thank you all for commenting

Post  shariff Thu May 13, 2010 7:08 am

Razz
shariff
shariff
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Jroc Thu May 13, 2010 7:32 am

You maps could take a little more time and detail on the maps don't rush to throw them out, and if you do some how make to to LG that hole you eat with will get you sent straight to jail and wont collect $200...
Jroc
Jroc
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Thu May 13, 2010 12:58 pm

One way to help increase your chances of getting in, is to ignore all of Rocco's posts. Don't argue with him. You're only feeding the trolls.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Jroc Fri May 14, 2010 9:14 am

Bro I remember you, I will never forget that name lol. You was a admin on my old serv proflex eo, you made my forums lol
Jroc
Jroc
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Combat Fri May 14, 2010 9:42 am

Jroc wrote:Bro I remember you, I will never forget that name lol. You was a admin on my old serv proflex eo, you made my forums lol

YO I REMEMBER THAT SERVER I WAS AN ADMIN ON IT ME AND ROCCO WERE!
Combat
Combat
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Jroc Fri May 14, 2010 9:50 am

I REMEMEBR YOU HAHAHAHAH, I'm proflex lol someone just took my name >Sad
Jroc
Jroc
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next