Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Alucard.

+14
Demons
tonygalvan
JoshX
WarrLordd
hailz
Thiamor
Badgurly
Xray
jorrit
bescared
Stava
Lexie
Alucard
Vampire
18 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

For Alucard. Empty For Alucard.

Post  Vampire Sat May 22, 2010 8:08 am

Spamming Definition:

Spam is the abuse of electronic messaging systems (including most broadcast media, digital delivery systems) to send unsolicited bulk messages.
To send the same message rapidly.

Admin Rules.

3. No favoring players.

5. No punishing players because of what they wrote over private messages.

6. No helping specific players kill monsters (Without announcing).

Let's see.

I sing songs on global with my sister. and someone was guessing them.
1. Wasn't just me singing.
2. I get muted. so I stop singing.
3. I get jailed, because my mute is up followed by a message saying.
"Ohnoe, what shall you do, my mute is up"
4. Now he threatens about how he hopes I get banned.
5. And he walls me.

As I'm jailed, people come in and talk their minds, while Alucard sits there and offends me, along with other players.

Really, some admin he is.

Previous night.

A new player.
Can't kill an angel with out dying in one hit.
"I'm an Admin - Alucard & Josh, I have every power and you don't. I can warp this person back to angels over 50 times, even though he's dying because of his low level"
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: School Costume (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

For Alucard. Empty Re: For Alucard.

Post  Alucard Sat May 22, 2010 8:52 am

Vampiree wrote:Spamming Definition:

Spam is the abuse of electronic messaging systems (including most broadcast media, digital delivery systems) to send unsolicited bulk messages.

Admin Rules.

3. No favoring players.

Let's see.

I sing songs on global. and people were guessing them.

Previous night.

A new player.
"I'm an Admin - Alucard & Josh, I have every power and you don't. I can warp this person back to angels over 50 times, even though he's dying because of his low level"

Ok since i guess vampire and her sister Badgurly think they have the right to "play admin" and tell me what i can and cant do ill just have to back this all up right here and now. First the night before, about this warping. No rule states you cant warp someone. If they ask its fine, plus vampire asked me herself over 4x to be warped back when she died. (ironic i know) I even warped her against my wil after i had pms about her Trade killing people. Now on to the fact that of the Mute, jail, wall. She started off with badgurly going on and on singing on global, singing non stop after people asked her to stop, (more like stfu) but still. So i told them both to stop (Screenies will show all down below) or ill mute them. They insisted on testing my patience telling me "I cant mute for them singing" and that im abusing my powers because im saying singing is spamming. After like 5mins of arguing with them about it they still had the nerve to go off and sing some more (hence the mute) Then when after her mute was up, she pmed me sayng "Oooh what you do now? my mute is up" So yes i did jail her for that. Only because i sat there and watched her disrespect anyone who asked her to stop singing by calling them names (Miss fatass) is in one of the screenies. After she was jailed, she pmed me telling me im abusing my powers, threatening my job (pretty much harassing me in pms) even after everyone else was trying to tell her that she just wasnt understanding the fact that she broke a rule, she threw "Im going to get you fired" "Im friends with grace" all in my face at end the end to try and scare me or to get her out of trouble or w.e i dont really know. But here is some screenies of it all...

For Alucard. Otelhj
For Alucard. Wtdhmr
For Alucard. 2exlnyw
For Alucard. F2m0b9
For Alucard. 2wpozgl
For Alucard. Htd6jn
For Alucard. 2luxjeb
Alucard
Alucard
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Devil Costume (Male)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie Sat May 22, 2010 8:57 am

Alucard wrote:

Admin Rules.

3. No favoring players.

Let's see.

Previous night.

A new player.

Ok since i guess vampire and her sister Badgurly think they have the right to "play admin" and tell me what i can and cant do ill just have to back this all up right here and now. First the night before, about this warping. No rule states you cant warp someone. If they ask its fine, plus vampire asked me herself over 4x to be warped back when she died. (ironic i know) I even warped her against my wil after i had pms about her Trade killing people. Now on to the fact that of the Mute, jail, wall. She started off with badgurly going on and on singing on global, singing non stop after people asked her to stop, (more like stfu) but still. So i told them both to stop (Screenies will show all down below) or ill mute them. They insisted on testing my patience telling me "I cant mute for them singing" and that im abusing my powers because im saying singing is spamming. After like 5mins of arguing with them about it they still had the nerve to go off and sing some more (hence the mute) Then when after her mute was up, she pmed me sayng "Oooh what you do now? my mute is up" So yes i did jail her for that. Only because i sat there and watched her disrespect anyone who asked her to stop singing by calling them names (Miss fatass) is in one of the screenies. After she was jailed, she pmed me telling me im abusing my powers, threatening my job (pretty much harassing me in pms) even after everyone else was trying to tell her that she just wasnt understanding the fact that she broke a rule, she threw "Im going to get you fired" "Im friends with grace" all in my face at end the end to try and scare me or to get her out of trouble or w.e i dont really know. But here is some screenies of it all...

