Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Alucard.

+14
Demons
tonygalvan
JoshX
WarrLordd
hailz
Thiamor
Badgurly
Xray
jorrit
bescared
Stava
Lexie
Alucard
Vampire
18 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

For Alucard. - Page 3 Empty Re: For Alucard.

Post  Vampire Sat May 22, 2010 10:34 am

@Alucard

The fact that I, one player. Can overcome your emotions, doesn't mean another can.
so there might be another problem in the future.
and another and another.

Learn how to take every situation clear.
If you were able to handle situations in the past.
then why didn't you do the same today.

Just saying.
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: School Costume (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Sat May 22, 2010 10:37 am

Vampiree wrote:@Alucard

The fact that I, one player. Can overcome your emotions, doesn't mean another can.
and another and another.

Just saying.

Because you have a been an ongoing problum for sevral people on FE. I wouldnt have gone as far as i did if you just had started with issues today. No insted i here issues about you, and so dosnt half of FE all the time. Thats why i would never go this far on anyone else ever.
Alucard
Alucard
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Devil Costume (Male)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie Sat May 22, 2010 10:38 am

Alucard wrote:
Joey wrote:
Alucard wrote:What did you do on FE when you logged on? Sit there? Do nothing? O you made pixels thats right. You dont know the first thing when it comes to dealing with problums. You are just being judgemental and taking sides.

Actually, you should seriously stop the assumption train right about now. Both Lexie and myself moderated the game long before the trial admin thing came along, so infact, she does know how to deal with players. She went up and beyond her line of work, and what are you doing? Oh yeah, that's right.. jailing someone for asking what you were going to do next. Flexing your "admin muscle" at players when they provoke you just makes you look like you don't have a handle on your emotions. Everyone reading this right now should be asking themselves "do I really want someone that could use their emotions to pass judgment on me and ultimately punish me for actions that didn't deserve it in the first place?" That's the reality that the players of this game face.

tl;dr: bawwww oppression

@Daniel: HI!

Actually. Point of the matter is, im a good admin. Your just seeing 1 problum happen. Sure if i would have ever done anything like this before id say "yeaaa im just being power hungry" but the fact is i havnt. Ive never EVER done anything like this. Btw lets not forgot whos making assumptions here. I think you and lexie just need to stop contradictiing yourselfs.
So now you're saying it's fine if you abuse your powers to act on your emotions against someone JUST because you haven't done so previously? And you still have yet to state how we are contradicting ourselves.
Lexie
Lexie
inlovewithjoey<33

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: School Uniform (Female)
Weapon:: Ban Hammer Ban Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post  bescared Sat May 22, 2010 10:39 am

F5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5, Seriously the amount of people refreshing this topic is unreal.
bescared
bescared
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Turtle Costume (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sat May 22, 2010 10:40 am

Alucard wrote:

and another and another.

Just saying.

Because you have a been an ongoing problum for sevral people on FE. I wouldnt have gone as far as i did if you just had started with issues today. No insted i here issues about you, and so dosnt half of FE all the time. Thats why i would never go this far on anyone else ever.

My FE hours are probably 3x of yours.
I'm on more times than you.
So you can't see what goes on, a lot of people actually like me. Needless to say the people who dislike me, I don't give a (no swearing).
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  bescared Sat May 22, 2010 10:43 am

Vampiree wrote:
Alucard wrote:

and another and another.

Just saying.

So you can't see what goes on, a lot of people actually like me. Needless to say the people who dislike me, I don't give a (no swearing).

What does that have to do w/ the price of eggs?
bescared
bescared
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Sat May 22, 2010 10:45 am

Vampiree wrote:
Alucard wrote:

and another and another.

Just saying.

@Vampiree
Well one thing is, you need to give equal respect towards all players on this game. Even if you don't like them, and even if they don't like you.

You have been pretty disrespectful to people before, which can lead to problems, and then can lead to harassment from either you to another person, or vice-versa. Which is against rules no matter who is involved.

No matter what is said to you, or from you, if you don't like what is said, ignore them.

@ Alucard.
Also I was pretty iffy on using my admin commands. You, even if you don't do it as much, need to try to resolve issues by talking to people more.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sat May 22, 2010 10:45 am

bescared wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
Alucard wrote:

and another and another.

