Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icey's Admin App.

+7
Thiamor
Samurai
Vlad
cursedangel
Gitsie
Ihasatail
Icey
11 posters

Go down

Icey's Admin App. Empty Icey's Admin App.

Post  Icey Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:43 pm

Hello, the title clearly states this an Admin Application. I am submitting this application not because I think it's "cool" to be an administrator, not because I enjoy power over other players. But I am submitting this on behalf of the fact that I want to help, I don't just go around and submit other applications for other servers. I specifically enjoy this one for several reasons, mainly the community. I believe I possess the adequate communication skills and people skills required for such a job, in other words I would consider myself a very friendly person. Though I am friendly I can be strict, terse, blunt; however you may see it, when needed. I will always be more than willing to help any player at any time and I will give everyone the respect they deserve.

I also possess a great knowledge of most everything involved with the server, which will aid me in assisting other players. I'm also very good at following directions and remembering important context. At the age of Fifteen I might set off the wrong impression. I might be seen as "Immature", or maybe just too young for a job whereas I am required to monitor and help others. I don't want to come off as a modest person, but I think I am mature enough for this job. Though I can't pixel, nor edit/create maps, I feel my reasoning regarding my people skills and my personality should spark an interest to hire me for the Administrative position. To sum everything up, I'm friendly and playful, I can help players when needed in any situation, I can put the hammer down when needed, and I enjoy people. This is why I feel I am an exceptional candidate for this job. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

-Matthew

In-Game Information: Time Frame Approximately 3-7 hours a day, Give or take a few hours sometimes
Ign: Icey
Time Zone: Eastern Pacific

A few things about myself: I love hanging out with my friends, I used to play sports but I'm becoming less into them as i progress, I enjoy gaming, I enjoy swimming as well. I have a family for whom I love and have respect for. No pets, nothing like that. I love people in general. Very talkative.

Also regarding a recent indecent involving me and a few other players, I let a family member play and a few harsh words were exchanged but it has been resolved. I apologize to Jesseh and his friends.

Last edited by Alukay on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:47 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : A few things I should add.)
Icey
Icey
Warrior

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Icey's Admin App. Empty Re: Icey's Admin App.

Post  Ihasatail Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:36 pm

IGN?
Time frame?
How long have you been a member of the community?
Good app in my opinion, just lacking information.
Also, sorry I PMed you this, hit the wrong button.
Some people find using this helps them create
an application that includes needed information.
Ihasatail
Ihasatail
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Hula Pants (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

http://tinyurl.com/ihasatail

Back to top Go down

Post  Gitsie Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:53 am

Good application. Icey is a nice guy , always helpfull and kind to other players ,
for what i seen of him.
Gitsie
Gitsie
Warrior

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:02 am

Shocked Shocked awsome app man i like it from wat iv seen of u in the game i can tell ur a nice guy and ur very hepful i support u 150% g.l with ur admin application man Smile
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)

Back to top Go down

Icey's Admin App. Empty Icey

Post  Vlad Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:47 am

Very good icey Smile i think u would be good admin Smile

Vlad

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  Samurai Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:33 pm

I do not think Icey would make a good admin at all. He loves to pick fights and is too dramatic. I would hate to play a game where he was an admin.
Samurai
Samurai
Novice
Novice

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Monk Pants (Male)
Weapon:: Guitar Guitar

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Icey wrote: Hello, the title clearly states this an Admin Application. I am submitting this application not because I think it's "cool" to be an administrator, not because I enjoy power over other players. But I am submitting this on behalf of the fact that I want to help, I don't just go around and submit other applications for other servers. I specifically enjoy this one for several reasons, mainly the community. I believe I possess the adequate communication skills and people skills required for such a job, in other words I would consider myself a very friendly person. Though I am friendly I can be strict, terse, blunt; however you may see it, when needed. I will always be more than willing to help any player at any time and I will give everyone the respect they deserve.

