Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HeroofTime90's Moderator Request (Admin Application)

2 posters

Go down

HeroofTime90's Moderator Request (Admin Application) Empty HeroofTime90's Moderator Request (Admin Application)

Post  HeroofTime90 Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:52 pm

Hello Everybody, My name is Will, or HeroofTime90 my IGN is XxWhiteFang. I'd like to apply for the roll of Moderator, or what ever it's called (The people who help keep Fallen fun and safe from jerks). I know that I could follow the rules, and punish anyone who doesn't. I just don't want to see Fallen Evo turn into some toxic nightmare of Spammers, Kill Stealers, Jerks, Etc. Also, I love to help people, many think I'm very nice, and I'm on often. Take time and think over this Mod Request. Thanks, Bye. (Heroo)

Last edited by HeroofTime90 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I wanted to change the name lol :D)
HeroofTime90
HeroofTime90
Novice
Novice

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Guitar Guitar

Back to top Go down

HeroofTime90's Moderator Request (Admin Application) Empty Re: HeroofTime90's Moderator Request (Admin Application)

Post  roefl Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:45 am

playboy ツ wrote:No.
v

LMAO xD
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

HeroofTime90's Moderator Request (Admin Application) Empty Re: HeroofTime90's Moderator Request (Admin Application)

Post  HeroofTime90 Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:00 am

lol I guess I did win, I wasn't thinking at the time Very Happy sorry to bother this topic see ya later Very Happy
HeroofTime90
HeroofTime90
Novice
Novice

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Guitar Guitar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down