Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY TO BE A PIXEL ADMIN

+3
roefl
cursedangel
KingofDeath
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY TO BE A PIXEL ADMIN - Page 2 Empty Re: I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY TO BE A PIXEL ADMIN

Post  cursedangel Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:37 pm

srry for spammin the topic but wtf u guys think that u can be all cool by puting some1 down and makeing them feal bad so that they dont go ahead and follow there dream u know wat doing that makes u look like an ass cuz its not cool 2 make some1 feel bad i can blame myself for a litlle bit i do it here and there but then after awhile from saying wat i sayed i just fell like crap its just not cool if u wana be cool then u would prove it with not only with ur words but with ur actions and by actions i mean help some1 out hey and there not actions meaning go kick the guy in the balls cuz u think his art sucks noo u should probly give him a tip not a man u art sucks just stop and dont do it any more no that...that right there is wat makes me sick and tired of this server all the people being asses 2 other people if u hate them then just ignore them dont make them feel bad
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY TO BE A PIXEL ADMIN - Page 2 Empty Re: I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY TO BE A PIXEL ADMIN

Post  Thiamor Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:12 pm

How about NO and say that we DID?

I'm not going to ignore him. Instead, I'll voice my full-out opinion about what I saw. If he didn't want that, he needn't be posting things on a public message board. Once he does, all rights of him not having people talk about it are gone.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)

Back to top Go down

I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY TO BE A PIXEL ADMIN - Page 2 Empty Thank u Cursedangel

Post  KingofDeath Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:02 pm

Thank u Cursedangel i see someone know how to show respect. Cuz i know my art is not pixel. I said i had SOME IDEAS. I thought that they was going to show me how to pixel them. CUZ they said that this is like applying for a job. Well when u first start a JOB dont they have to Teach U want to do BEFORE U START THE JOB? and i thought that the current admins had to be tought how to pixel. I DIDNT KNOW THAT THEY ALREADY KNEW HOW TO DO IT. thats y i said i was sorry earlier. AND Cursedangel was the only one to tell me in PROPER and RESPECTFUL way. SO I thank u CURSEDANGEL once again.

KingofDeath
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:24 am

KingofDeath wrote:Thank u Cursedangel i see someone know how to show respect. Cuz i know my art is not pixel. I said i had SOME IDEAS. I thought that they was going to show me how to pixel them. CUZ they said that this is like applying for a job. Well when u first start a JOB dont they have to Teach U want to do BEFORE U START THE JOB? and i thought that the current admins had to be tought how to pixel. I DIDNT KNOW THAT THEY ALREADY KNEW HOW TO DO IT. thats y i said i was sorry earlier. AND Cursedangel was the only one to tell me in PROPER and RESPECTFUL way. SO I thank u CURSEDANGEL once again.

np man im just sick and tired for all of these people being plain o'll asses and they start thinking there all cool cuz they make every1 feel bad

P.S i can probly give some tips on pixeling im not the BEST but i do some preaty good pixels
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:20 am

I know that I'm not cool, but I'm not going to be all 'Gumdrops and Ice cream' towards this person.

If my opinion means being an ass, then I'll be one. Not constantly, but sometimes it takes a harsh opinion to make someone think correctly.

Also, King, no. when you apply for a job, they want you to already know what to do. If you go to them and want that job, then ask to be shown what to do, they'll close the door on you and tell you to not contact them again.

You must sure have a weird way of thinking about how life works.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:36 am

Thiamor wrote:I know that I'm not cool, but I'm not going to be all 'Gumdrops and Ice cream' towards this person.

If my opinion means being an ass, then I'll be one. Not constantly, but sometimes it takes a harsh opinion to make someone think correctly.

Also, King, no. when you apply for a job, they want you to already know what to do. If you go to them and want that job, then ask to be shown what to do, they'll close the door on you and tell you to not contact them again.

