Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Admin Application for Pixel artist and Moderator (CaptainBobby)

Go down

New Admin Application for Pixel artist and Moderator (CaptainBobby) Empty New Admin Application for Pixel artist and Moderator (CaptainBobby)

Post  bobby292 Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:47 pm

Hello Admins

Application for Pixel Artist and Moderator

My name is Bobby and I am 13 years old and I am a computer freak. I am polite and helpful.

I would like to be an admin because I can help the new people who don't know much. I can help other people do many things. I can be a socialy active. I am usually on and I like this server very much. I do my best to help anyone and when i can't I dont throw in the towel and give up but i keep going. I could try to help with pixel art because I know how to but im not very good but i can try. I will accept the rank that I am given and keep FE a great place like it always has been. I also know all the commands. If I don't know some commands I can look some more up on the fourms or the Eoserv website.

I would want to be a pixel artist because i would want to enhance my skill of digital art which is really interesting and fun too. I am not that new to pixel art but im quite good. This is why you should hire me as a pixel artist or an moderator.

By: CaptainBobby
New Admin Application for Pixel artist and Moderator (CaptainBobby) Pixelart2bobby

New Admin Application for Pixel artist and Moderator (CaptainBobby) Pixelartbobby

bobby292
Warrior

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down