Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY TO BE A PIXEL ADMIN

+3
roefl
cursedangel
KingofDeath
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY TO BE A PIXEL ADMIN Empty I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY TO BE A PIXEL ADMIN

Post  KingofDeath Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:13 pm

Hi, I would like to be a pixel admin. rendeer I believe I would be the perfect admin for that job. I even already think i have some pretty good ideas for some new weapons and armor. I also have a pertty good Artistic mind and could create some of the best weapons and armors. king I am also an ART major in college so if u want to see some really good creative weapons and armor on your server, i am the BEST Pixel admin for you. rabbit AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! santa I love you I love you I love you I love you

KingofDeath
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY TO BE A PIXEL ADMIN Empty Re: I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY TO BE A PIXEL ADMIN

Post  cursedangel Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:23 pm

You would get more of a chance if u post some of ur work when u get the chance =]
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY TO BE A PIXEL ADMIN Empty Re: I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY TO BE A PIXEL ADMIN

Post  KingofDeath Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:00 am

Do u want me to just show yall some pics of my art work r do yall want me to draw up some ideas and post them up on here???? Question Question Question

KingofDeath
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  KingofDeath Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:21 pm

I have my pictures that i created but for some reason it wont lets me upload them. i wish u could see them, cuz to me they look pretty good.

KingofDeath
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:25 am

Why not uploading it on: www.Tinypic.com and post the link here?
Or cant you post the link for some reason?
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  KingofDeath Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:32 am

I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY TO BE A PIXEL ADMIN P1030513

OK I GOT THEM UP NOW I HOPE YALL LIKE THEM Very Happy THIS IS ONLY A FEW OF MY WORK Very Happy i can creat more if yall like.

KingofDeath
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  KingofDeath Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:54 am

I know i was hoping that u guys will teacher me how to pixel them. i was just showing yall that i have some good creations and ideas. Do yall like them Question Question if yall can teacher me how to pixel them then i can creat even more of them cuz i have many more ideas that is just waiting to come out.

KingofDeath
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:55 am

Pixeling isnt something you can be taught like that.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  KingofDeath Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:01 am

wat u mean Question Question

KingofDeath
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  KingofDeath Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:18 pm

just try me out i bet u guys will like it HOPEFULLY What a Face

KingofDeath
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  KingofDeath Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:06 pm

ok ty Smile

KingofDeath
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  KingofDeath Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:43 pm

MAN!!!!! i dont get how u do it. and thats messed up too cuz i had some pretty good ideas too i got an idea!!!! can i just be a admin that helps out the pixel admins. like when they need an idea for a new weapon r armor i can draw up some ideas for them. i have a very creative mine.

KingofDeath
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Otakulove Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:20 pm

KingofDeath wrote:MAN!!!!! i dont get how u do it. and thats messed up too cuz i had some pretty good ideas too i got an idea!!!! can i just be a admin that helps out the pixel admins. like when they need an idea for a new weapon r armor i can draw up some ideas for them. i have a very creative mine.

We're not looking for developers at the moment. Sorries.
Otakulove
Otakulove
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Dirndl Dress (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:59 pm

How to get ideas, Google is mah friend Smile
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  KingofDeath Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:09 am

O sorry u guys i tried Sad Sad Sad i anything else u guy might think i would be good at Question and if google dont give u guys the rite stuff u need i am always free to help Smile

KingofDeath
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:27 am

I find that extremely sad that this person jumps right in saying that they want to be a Pixel Admin when they cannot even do it. When you say that you want to be one, you give people the impression that you in-fact -know- how to Pixel; and drawing sketches of them and wanting others' to Pixel them won't help you out in the long run. Giving ideas is good, but the majority of FE basically can do that and they're not even Admins.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  KingofDeath Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:22 pm

VERY HARSH* Sad I DIDNT KNOW THAT KNOWING HOW TO PIXEL WAS A GIFT THAT U WAS BORN WITH I THOUGHT U HAD TO LEARN HOW TO DO IT FIRST I AM SO SORRY Sad

KingofDeath
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  KingofDeath Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:26 pm

VERY HARSH* Sad I ALSO DIDNT KNOW THAT MY TYPOS HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH PIXELING EITHER I AM SO SORRY Sad

KingofDeath
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  KingofDeath Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:34 pm

IT DONT REALLY SEEM CONSTURCTIVE TO ME IT JUST SEEMS HARSH AND I DIDNT REALLY CARE <(NOT TO BE MEAN) IF I BECAME AN ADMIN I JUST WANTED TO LEARN SOMETHING NEW AND BECOMING AN ADMIN WOULD JUST HAD BEEN A PLUS BUT I GUESS I WOULD JUST HAVE TO LEARN BY SOMEONE ELSE ALL I AM GETTING BACK IS HARSH FEEDBACKS. <( A LEAST THAT IS WAT IT SEEM LIKE TO ME)