For Alucard. 2wpozgl
So what you're saying in the screenshot above is that your job is to harrass her once she's been jailed and muted? I've seen other screenies that you did just that to her.
Lexie
Lexie
inlovewithjoey<33

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: School Uniform (Female)
Weapon:: Ban Hammer Ban Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sat May 22, 2010 9:00 am

Okay. let's play that game.
What about these screenies.

For Alucard. 2wm3r69
For Alucard. 152onww
For Alucard. 19oylh
For Alucard. 2dv1xz
For Alucard. Xm25pt
For Alucard. 2evtaut
For Alucard. Bgegie

Last edited by Vampiree on Sat May 22, 2010 9:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Sat May 22, 2010 9:02 am

Vampiree wrote:Okay. let's play that game.

For Alucard. 15hcsxy
For Alucard. 2d0xt1c
For Alucard. 5cm2xu
For Alucard. 2qleohs

How do you read that? Neutral
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  bescared Sat May 22, 2010 9:04 am

Stava wrote:
Vampiree wrote:Okay. let's play that game.

For Alucard. 15hcsxy
For Alucard. 2d0xt1c
For Alucard. 5cm2xu
For Alucard. 2qleohs

How do you read that? Neutral

Haz2squint eyes really close together :3

Edit: Does that second to last screeny have alucard saying "Vampire shook a nude up" xD! wat'd

Last edited by bescared on Sat May 22, 2010 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
bescared
bescared
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Turtle Costume (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Sat May 22, 2010 9:05 am

Lexie wrote:
Alucard wrote:

Admin Rules.

3. No favoring players.

Let's see.

Previous night.

A new player.

For Alucard. 2wpozgl
So what you're saying in the screenshot above is that your job is to harrass her once she's been jailed and muted? I've seen other screenies that you did just that to her.

What harrassed her for telling her to stop telling me how to do my job? What screenies, me saying i hope you get banned for being rude and ignorant, or maybe disrespecting half the EO commuinty. Is that what you mean lexie. Cause it sure sounds like you just dont know the whole story. So please mind your own business, you wernt even there.
Alucard
Alucard
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sat May 22, 2010 9:09 am

Admin Rules.

3. No favoring players.

Let's see.

Previous night.

A new player.

Ok since i guess vampire and her sister Badgurly think they have the right to "play admin" and tell me what i can and cant do ill just have to back this all up right here and now. First the night before, about this warping. No rule states you cant warp someone. If they ask its fine, plus vampire asked me herself over 4x to be warped back when she died. (ironic i know) I even warped her against my wil after i had pms about her Trade killing people. Now on to the fact that of the Mute, jail, wall. She started off with badgurly going on and on singing on global, singing non stop after people asked her to stop, (more like stfu) but still. So i told them both to stop (Screenies will show all down below) or ill mute them(was only me). They insisted on testing my patience telling me "I cant mute for them singing" and that im abusing my powers because im saying singing is spamming. After like 5mins of arguing with them about it they still had the nerve to go off and sing some more (hence the mute) Then when after her mute was up, she pmed me sayng "Oooh what you do now? my mute is up" (I said that on glb. Smile its on the screenie.) So yes i did jail her for that. Only because i sat there and watched her disrespect anyone who asked her to stop singing by calling them names (Miss fatass) is in one of the screenies. After she was jailed, she pmed me telling me im abusing my powers, threatening my job (pretty much harassing me in pms) even after everyone else was trying to tell her that she just wasnt understanding the fact that she broke a rule, she threw "Im going to get you fired" "Im friends with grace" (I said I was going to show grace what happened about Angels, and now. I never said I would get you fired, I said I hope you get fired. where the proof please?)all in my face at end the end to try and scare me or to get her out of trouble or w.e i dont really know. But here is some screenies of it all...

Last edited by Vampiree on Sat May 22, 2010 9:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie Sat May 22, 2010 9:10 am

Alucard wrote:
Lexie wrote:
Alucard wrote:

Admin Rules.

3. No favoring players.

Let's see.

Previous night.

A new player.