You must sure have a weird way of thinking about how life works.
dude im not saying make him ur BF and love him forever im saying dont be so mean ok yea u have ur opinions and u have a freedom of speach but like realy if u dont like it then (f word) off and tell him wat he should fix not tell him ''you suck balls''
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY TO BE A PIXEL ADMIN - Page 2 Empty i agree cursedangel

Post  KingofDeath Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:23 pm

u dont have to be an ass just cuz u dont like my app and if u think it is the wrong way to do it. Just like want cursedangel said, dont put me down about help me out. tell me wat i am doing wrong, and show me how to improve it. This world world would be so much better if ppl stop trying to make everyone feel so bad about theirselves and just LEAN a HAND. Ya u dont know me but THAT DOESNT mean u cant help. U dont know wat could happen just by u giving me tips and stuff on how to improve. and i am a pretty nice guy. i would listen and work my BEST to improve it. But if u tell me in a harsh and DISRESPECTFUL way then i wont listen to u. I dont think anyone would want to listen to someone who puts them down and disrespect them. AND IT WOULD ALSO MAKE U A BETTER PERSON IN MY EYES AND EVERYONE ELSE. AND CURSEDANGEL I WILL Take any tips u r willing to offer

KingofDeath
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:41 pm

KingofDeath wrote:u dont have to be an ass just cuz u dont like my app and if u think it is the wrong way to do it. Just like want cursedangel said, dont put me down about help me out. tell me wat i am doing wrong, and show me how to improve it. This world world would be so much better if ppl stop trying to make everyone feel so bad about theirselves and just LEAN a HAND. Ya u dont know me but THAT DOESNT mean u cant help. U dont know wat could happen just by u giving me tips and stuff on how to improve. and i am a pretty nice guy. i would listen and work my BEST to improve it. But if u tell me in a harsh and DISRESPECTFUL way then i wont listen to u. I dont think anyone would want to listen to someone who puts them down and disrespect them. AND IT WOULD ALSO MAKE U A BETTER PERSON IN MY EYES AND EVERYONE ELSE. AND CURSEDANGEL I WILL Take any tips u r willing to offer
ok 1st off u should probly get a pixeling program i use graphic gale but if u want paint is the same (no swearing) soo u can use that
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:44 pm

ok look u'll need this so that u can make armorsI WOULD LIKE TO APPLY TO BE A PIXEL ADMIN - Page 2 Endles10ok there then just pixel away i realy dont have much more to tell u but heres 2more tips

1.dont use pure black try usein like the darkest shade of grey there is

2.for shadeing try makeing i like if the sun is shineing down on the guy from the left side
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:12 pm

Seraphic wrote:
KingofDeath wrote:OK OK yall said wat yall had r needed to say. Its my turn now!!!! Cuz i see i been too nice. Ok to start off HOW DEAR U.... how dear u disrespect and claim that yo drawing is better than mine, cuz those little beginner work i did... i wasnt even trying. i just use like 3 if not 2% of my talent to draw those little pics. U dont know me so therefor u dont know wat i can do. AND sure u might can draw better than that i am sure everyone can cuz thats just some little beginner work. AND!!!!! ya u might can draw better than me SO WAT!!!!! i dont know u and as of rite now i dont care to know u. AND YA i know that i am not the best and that i have impovement well guess wat WE ALL DO. And to u sir who is calling everyone immature, i think it is VERY IMMATURE for a guy who is 21 to even be playing a game like this, so u of all cant call no one immature and just cuz someone disagree with yo statement and would like to reply back to it does not make them immature cuz u sir is NOT always correct. AND NOT EVERYONE have the tatent to come up with there own ideas and that everyone needs someone in life to help them and about yo little comment about me beggin.... thats not called beggin ITS CALLED ASKING... 2 different meanings. SO BEFORE U TRY TO DISREPECT SOMEONE GET YO MEANING RITE. SO TO U SIR and the little boy This may be harsh, but it's how it's going to be. You either accept it and get out of it what you will (in some way or the other, in a good, clear way), or you get upset and talk back about it (which is very VERY!! immature as it is.)
CONVERSATION IS OVER !!!!!!!!!!

I think I might have become slightly stupid just from reading this. Learn ENGLISH. It's not hard.
You're over-reacting and being incredibly immature right now.

And to your comment on how it's sad for a 21 year old to be gaming, how the Fuck do you think that people came out with the PS3 or XBOX360. Or any of the games for their respective systems and consoles. Adults made them. Adults designed them. Adults produced them. Adults enhanced them. Adults advertised them. Adults tested them. Adults play them. Age doesn't mean a thing. If he feels like playing it, so be it.
that is true
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:29 pm