KingofDeath
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:37 pm

KingofDeath wrote:IT DONT REALLY SEEM CONSTURCTIVE TO ME IT JUST SEEMS HARSH AND I DIDNT REALLY CARE <(NOT TO BE MEAN) IF I BECAME AN ADMIN I JUST WANTED TO LEARN SOMETHING NEW AND BECOMING AN ADMIN WOULD JUST HAD BEEN A PLUS BUT I GUESS I WOULD JUST HAVE TO LEARN BY SOMEONE ELSE ALL I AM GETTING BACK IS HARSH FEEDBACKS. <( A LEAST THAT IS WAT IT SEEM LIKE TO ME)

You have to be able to prove that you can either

A) Pixel

B) Code

-or-

C) You prove that you can be able to give something to FE that helps in some-ways or the other.

Just being an 'idea-giver' won't cut it, not by a long shot. Anyone can give ideas. If they wanted people just for ideas, then to Hell with it, they would have to make everyone into an Admin.

I'm sorry to say, but you didn't prove any single thing to anyone. You cannot just come in here and ask to be an admin and then follow up with a "wanting to learn' deal. It shows how inexperienced that you truly are. They don't need anyone who's inexperienced and openly shows that they are. That's a showing of immaturity and weakness.

This may be harsh, but it's how it's going to be. You either accept it and get out of it what you will (in some way or the other, in a good, clear way), or you get upset and talk back about it (which is very immature as it is.)

Now what are you going to do? What's your next step? Figure it out before coming in here 'begging' for people to teach you anything and hoping they would make you into an admin. With the way it is now, you'd only be the worst Admin.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Blader Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:21 pm

Dude u said sumthin about being an art major student ur drawings didnt even prove that SORRY but even im a way better artist than u are truth hurts but its fact even though im a pretty good pixeler i still don think that one a person should apply for an adminship jus because they think they are good for ur definition of good only comes from your experiences
Blader
Blader
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:05 am

I'm a better Artist than KingofDeath is, and I worked in a Tattoo shop.

My Art is 100 times better than what he posted.

Can he draw an Asian? I dun think so! Razz
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY TO BE A PIXEL ADMIN Empty HOW DEAR U!!!!!!!!

Post  KingofDeath Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:11 pm

OK OK yall said wat yall had r needed to say. Its my turn now!!!! Cuz i see i been too nice. Ok to start off HOW DEAR U.... how dear u disrespect and claim that yo drawing is better than mine, cuz those little beginner work i did... i wasnt even trying. i just use like 3 if not 2% of my talent to draw those little pics. U dont know me so therefor u dont know wat i can do. AND sure u might can draw better than that i am sure everyone can cuz thats just some little beginner work. AND!!!!! ya u might can draw better than me SO WAT!!!!! i dont know u and as of rite now i dont care to know u. AND YA i know that i am not the best and that i have impovement well guess wat WE ALL DO. And to u sir who is calling everyone immature, i think it is VERY IMMATURE for a guy who is 21 to even be playing a game like this, so u of all cant call no one immature and just cuz someone disagree with yo statement and would like to reply back to it does not make them immature cuz u sir is NOT always correct. AND NOT EVERYONE have the tatent to come up with there own ideas and that everyone needs someone in life to help them and about yo little comment about me beggin.... thats not called beggin ITS CALLED ASKING... 2 different meanings. SO BEFORE U TRY TO DISREPECT SOMEONE GET YO MEANING RITE. SO TO U SIR and the little boy This may be harsh, but it's how it's going to be. You either accept it and get out of it what you will (in some way or the other, in a good, clear way), or you get upset and talk back about it (which is very VERY!! immature as it is.)
CONVERSATION IS OVER !!!!!!!!!!

KingofDeath
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:23 pm

cool work dude but thats not wat pixeling is u cant be an admin for drawing a sketched art man im srry dont mean 2 be an ass but theres no point in u doing that i mean hey if u can put those sketches into pixeled work then hey maybe u can have a chance Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Last edited by cursedangel on Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:30 pm

Sniper wrote:
[alex] wrote:
Thiamor wrote:I'm a better Artist than KingofDeath is, and I worked in a Tattoo shop.

My Art is 100 times better than what he posted.

Can he draw an Asian? I dun think so! Razz
Drawing an asian is easy. Yellow skin and smally and squinty eyes.

i can draw ur penis, with a hairy bush

LOL^
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next