For Alucard. 2wpozgl

What harrassed her for telling her to stop telling me how to do my job? What screenies, me saying i hope you get banned for being rude and ignorant, or maybe disrespecting half the EO commuinty. Is that what you mean lexie. Cause it sure sounds like you just dont know the whole story. So please mind your own business, you wernt even there.
Well it's somewhat hard for me to tell the whole story with biased screenies of different people's positions, isn't it?
Oh and it's funny how Amanda was the only one punished. That sure sounds like you're attacking her at every chance you get. Very Happy
Lexie
Lexie
inlovewithjoey<33

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  bescared Sat May 22, 2010 9:18 am

The way i've seen it is alucards been a pretty str8 admin, And Hi Lexie <3 tell joey i said hi too <3 :]
bescared
bescared
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Sat May 22, 2010 9:19 am

Lexie wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Lexie wrote:
Alucard wrote:

Admin Rules.

3. No favoring players.

Let's see.

Previous night.

A new player.

For Alucard. 2wpozgl

Well it's somewhat hard for me to tell the whole story with biased screenies of different people's positions, isn't it?
Oh and it's funny how Amanda was the only one punished. That sure sounds like you're attacking her at every chance you get. Very Happy

Actually sounds like your just friends with someone, thats about it lexie. Btw did you even read what i said? She has been reported For trade killing, and stating stuff with players frequently. So as of this being a what you call "Harrassment case" its not. Its simply her being rude and not following any of the rules brought upon her. So again i say, please get your facts straight.
Alucard
Alucard
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sat May 22, 2010 9:19 am

Also...

My sister can sing and go on and talk to you while I'm walled, about how you harass me and how she told you how to do your job aswell.
but I get punished ONLY.

For Alucard. 122n2ti
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  jorrit Sat May 22, 2010 9:20 am

just mute vamp for 2 weeks and its all fine Smile if she make new acc pem ban for 2 weeks Smile and if she sing again 4 weeks.... "Smile
so i know alucard getting pissed... vamp why you sing on glb why not in eeh gnoll or something nobody see that ... Very Happy
jorrit
jorrit
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Sat May 22, 2010 9:22 am

Vampiree wrote:Also...

My sister can sing and go on and talk to you while I'm walled, about how you harass me and how she told you how to do your job aswell.
but I get punished ONLY.

For Alucard. 122n2ti

Because you continued, you just dont get that do you? You cant understand the fact that you didnt stop. I dont know how else to tell you that.
Alucard
Alucard
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sat May 22, 2010 9:23 am

Alucard wrote:
Lexie wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Lexie wrote:
Alucard wrote:

Admin Rules.

3. No favoring players.

Let's see.

Previous night.

A new player.

For Alucard. 2wpozgl

Actually sounds like your just friends with someone, thats about it lexie. Btw did you even read what i said? She has been reported For trade killing(The kid was level 30 they shouldnt of been in Angels if they' can't survive or yet alone kill the angel. and I didn't trade they got trapped), and stating stuff with players frequently. So as of this being a what you call "Harrassment case" its not. Its simply her being rude and not following any of the rules brought upon her. So again i say, please get your facts straight.
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Sat May 22, 2010 9:24 am

jorrit wrote:just mute vamp for 2 weeks and its all fine Smile if she make new acc pem ban for 2 weeks Smile and if she sing again 4 weeks.... "Smile
so i know alucard getting pissed... vamp why you sing on glb why not in eeh gnoll or something nobody see that ... Very Happy

I'd rather unwall Vampire, since this is all pointless..
But I'd suggest her to try singing irl instead.. Suspect
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sat May 22, 2010 9:24 am

Alucard wrote:
Vampiree wrote:Also...

but I get punished ONLY.

For Alucard. 122n2ti

Because you continued, you just dont get that do you? You cant understand the fact that you didnt stop. I dont know how else to tell you that.
\

LOOK IN THE SCREENIE.
MY GOD DAMN SISTER WAS SINGING TOO. NOT JUST ME.
I STOPPED AFTER YOU MUTED ME.
THEN YOU JAILED ME FOR NO REASON, FOLLOWED BY A WALL.
GET YOUR FACTS FUCKING STRAIGHT.
IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT ROLE OF AN ADMIN.

edit.
WHILE I WAS FUCKING WALLED SHE ALWAYS CONTINUED TO TELL YOU HOW TO DO YOUR JOB.
YET YOU SAT THERE AND DIDNT DO (no swearing).
BUT PUNISH ME.

AND PLAYERS CAME TO JAIL AND STARTED TALKING (no swearing).
YOU AGREED WITH THEM, AND DIDNT TELL THEM TO LEAVE EITHER.

Edit again.

It's funny how you say if unfair that people back me up.
But now you get people to Back you up by telling them to come here and post.

For Alucard. 2zs08hv

and ohai looky.
For Alucard. Ri9s0k

My sister can yell at you. but still. No punisment.

Last edited by Vampiree on Sat May 22, 2010 9:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie Sat May 22, 2010 9:28 am

bescared wrote:The way i've seen it is alucards been a pretty str8 admin, And Hi Lexie <3 tell joey i said hi too <3 :]
Hey Daniel(i think?). [: and sure thing.