Seraphic wrote:
KingofDeath wrote:u dont have to be an ass just cuz u dont like my app and if u think it is the wrong way to do it. Just like want cursedangel said, dont put me down about help me out. tell me wat i am doing wrong, and show me how to improve it. This world world would be so much better if ppl stop trying to make everyone feel so bad about theirselves and just LEAN a HAND. Ya u dont know me but THAT DOESNT mean u cant help. U dont know wat could happen just by u giving me tips and stuff on how to improve. and i am a pretty nice guy. i would listen and work my BEST to improve it. But if u tell me in a harsh and DISRESPECTFUL way then i wont listen to u. I dont think anyone would want to listen to someone who puts them down and disrespect them. AND IT WOULD ALSO MAKE U A BETTER PERSON IN MY EYES AND EVERYONE ELSE. AND CURSEDANGEL I WILL Take any tips u r willing to offer

That's pretty much constructive critisism. A lot of people need to learn how to accept this. Life isn't fair, nor easy. We have to work for what we want. I can see that you don't pixel, at all. But I won't give you a hard time for that, just learn how to take what someone says, and make the most use out of it. Get multiple opinions if you can, and then decide on what to do next.
Like cursed said, GraphicsGale is a great program to use (But it's NO WHERE close to Paint. Paint sucks in every aspect in my opinion.)
Take the sheet he handed you and save it as a bmp, or gif.
Open it up in whatever program you plan on using.
Now this is the fun part. Pixel whatever you want within the given sheet. (Cursed only gave you the male armor sheet therefor it's ONLY useful for male armors.)
After you pixelate your given armor, don't bother shading it yet due to it being your first time.
Post one frame of it here on Forums and ask for tips and help on how to improve it and clearly state you didn't shade it on purpose, and that you'd like someone to show you how to privately, and make sure that they are a respected artist to begin with, don't always take their word for it. (Multiple opinions)
Then you should be set on your way to pixeling.

truez
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:04 pm

KingofDeath wrote:OK OK yall said wat yall had r needed to say. Its my turn now!!!! Cuz i see i been too nice. Ok to start off HOW DEAR U.... how dear u disrespect and claim that yo drawing is better than mine, cuz those little beginner work i did... i wasnt even trying. i just use like 3 if not 2% of my talent to draw those little pics. U dont know me so therefor u dont know wat i can do. AND sure u might can draw better than that i am sure everyone can cuz thats just some little beginner work. AND!!!!! ya u might can draw better than me SO WAT!!!!! i dont know u and as of rite now i dont care to know u. AND YA i know that i am not the best and that i have impovement well guess wat WE ALL DO. And to u sir who is calling everyone immature, i think it is VERY IMMATURE for a guy who is 21 to even be playing a game like this, so u of all cant call no one immature and just cuz someone disagree with yo statement and would like to reply back to it does not make them immature cuz u sir is NOT always correct. AND NOT EVERYONE have the tatent to come up with there own ideas and that everyone needs someone in life to help them and about yo little comment about me beggin.... thats not called beggin ITS CALLED ASKING... 2 different meanings. SO BEFORE U TRY TO DISREPECT SOMEONE GET YO MEANING RITE. SO TO U SIR and the little boy This may be harsh, but it's how it's going to be. You either accept it and get out of it what you will (in some way or the other, in a good, clear way), or you get upset and talk back about it (which is very VERY!! immature as it is.)
CONVERSATION IS OVER !!!!!!!!!!

King, first of all, my age (being 21, as it is that I am) hasn't a thing to do with maturity when playing a game. I can play whatever game I want. This game; I play it because it's fun, and it's a stress release from my stressful environment. Also I still am highly doubtful of your Art skills. If you're going to post anything to prove anything to anyone, you're not gonna use some crappy, 30 minute drawing. When I draw to prove something, to show anything to anyone, I tend to (like mainly everyone who draws) tend to draw good to show them what I can do. It's kinda like...a smart thing to do.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  KingofDeath Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:55 pm

OK first I never said he couldnt play games just cuz he was 21. I said that he cant call no one immature for someone to be 21 and play games. yes there are ppl who r 21 and above who still play games and creat games but there r most of them who r still immature. Second wat do my writing have anything to do with this conversation. I mean i didnt know i was in english class. And third you u can give constructive advise to someone without being disrespectful. and yes u r rite this is an unfair and harsh world but that does not mean that u all have to follow in their foot steps. I mean there have to be a change somewhere. it have to start with someone. I mean just cuz the ppl in the world r going to be unfair and harsh, that means u have to be too???? If that was me in yo shoes i would be like * i am sorry dude but that is not pixel art or u dont know how to do pixel art this job is not for u would u like for me to help u learn or show how to do it? * * u have to do this ______ u have to do that________ dont do this ________ and so on and so on* <--- now that is CONSTRUCTIVE ADVISE. AND I WANT TO SAY TY FOR TIPS I WILL WORK ON IT AND U WILL GET YO PICTURE. O and dude u said that u come on here to get away from stress well so do i. I already have ppl in my life who r mean and treat me with disrespect. I would like some kind of encouragement in my life. thats y i dont listen to ppl when they talk so negative to me cuz i get it a lot in my life and i learned how to look pass most of it. thats y i cant w8 til i finish college so i can get away. But like i said i just wanted to learn something new and getting the admin position would had just been a plus.