Just saying.

Bescared, please just shut up, Stop trolling.
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sat May 22, 2010 10:47 am

Thiamor wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
Alucard wrote:

and another and another.

Just saying.

@Vampiree
Well one thing is, you need to give equal respect towards all players on this game. Even if you don't like them, and even if they don't like you.

You have been pretty disrespectful to people before, which can lead to problems, and then can lead to harassment from either you to another person, or vice-versa. Which is against rules no matter who is involved.

No matter what is said to you, or from you, if you don't like what is said, ignore them.

@ Alucard.
Also I was pretty iffy on using my admin commands. You, even if you don't do it as much, need to try to resolve issues by talking to people more.

Nowhere in the rules does it say I have to be friends with people I dislike.
I don't talk to those I hate.
So I'm perfectly fine
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Sat May 22, 2010 10:47 am

Lexie wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Joey wrote:
Alucard wrote:What did you do on FE when you logged on? Sit there? Do nothing? O you made pixels thats right. You dont know the first thing when it comes to dealing with problums. You are just being judgemental and taking sides.

Actually, you should seriously stop the assumption train right about now. Both Lexie and myself moderated the game long before the trial admin thing came along, so infact, she does know how to deal with players. She went up and beyond her line of work, and what are you doing? Oh yeah, that's right.. jailing someone for asking what you were going to do next. Flexing your "admin muscle" at players when they provoke you just makes you look like you don't have a handle on your emotions. Everyone reading this right now should be asking themselves "do I really want someone that could use their emotions to pass judgment on me and ultimately punish me for actions that didn't deserve it in the first place?" That's the reality that the players of this game face.

Actually. Point of the matter is, im a good admin. Your just seeing 1 problum happen. Sure if i would have ever done anything like this before id say "yeaaa im just being power hungry" but the fact is i havnt. Ive never EVER done anything like this. Btw lets not forgot whos making assumptions here. I think you and lexie just need to stop contradictiing yourselfs.
So now you're saying it's fine if you abuse your powers to act on your emotions against someone JUST because you haven't done so previously? And you still have yet to state how we are contradicting ourselves.

Well, you guys say im assuming things. What are you guys doing "Your power hungry" "you flex your admin muscle" Thats a pretty big assumption, not even knowing who i am. Plus im not acting on emotions, im acting on facts. If you guys were ever around when i started as trial admin, you would know that im not power hungry. As a matter of fact, you could ask all of FE. Like bescared said. Im a pretty straight guy. She just pushed it to far thats all.
Alucard
Alucard
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Sat May 22, 2010 10:50 am

Vampiree wrote:
Thiamor wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
Alucard wrote:

and another and another.

Just saying.

@Vampiree

@ Alucard.

Nowhere in the rules does it say I have to be friends with people I dislike.
I don't talk to those I hate.
So I'm perfectly fine

Please read it correctly XD

I said respect. You don't have to be friends with people to respect them.
If you talk to someone you don't like, by them first even talking to you, you don't go all rage on them. You should just give respect to EVERYONE equally, then you'd not be pulled into issues as much as you are.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie Sat May 22, 2010 10:52 am

Alucard wrote:
Lexie wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Joey wrote:

Well, you guys say im assuming things. What are you guys doing "Your power hungry" "you flex your admin muscle" Thats a pretty big assumption, not even knowing who i am. Plus im not acting on emotions, im acting on facts. If you guys were ever around when i started as trial admin, you would know that im not power hungry. As a matter of fact, you could ask all of FE. Like bescared said. Im a pretty straight guy. She just pushed it to far thats all.

How so? By saying 'Oooh what you do now?'? How is that assumptions, and you have yet to prove otherwise that you're not acting on your emotions, because that statement she said above clearly doesn't deserve a jail, it just looks like she was trying to piss you off, which it probably did.
Lexie
Lexie
inlovewithjoey<33

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  bescared Sat May 22, 2010 10:52 am

Vampiree wrote:
bescared wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
Alucard wrote:

and another and another.

Just saying.