I also possess a great knowledge of most everything involved with the server, which will aid me in assisting other players. I'm also very good at following directions and remembering important context. At the age of Fifteen I might set off the wrong impression. I might be seen as "Immature", or maybe just too young for a job whereas I am required to monitor and help others. I don't want to come off as a modest person, but I think I am mature enough for this job. Though I can't pixel, nor edit/create maps, I feel my reasoning regarding my people skills and my personality should spark an interest to hire me for the Administrative position. To sum everything up, I'm friendly and playful, I can help players when needed in any situation, I can put the hammer down when needed, and I enjoy people. This is why I feel I am an exceptional candidate for this job. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

-Matthew

In-Game Information: Time Frame Approximately 3-7 hours a day, Give or take a few hours sometimes
Ign: Icey
Time Zone: Eastern Pacific

A few things about myself: I love hanging out with my friends, I used to play sports but I'm becoming less into them as i progress, I enjoy gaming, I enjoy swimming as well. I have a family for whom I love and have respect for. No pets, nothing like that. I love people in general. Very talkative.

Also regarding a recent indecent involving me and a few other players, I let a family member play and a few harsh words were exchanged but it has been resolved. I apologize to Jesseh and his friends.

From the report made against you, they showed what you said when a guy was killing on a Bonespider.

Unless, and I repeat, unless the boss monster was in Red HP, then it isn't KSING and can in-fact be fair game.
Yes, Bonespiders are boss monsters.

From what was seen, I don't support this application; no matter how good it seems, proof was going against you in a negative way. We don't need admins whom act out like that.

Also to say, whenever a bad thing happens, it's always 'a family member' who caused it. That isn't a valid excuse for whatever happens, anymore, because people use it way too much.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Icey Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:14 pm

I was talked to by the people my family member insulted. They told me they would screenshot it and post it, I didn't doubt that. If that was really me I wouldn't be arrogant enough to post an Administrator Application after people saw that, unless it wasn't me, which it wasn't. It was careless of me to let an eight year old onto my account, yes. Whom you choose to believe is completely up to you.
Icey
Icey
Warrior

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:18 am

Icey wrote:I was talked to by the people my family member insulted. They told me they would screenshot it and post it, I didn't doubt that. If that was really me I wouldn't be arrogant enough to post an Administrator Application after people saw that, unless it wasn't me, which it wasn't. It was careless of me to let an eight year old onto my account, yes. Whom you choose to believe is completely up to you.

True. You also are acting differently. In most cases it's a lie about family, but just for this I'll support and think otherwise.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Gitsie Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:26 am

Ok , i believe you wouldnt post an admin application if that was you
and how i know you i wondered what i read, so guess its not you.
But now ... you are admin , what if that 8years old get on that account and
finds out the sound of jailing /banning ppl is so funny ?
You cant become admin if there is only the smallest change someone else
can go you your account Sad
Gitsie
Gitsie
Warrior

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Icey Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:58 am

It's not like that, my aunt and my little cousin were visiting us for a few days and me and my father were about to go to the store so I informed my little cousin just to kill the spider and obtain the "Blue Clothes". He doesn't know my password nor will he be visiting anymore. The reason for the visit was because they're moving to Georgia.
Icey
Icey
Warrior

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ihasatail Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:09 am

Icey wrote:It's not like that, my aunt and my little cousin were visiting us for a few days and me and my father were about to go to the store so I informed my little cousin just to kill the spider and obtain the "Blue Clothes". He doesn't know my password nor will he be visiting anymore. The reason for the visit was because they're moving to Georgia.

I Lol'd at "to kill the spider and obtain the "Blue Clothes".
Ihasatail
Ihasatail
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Hula Pants (Male)

http://tinyurl.com/ihasatail

Back to top Go down

Icey's Admin App. Empty umm.....

Post  subzerofroze Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:47 am

a good application, but remember its not going to be cool its going to depend if your a hard worker or a slacker, you wont have time to chill cause most time you will be on duty,but good appilcation.Good luck
subzerofroze
subzerofroze
Novice
Novice

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Icey Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:02 am

Thanks, I assure you I'm more than prepared to work hard.
Icey
Icey
Warrior

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  ( Undead ) Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:46 am

I saw the report about you or Whoever was on your account. If you wish to become admin I wouldn't allow that person on your account he could cause trouble and mess up your chances for admin rabbit

But i just read up there he wont be playing anymore so I give you a 8.5/10
( Undead )
( Undead )
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  elko Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:10 am

Icey I good Boi So i Say Nice admin app U are nice in game ill support 9.8/10 Good luck

elko
Warrior

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Disturbed Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:08 am

Pretty good App cheers
You can't be "immature" with that mature App Very Happy

I support Smile
Disturbed
Disturbed
Warrior

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Devil Costume (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down