KingofDeath
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  chaosdog Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:22 am

lol 21 gaming and immature shit, i suppose il be immature for life because fuck getting old stay young having fun Smile
chaosdog
chaosdog
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:42 am

chaosdog wrote:lol 21 gaming and immature shit, i suppose il be immature for life because fuck getting old stay young having fun Smile

haha it sucks 2 be old i can have all the fun i want cuz im 11
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:34 am

KingofDeath wrote:OK first I never said he couldnt play games just cuz he was 21. I said that he cant call no one immature for someone to be 21 and play games. yes there are ppl who r 21 and above who still play games and creat games but there r most of them who r still immature.

So, you're saying the adults who play them, make them and such, that most of them are immature. You're starting to get very idiotic. It's their job to do as such, I highly doubt most of them are immature. They're 100 times more mature than 75 percent of this message board and game.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:18 am

Thiamor wrote:
KingofDeath wrote:OK first I never said he couldnt play games just cuz he was 21. I said that he cant call no one immature for someone to be 21 and play games. yes there are ppl who r 21 and above who still play games and creat games but there r most of them who r still immature.

So, you're saying the adults who play them, make them and such, that most of them are immature. You're starting to get very idiotic. It's their job to do as such, I highly doubt most of them are immature. They're 100 times more mature than 75 percent of this message board and game.

OH thia got u there king Razz Razz Razz
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY TO BE A PIXEL ADMIN - Page 2 Empty My Redemption

Post  KingofDeath Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:22 am

I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY TO BE A PIXEL ADMIN - Page 2 P1030514
I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY TO BE A PIXEL ADMIN - Page 2 P1030515

Hope this proves my talents. if not is looking for good tips on ways to improve.

KingofDeath
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  KingofDeath Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:01 pm

Seraphic wrote:Yeah I'd pay 500k for a picture Very Happy

WOW!!!! Thats so cool Thanks A LOT!!!

KingofDeath
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  KingofDeath Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:50 pm

LOL!!!! i gave it a try and i just made these wings LOL XD MY FRIST TIME PIXELING

DARK WINGS XD I PROMISE I WILL PRACTICE SOME MORE ON IT
I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY TO BE A PIXEL ADMIN - Page 2 M110

KingofDeath
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:34 am

[alex] wrote:
KingofDeath wrote:LOL!!!! i gave it a try and i just made these wings LOL XD MY FRIST TIME PIXELING

DARK WINGS XD I PROMISE I WILL PRACTICE SOME MORE ON IT
I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY TO BE A PIXEL ADMIN - Page 2 M110
Nice, it needs shading, and it doesn't like proportional.
try makeing the left side of the wings smaller and put the wings them self lower Smile
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  KingofDeath Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:08 am

try makeing the left side of the wings smaller and put the wings them self lower Smile[/quote]

OK THANKS FOR THE TIPS

KingofDeath
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:05 am

KingofDeath wrote:I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY TO BE A PIXEL ADMIN - Page 2 P1030514
I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY TO BE A PIXEL ADMIN - Page 2 P1030515

Hope this proves my talents. if not is looking for good tips on ways to improve.

The head on him looks like that of what you'd see on the Boondocks.

It's good, I like it, but try to make the head a bit more Bleach like and a little less like the boondocks.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  KingofDeath Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:37 pm

The head on him looks like that of what you'd see on the Boondocks.

It's good, I like it, but try to make the head a bit more Bleach like and a little less like the boondocks.[/quote]

OK thanks for the Tip. I will work on it more.

KingofDeath
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY TO BE A PIXEL ADMIN - Page 2 Empty XD

Post  KingofDeath Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:38 pm

I think i am kinda getting it little by little.

Male D.A.S (Dark Angel Suit/Coat)
I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY TO BE A PIXEL ADMIN - Page 2 Endles10

Female D.A.D (Dark Angel Dress)
I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY TO BE A PIXEL ADMIN - Page 2 Endles11

still taking tips on how to improve.

KingofDeath
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next