I'm not trolling, im stating a valid fact, Hours on FE Doesn't make a difference, And i love it because im opposing you, you tell me to leave, But the people opposing alucard, you're happy about, So Stop being stubborn and bias. Because really, your childish attitude is starting to get on my tits. To be blunt.
bescared
bescared
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Sat May 22, 2010 10:58 am

Joey wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Joey wrote:

I couldn't care less about your past credentials, what the fuck does that matter? Stick to the issue instead of using your rebuttal as "am gud admunzs in pass!!!!!!!!!!111" Fact of the matter is, you've clearly abused your power. How have you done so you may be wondering? Based on evidence laid out before me, you gave an unjust jail. This is where I'm taking issue mainly. That's your major short coming here. And what's your justification?

Ive never EVER done anything like this.

You can't say I'm contradicting myself by calling this situation as I see it. And guess what Alucard? If I was still an admin, my opinion would go into the decision that decides what happens to you. So how does that feel for a dose of reality? It's not a "let's all gang up on Alucunt", it's me coming in here and reading every post of this thread, and typing out my take on the situation. There has been no contradiction. I haven't asserted any assumptions here because I can post reference point for point as to why I think what I do.

Your move buck-o.

Congrats, you can curse and use your words harmfully, im so happy to see you have no respect at all for anyone. Stop playing like your anything joey, and as of a decision as what would happen to me? Please, what have i done wrong ive simply done what im supose to do. Get off your high horse and calm down. My move buck -o? lol Thats almost insulting coming from someone who cant talk without raging. As of my using excuses or justifying what i do, its not cause i never ever do anything wrong, its cause "I dont do anything wrong" Thats why. This is all justifed. Like i said to lexie and ill say to you, get your facts straight. She has been an issue for some time now, i honestly think she shoulda been dealt with long ago but sadly i havent been on to catch her in her acts. So hows that Sherlock?
Alucard
Alucard
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sat May 22, 2010 11:05 am

bescared wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
bescared wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
Alucard wrote:

and another and another.

Just saying.

I'm not trolling, im stating a valid fact, Hours on FE Doesn't make a difference, And i love it because im opposing you, you tell me to leave, But the people opposing alucard, you're happy about, So Stop being stubborn and bias. Because really, your childish attitude is starting to get on my tits. To be blunt.

You have nothing to back up Alucard about, you don't know anything about this situation.
So please.
Shut.
The.
(no swearing).
Up.
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  bescared Sat May 22, 2010 11:06 am

Vampiree wrote:
bescared wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
bescared wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
Alucard wrote:

and another and another.

Just saying.

You have nothing to back up Alucard about, you don't know anything about this situation.
So please.
Shut.
The.
(no swearing).
Up.

And i suppose everyone on your side was there too? Yeh thats what i thought.
bescared
bescared
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sat May 22, 2010 11:08 am

bescared wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
bescared wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
bescared wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
Alucard wrote:

and another and another.

Just saying.

So please.
Shut.
The.
(no swearing).
Up.

The people on my side, Badgurly - Was involved.

Lexie and Joey are now bringing up Admin Situations.
Not just what happened.

So leave it alone.
Unless you can relate to Alucard.
Please just go away.

& I don't want people like you coming in here and talking (no swearing).
So either Roefl or Otakulove, Lock this post.
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  bescared Sat May 22, 2010 11:17 am

Vampiree wrote:
bescared wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
bescared wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
bescared wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
Alucard wrote:

and another and another.

Just saying.

So please.
Shut.
The.
(no swearing).
Up.

Not just what happened.

So leave it alone.
Please just go away.

People like me? People who are talking an ounce of sense? Yeh, Facepalm.
bescared
bescared
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  bescared Sat May 22, 2010 11:22 am

Vampiree wrote:
bescared wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
bescared wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
bescared wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
Alucard wrote:

and another and another.

Just saying.

So please.
Shut.
The.
(no swearing).
Up.

Not just what happened.

So leave it alone.
Please just go away.

People like me? People who are talking an ounce of sense? Yeh, Facepalm.
bescared
bescared
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie Sat May 22, 2010 11:26 am

Alucard wrote:
Joey wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Joey wrote:

I couldn't care less about your past credentials, what the fuck does that matter? Stick to the issue instead of using your rebuttal as "am gud admunzs in pass!!!!!!!!!!111" Fact of the matter is, you've clearly abused your power. How have you done so you may be wondering? Based on evidence laid out before me, you gave an unjust jail. This is where I'm taking issue mainly. That's your major short coming here. And what's your justification?

