Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cole's Admin App.

3 posters

Go down

Cole's Admin App. Empty Cole's Admin App.

Post  Cole Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:56 am

IGN: Cole

Gender or Sex: Male

Applying for: Moderator

About Me: I live in South Carolina. I'm a very fun all around guy. I don't like it when people try to put other people down. And I love helping people.

Hobbies: Fallen Evolution ^^, Baseball and Basketball

Hours Playing FE: I used to play FE when it first came out. Computer crashed at one point and I had to wait to get another one. I play from the time I get out of school(3:15) until 11 p.m. I try to be on as much as I can during the weekends.

Personality: Really cool all around guy. I'm very outgoing. Love hanging out and talking to new people, and people I know.

Why I want to be an ADMIN: I would say I wanted to be an Admin because I think I could make a great Moderator. I would help people with guides. I would never do anything against the rules. I've never broke any rules.

I would be a Good Admin: I really can't say that i'm a good admin. But I think i'm a great admin. That would be up to the great community of FE to decide. I try to help to the best of my ability.

Thanks for reading this application. Much Love!
Cole
Cole
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Devil Costume (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Cole's Admin App. Empty Re: Cole's Admin App.

Post  Mikey Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:50 pm

Rocco wrote:I wouldn't if i was you. Your up there in level and some items. You get wiped if fired. So yeah. Your choice but think about that.

Example: Mikey

;D
Mikey
Mikey
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Devil Costume (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  JoshX Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:03 pm

Cole wrote:IGN: Cole

Gender or Sex: Male

Applying for: Moderator

About Me: I live in South Carolina. I'm a very fun all around guy. I don't like it when people try to put other people down. And I love helping people.

Hobbies: Fallen Evolution ^^, Baseball and Basketball

Hours Playing FE: I used to play FE when it first came out. Computer crashed at one point and I had to wait to get another one. I play from the time I get out of school(3:15) until 11 p.m. I try to be on as much as I can during the weekends.

Personality: Really cool all around guy. I'm very outgoing. Love hanging out and talking to new people, and people I know.

Why I want to be an ADMIN: I would say I wanted to be an Admin because I think I could make a great Moderator. I would help people with guides. I would never do anything against the rules. I've never broke any rules.

I would be a Good Admin: I really can't say that i'm a good admin. But I think i'm a great admin. That would be up to the great community of FE to decide. I try to help to the best of my ability.

Thanks for reading this application. Much Love!

I just got confused.
JoshX
JoshX
Asian Sexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down