Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to sign up for admin for pixel art and moderation

2 posters

Go down

I would like to sign up for admin for pixel art and moderation Empty I would like to sign up for admin for pixel art and moderation

Post  apollo Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:33 pm

LOL i have noticed alot of new admins and i would like to be a pixel artist. i would make heeps of pixels and if i was told they would be put in game i would put increasingly extra care and detail into them. I would also be good at moderating the server and wouldn't be to harsh or to kind.

In real my name is Riley Byrne

Here is some of my art https://fallenevolution.darkbb.com/art-work-f3/apollo-s-new-and-improved-pixels-taking-all-requests-t262.htm

PS. i enjoy art alot
apollo
apollo
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

I would like to sign up for admin for pixel art and moderation Empty Re: I would like to sign up for admin for pixel art and moderation

Post  fallenknight Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:32 am

how about you wait untill you actually have items in game, Ele will not make you an admin if all you can do is make 1 frame for an armour, he needs entire sprite sheets which is why I made all those templates and that post (which you all ignore)

I have at least 4 or 5 items [not much] in game and I haven't got adminship

its not a right to become an admin and you shouldnt be pixeling just to become an admin, you should pixel to help the game not to show off how you can bann and jaill people.

and btw this goes for all the other 50 of you wanting to become a pixel artist just to get admin powers
fallenknight
fallenknight
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: School Costume (Female)
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

I would like to sign up for admin for pixel art and moderation Empty Re: I would like to sign up for admin for pixel art and moderation

Post  apollo Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:07 pm

lol k thnx for the tips and guys u dnt have have to argue geez but its just if im told armor is good and might be added then ill do sprite
apollo
apollo
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down