You can't say I'm contradicting myself by calling this situation as I see it. And guess what Alucard? If I was still an admin, my opinion would go into the decision that decides what happens to you. So how does that feel for a dose of reality? It's not a "let's all gang up on Alucunt", it's me coming in here and reading every post of this thread, and typing out my take on the situation. There has been no contradiction. I haven't asserted any assumptions here because I can post reference point for point as to why I think what I do.

Your move buck-o.

Congrats, you can curse and use your words harmfully, im so happy to see you have no respect at all for anyone. Stop playing like your anything joey, and as of a decision as what would happen to me? Please, what have i done wrong ive simply done what im supose to do. Get off your high horse and calm down. My move buck -o? lol Thats almost insulting coming from someone who cant talk without raging. As of my using excuses or justifying what i do, its not cause i never ever do anything wrong, its cause "I dont do anything wrong" Thats why. This is all justifed. Like i said to lexie and ill say to you, get your facts straight. She has been an issue for some time now, i honestly think she shoulda been dealt with long ago but sadly i havent been on to catch her in her acts. So hows that Sherlock?
^-- Hypocrite much. So now you're saying you're running on assumptions as well. Now who's the contradictor. [;
Lexie
Lexie
inlovewithjoey<33

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Sat May 22, 2010 11:29 am

Joey wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Joey wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Joey wrote:

Your move buck-o.

Cool, this post in a nutshell:

"Joey uses cuss words that hurt my feelings. He also has no respect for anyone. He just thinks he's some big tough guy that thinks he's something, but he's really nothing. Just a raging asshole I tell you! Infact, he can't even post without showing emotion! What a pussy! Also you're a contradict-or ahahah pwnt!!!"

Yeah, and before you asked. I skimmed. You're such a hypocrite, it's unbelievable. You yourself are throwing the assumptions around and projecting your idiocy on others, not myself. Anyway I digress..

Earth2Alucard: I'm not raging bro, using a few choice words in my post doesn't equate to raging, I'm sorry to burst your bubble. Contrary to what you think, I'm actually very calm. All that post is doing is attempting to write me off as what I said wasn't true. I'm not going to bother dissecting your babble word for word, but there is 1 bit I'd like to address.

Please, what have i done wrong ive simply done what im supose to do.

Pretty crude grammar, but I'm guessing it roughly translates to this:

"Please. What have I done wrong? I've simply done what I'm supposed to do."

Yes, jailing someone for asking what you were going to do to them next is a very good reason to jail someone. And you're saying I respond with emotion? Please.

random guy: hey alucard ur gay
Attention!! random guy has been removed from the game! -server[banned]
Alucard: ~its a perm ban gaiz xdd

inb4: more hipocrisy and taking things out of context in an attempt to protect your name.

"joey git off ur hi hors adn dun cuss @ mi respkt mah thorities!!11"

Joey say what you will, mock me in anyway you see fit, I just see you as a child trying to be tough. I dont care how old you are you need to grow up. Also, can you not read? I said shes BEEN AN ONGOING PROBLUM. The jail is because i finally realized that she is a problum. Also ive been called names before by random people, i highly doubt i would ban someone for that, BUT since your not on ever to see that, how would you know?! Lol get a grip of reality, i think that statement should be directed back at you, your the one coming in here judging my actions when you dont even know half the story. So you know todays side and have seen todays stuff. What about the other days, past week, month? All the crap i hear about her and issues she causes, what about that? You want to judge based off of todays events then fine, be a hypocrite idc just dont talk to me until you know what your talking about. O yes its so nice to see you again have to try to insult me with spelling. Good to know that the only thing your good as is a Spell check.
Alucard
Alucard
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sat May 22, 2010 11:33 am

Alucard wrote:
Joey wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Joey wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Joey wrote:

Your move buck-o.

"Joey uses cuss words that hurt my feelings. He also has no respect for anyone. He just thinks he's some big tough guy that thinks he's something, but he's really nothing. Just a raging asshole I tell you! Infact, he can't even post without showing emotion! What a pussy! Also you're a contradict-or ahahah pwnt!!!"

