Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To be An admin is Hard

+6
Micro
Xray
WarrLordd
roefl
Captain
elko
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

To be  An admin is Hard - Page 2 Empty Re: To be An admin is Hard

Post  Otakulove Sun May 23, 2010 8:08 am

Thiamor wrote:
Micro wrote:Being an admin is VERY easy, well that is if you are the type of admin that does get to sit around at a bank such as half Fes admin lols (Light guides/Mods)

People who don't map/pixel/code.

But even them they don't need to be working 24/7 they take brakes hope on FE and chill..

Its easy being an admin, and fun.

Most that apply for admin, never been admin, and aren't going to even be a help.

How you're replying to people is finally starting to get on my nerves. It isn't as =EASY= as you're trying to make it out to be.

A lot of Admins sit in the bank because that is where most of the people go to. Also they have PM's and they sit there to reply to the many numbers of PM's that they get. You really need to chill out and think about it. It isn't easy as you think.

I totally agree with Thiamor on this one.

It really pisses me off when players call me lazy for relaxing in bank, but you don't see how much work I do during the day or over PMs.

Let me tell you this, being an admin is NOT an easy job, especially not Head Moderator. >__>
Otakulove
Otakulove
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Dirndl Dress (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Sun May 23, 2010 8:10 am

Otakulove wrote:
Thiamor wrote:
Micro wrote:Being an admin is VERY easy, well that is if you are the type of admin that does get to sit around at a bank such as half Fes admin lols (Light guides/Mods)

But even them they don't need to be working 24/7 they take brakes hope on FE and chill..

Most that apply for admin, never been admin, and aren't going to even be a help.

How you're replying to people is finally starting to get on my nerves. It isn't as =EASY= as you're trying to make it out to be.

A lot of Admins sit in the bank because that is where most of the people go to. Also they have PM's and they sit there to reply to the many numbers of PM's that they get. You really need to chill out and think about it. It isn't easy as you think.

It really pisses me off when players call me lazy for relaxing in bank, but you don't see how much work I do during the day or over PMs.

Let me tell you this, being an admin is NOT an easy job, especially not Head Moderator. >__>

Ignore the troll, look what he has been posting..
FE sucks dit fe sucks dat, stolen artwork, admins dont do (no swearing)...
etc
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sun May 23, 2010 8:11 am

Otakulove wrote:
Thiamor wrote:

Yeah. Admin is hardz.

Psst, go on msn Grace.
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: School Costume (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Sun May 23, 2010 8:20 am

Thanks for agreeing, Otaku.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2