Oh and @ what Alucard said. You never denyed my statement. Do you have any actual proof of her trade killing. Like screenies from these players who have reported it? And I, when I was admin atlmost never acted upon harrassment to myself. The ignore feature is for that. Stumpie acted upon harrassment to himself.. and look where that got him.
Lexie
Lexie
inlovewithjoey<33

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie Sat May 22, 2010 9:38 am

Lexie wrote:
bescared wrote:The way i've seen it is alucards been a pretty str8 admin, And Hi Lexie <3 tell joey i said hi too <3 :]

Oh and @ what Alucard said. You never denyed my statement. Do you have any actual proof of her trade killing. Like screenies from these players who have reported it? And I, when I was admin atlmost never acted upon harrassment to myself. The ignore feature is for that. Stumpie acted upon harrassment to himself.. and look where that got him.
Oh and sorry for double-posting, but I don't exactly like your attitude either. I saw screenies of you saying that 'if you guys just understood the fact that im admin and you arnt'. You're acting like you're some 'god' and I don't like that. You're human just like everyone else who plays that game. You shouldn't act like you 'own them'. And the reason I'm sticking up for Amanda is because it'd sound less suss if you just muted, jailed and walled both of them. That'd make more sense. But with you just acting against AMANDA, it sounds like you're personally attacking her, and ofcourse she'd be mad because of that.
Lexie
Lexie
inlovewithjoey<33

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sat May 22, 2010 9:43 am

Lexie wrote:
Lexie wrote:

Oh and sorry for double-posting, but I don't exactly like your attitude either. I saw screenies of you saying that 'if you guys just understood the fact that im admin and you arnt'. You're acting like you're some 'god' and I don't like that. You're human just like everyone else who plays that game. You shouldn't act like you 'own them'. And the reason I'm sticking up for Amanda is because it'd sound less suss if you just muted, jailed and walled both of them. That'd make more sense. But with you just acting against AMANDA, it sounds like you're personally attacking her, and ofcourse she'd be mad because of that.

Thanks.

and yeah.

For Alucard. 29bog87
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  bescared Sat May 22, 2010 9:50 am

Lexie wrote:

Ya iz daniel lolz.
bescared
bescared
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Sat May 22, 2010 9:52 am

Acting like a god eh? Hmm. lexie what are you doing right now? I think people shouldnt contradict themselves. As of attacking her alone, the sister was just fendin for her. She didnt go on as much as she did, and proof of screenies, well you got me there. I didnt punish her for it then cause i had no solid proof just words, so gj lexie again you dont know what your talking about so please stay out of it.
Alucard
Alucard
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sat May 22, 2010 9:54 am

Alucard wrote:Acting like a god eh? Hmm. lexie what are you doing right now? I think people shouldnt contradict themselves. As of attacking her alone, the sister was just fendin for her. She didnt go on as much as she did, and proof of screenies, well you got me there. I didnt punish her for it then cause i had no solid proof just words, so gj lexie again you dont know what your talking about so please stay out of it.

How did she not go on, she attacked at you ABOUT me, and she also sang and did not even get a mute.
this is complete Bullshit, and to fact that I've been like this for 3hrs now. (Jailed/Walled)
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie Sat May 22, 2010 9:57 am

Alucard wrote:Acting like a god eh? Hmm. lexie what are you doing right now? I think people shouldnt contradict themselves. As of attacking her alone, the sister was just fendin for her. She didnt go on as much as she did, and proof of screenies, well you got me there. I didnt punish her for it then cause i had no solid proof just words, so gj lexie again you dont know what your talking about so please stay out of it.
You confuse me. How exactly am I acting like a god? How have I stated 'omg i'm better than other people because i'm ADMIN. oh i'll just go act on how people offend me, rather than using the IGNORE FEATURE that was built for this reason,' like you basically did in the statement I mentioned earlier. I do believe I'm not contradicting myself, as stated before. So please try to use words you actually DO know the meaning for.
God, I thought you were a good admin, but you've got the same attitude to adminship as stumpie, as well as all the other trial admins that got fired; the attitude I hate with a passion. Power-hungry and thinking they're better than everyone else because of their position and what they're able to do.
gg.
Lexie
Lexie
inlovewithjoey<33

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  bescared Sat May 22, 2010 9:58 am

Vampiree wrote:

How did she not go on, she attacked at you ABOUT me, and she also sang and did not even get a mute.
this is complete Bullshit, and to fact that I've been like this for 3hrs now. (Jailed/Walled)

If you had just complied with what an admin was saying, none of this would have happened, i find it slightly pathetic, it wasn't that big of a deal, and all of a sudden its exploded into something serious? People need to get a grip.
bescared
bescared
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down