Yeah, and before you asked. I skimmed. You're such a hypocrite, it's unbelievable. You yourself are throwing the assumptions around and projecting your idiocy on others, not myself. Anyway I digress..

Earth2Alucard: I'm not raging bro, using a few choice words in my post doesn't equate to raging, I'm sorry to burst your bubble. Contrary to what you think, I'm actually very calm. All that post is doing is attempting to write me off as what I said wasn't true. I'm not going to bother dissecting your babble word for word, but there is 1 bit I'd like to address.

Yes, jailing someone for asking what you were going to do to them next is a very good reason to jail someone. And you're saying I respond with emotion? Please.

inb4: more hipocrisy and taking things out of context in an attempt to protect your name.

Joey say what you will, mock me in anyway you see fit, I just see you as a child trying to be tough. I dont care how old you are you need to grow up. Also, can you not read? I said shes BEEN AN ONGOING PROBLUM. The jail is because i finally realized that she is a problum. Also ive been called names before by random people, i highly doubt i would ban someone for that, BUT since your not on ever to see that, how would you know?! Lol get a grip of reality, i think that statement should be directed back at you, your the one coming in here judging my actions when you dont even know half the story. So you know todays side and have seen todays stuff. What about the other days, past week, month? All the crap i hear about her and issues she causes, what about that? You want to judge based off of todays events then fine, be a hypocrite idc just dont talk to me until you know what your talking about. O yes its so nice to see you again have to try to insult me with spelling. Good to know that the only thing your good as is a Spell check.

What proof do you have that I've been an ONGOING PROBLUM. <--- there's red lines under a misspelled word for a reason.
PROBLEM*****
But anyways..
Yeah, you're rarely on to know if I'm a problem or not.
2 days, yesterday and today is your only proof of me being a problem.

all I do is sit in bank and communicate with people.
O GUIZ. BIG PROBLEMM!
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Sat May 22, 2010 11:39 am

Vampiree wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Joey wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Joey wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Joey wrote:

Your move buck-o.

What proof do you have that I've been an ONGOING PROBLUM. <--- there's red lines under a misspelled word for a reason.
PROBLEM*****
But anyways..
Yeah, you're rarely on to know if I'm a problem or not.
2 days, yesterday and today is your only proof of me being a problem.

all I do is sit in bank and communicate with people.
O GUIZ. BIG PROBLEMM!

I guess your right, i have no screenies or solid proof of it. True on that part, but with the way you act sure makes me belive that its true. I can get 100 pms saying your the meanest person ever and if i were to watch and notice that your not, then id never belive it. Since ive noticed the pms coming in ive kept more of an eye on you, and noticed you are rude and disrespectfull, wich leads me to belive everything said about you. As of being on, im not on for like 8 hours straight, i log on for about an hour then log off, i come and go.
Alucard
Alucard
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie Sat May 22, 2010 11:40 am

Alucard wrote:
Joey wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Joey wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Joey wrote:

Your move buck-o.

Again, stop being a hipocryte. You stated in your previous post that you haven't been on to catch her in the act, so again you use your assumptions from what people have TOLD you to fuel your judgement. You probably haven't seen what she has done in the 'past week, month' because as you previously stated, you haven't actually been ON to catch her.
tl;dr - You're the hypocrite. You should actually THINK before you post, because you're just humiliating yourself.

OH AND why try to get your little followers to post against me backing up Amanda's VALID argument? Scared you'll lose ey?
Don't deny it btw. I saw the screenies.
Lexie
Lexie
inlovewithjoey<33

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Sat May 22, 2010 11:42 am

Lexie wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Joey wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Joey wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Joey wrote:

Your move buck-o.

Again, stop being a hipocryte. You stated in your previous post that you haven't been on to catch her in the act, so again you use your assumptions from what people have TOLD you to fuel your judgement. You probably haven't seen what she has done in the 'past week, month' because as you previously stated, you haven't actually been ON to catch her.
tl;dr - You're the hypocrite. You should actually THINK before you post, because you're just humiliating yourself.

OH AND why try to get your little followers to post against me backing up Amanda's VALID argument? Scared you'll lose ey?
Don't deny it btw. I saw the screenies.

Btw if you saw it youd notice i said "post your opionons" Not post for me. Really, truly, honestly Grow up.
Alucard
Alucard
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum