Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Alucard.

+14
Demons
tonygalvan
JoshX
WarrLordd
hailz
Thiamor
Badgurly
Xray
jorrit
bescared
Stava
Lexie
Alucard
Vampire
18 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

For Alucard. - Page 2 Empty Re: For Alucard.

Post  Vampire Sat May 22, 2010 10:00 am

bescared wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
Alucard wrote:Acting like a god eh? Hmm. lexie what are you doing right now? I think people shouldnt contradict themselves. As of attacking her alone, the sister was just fendin for her. She didnt go on as much as she did, and proof of screenies, well you got me there. I didnt punish her for it then cause i had no solid proof just words, so gj lexie again you dont know what your talking about so please stay out of it.

How did she not go on, she attacked at you ABOUT me, and she also sang and did not even get a mute.
this is complete Bullshit, and to fact that I've been like this for 3hrs now. (Jailed/Walled)

If you had just complied with what an admin was saying, none of this would have happened, i find it slightly pathetic, it wasn't that big of a deal, and all of a sudden its exploded into something serious? People need to get a grip.

You were not involved in this.
So keep your two senses out please.
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: School Costume (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Post  bescared Sat May 22, 2010 10:01 am

Vampiree wrote:
bescared wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
Alucard wrote:Acting like a god eh? Hmm. lexie what are you doing right now? I think people shouldnt contradict themselves. As of attacking her alone, the sister was just fendin for her. She didnt go on as much as she did, and proof of screenies, well you got me there. I didnt punish her for it then cause i had no solid proof just words, so gj lexie again you dont know what your talking about so please stay out of it.

How did she not go on, she attacked at you ABOUT me, and she also sang and did not even get a mute.
this is complete Bullshit, and to fact that I've been like this for 3hrs now. (Jailed/Walled)

If you had just complied with what an admin was saying, none of this would have happened, i find it slightly pathetic, it wasn't that big of a deal, and all of a sudden its exploded into something serious? People need to get a grip.

Its in a report section of a forum, Anyones views and opinions are welcome, i think this Clarifies how childish it really is.
bescared
bescared
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Turtle Costume (Male)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Sat May 22, 2010 10:03 am

Lexie wrote:
You confuse me. How exactly am I acting like a god? How have I stated 'omg i'm better than other people because i'm ADMIN. oh i'll just go act on how people offend me, rather than using the IGNORE FEATURE that was built for this reason,' like you basically did in the statement I mentioned earlier. I do believe I'm not contradicting myself, as stated before. So please try to use words you actually DO know the meaning for.
God, I thought you were a good admin, but you've got the same attitude to adminship as stumpie, as well as all the other trial admins that got fired; the attitude I hate with a passion. Power-hungry and thinking they're better than everyone else because of their position and what they're able to do.
gg.

Lexie, ok here is a good point you need to know. Ive never once done anything like this to anyone. This is the first time ive ever stepped out this far and taken it this far. So for you to judge me on what i do and what i think is complete nonsense. You are acting like you know me. Power hungry hu? yes because im the only one besides maybe hailey who helps people on FE and actually cares about the players. What did you do on FE when you logged on? Sit there? Do nothing? O you made pixels thats right. You dont know the first thing when it comes to dealing with problums. You are just being judgemental and taking sides.
Alucard
Alucard
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Devil Costume (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sat May 22, 2010 10:03 am

bescared wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
bescared wrote:
Vampiree wrote:

Its in a report section of a forum, Anyones views and opinions are welcome, i think this Clarifies how childish it really is.

Then why are you still talking about the situation if it's so childish.
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Sat May 22, 2010 10:05 am

For Alucard. - Page 2 Facepalm

@Alucard Get a grip you retard, I hope you get demoted and burn in hell.

@Amanda You're a good girl, even though I don't know you well, I'm still sticking up for you, it's pathetic what he did. >.<
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Badgurly Sat May 22, 2010 10:06 am

AWEE XRAY i never wanted to post in here BUT AWWWWWWW XRAY THATS SO SWEET STIKING up for my sister!!! Very Happy
Badgurly
Badgurly
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  bescared Sat May 22, 2010 10:07 am

Vampiree wrote:
bescared wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
bescared wrote:
Vampiree wrote:

Then why are you still talking about the situation if it's so childish.

I answered your question, Everyone knows how stubborn you can be. And Xray, Cut the bullshit, seriously.
bescared
bescared
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Sat May 22, 2010 10:08 am

I agree that she should have been punished; as you did your job on that part, but, once a mute is up, it is up. If you felt what she did was so wrong, that she deserved a mute right after the first one, you should have skipped that and went right to a jailing after the first warning. A mute is up when it is up. You don't really have a right to decide 'your mute is up but it should be longer' or whatever it was that you had said. If you did, Ele would have added an option for how long a person should be muted upon the mute.

I'm only judging on that part.

I never did a second mute just because I thought they deserved one much longer than coded in.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  bescared Sat May 22, 2010 10:11 am

Joey wrote:Cool thread.

IKR joey? how're you man ^_^ <3
bescared
bescared
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Sat May 22, 2010 10:12 am

Seriously, Alucard. Get the cock out of your ass and just... no.. just no..
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  hailz Sat May 22, 2010 10:13 am

vampire thinks shes above the rules..heres here on a alt after me jailing her for using hacks
she thinks because shes a friend of graces she can cheat
idc whos friend anyone is rules are rules.......

well yea heres a screenie hopefully its helpful.

For Alucard. - Page 2 Syxnc4
hailz
hailz
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Trench Coat (Female)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Sat May 22, 2010 10:14 am

Xray wrote:Seriously, Alucard. Get the cock out of your ass and just... no.. just no..
Xray this isnt the topic to be posting about how much you hate someone. Just make one if you want to rant on me.
Alucard
Alucard
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie Sat May 22, 2010 10:16 am

Alucard wrote:
Lexie wrote:
You confuse me. How exactly am I acting like a god? How have I stated 'omg i'm better than other people because i'm ADMIN. oh i'll just go act on how people offend me, rather than using the IGNORE FEATURE that was built for this reason,' like you basically did in the statement I mentioned earlier. I do believe I'm not contradicting myself, as stated before. So please try to use words you actually DO know the meaning for.
God, I thought you were a good admin, but you've got the same attitude to adminship as stumpie, as well as all the other trial admins that got fired; the attitude I hate with a passion. Power-hungry and thinking they're better than everyone else because of their position and what they're able to do.
gg.

Lexie, ok here is a good point you need to know. Ive never once done anything like this to anyone. This is the first time ive ever stepped out this far and taken it this far. So for you to judge me on what i do and what i think is complete nonsense. You are acting like you know me. Power hungry hu? yes because im the only one besides maybe hailey who helps people on FE and actually cares about the players. What did you do on FE when you logged on? Sit there? Do nothing? O you made pixels thats right. You dont know the first thing when it comes to dealing with problums. You are just being judgemental and taking sides.

LOL hailey wasn't the best example of that due to the odinex thing or whatever happened. So much for 'helping players' and 'caring about players'.
Oh an don't accuse me for bullshit that you don't even know about, because I was hardly ever on when you were, so you don't have much against me for that statement.And thing is, I did actually help players now and then, except the thing is, I was hired because I PIXELLED. Don't act as you're insulting me because I have more art talent than you, and you were hired simply to MODERATE, not take insults towards you personally and jail someone for saying 'Oooh what you do now?'. Seriously, that's a total abuse of power. She never said anything against you at that point.
I'm taking sides because there's a valid argument on her part. You were abusing your powers to get what you wanted, stating that 'i hope grace bans you,' in one of your screenies to prove what you wanted, as well as other harrasing phrases. You also stated that you wanted her gone over and over, getting other players to join in as well, so isn't that more harrassment than what she said for getting into jail in the first place? May I remind you she only said 'Oooh what you do now?' after her mute to get jailed from the screenies that I've seen anyway.

Last edited by Lexie on Sat May 22, 2010 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Lexie
Lexie
inlovewithjoey<33

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: School Uniform (Female)
Weapon:: Ban Hammer Ban Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Sat May 22, 2010 10:17 am

hailz wrote:vampire thinks shes above the rules..heres here on a alt after me jailing her for using hacks

Well i hope you all now see that she is a problum, and deserved everything that happened. She runs her mouth to all and acts Queen.
Alucard
Alucard
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sat May 22, 2010 10:17 am

hailz wrote:vampire thinks shes above the rules..heres here on a alt after me jailing her for using hacks

On that half.
I never said they were JUST fired because of me.
and Grace knows that.

Undead, Stumpie, sure I got involved at some points I shouldn't have.

But you always 1 attacked me aswell.
Because I got punished for using something that 30 other people were using.
Yet while i argued about it. You sat there and didn't go around and about to do your job and actually catch people.

I never GOT those people fired.
Grace told me that, and I followed what she said..

I just stated that, I'll do whatever it takes to get as much proof as I can get to give Grace of how bad of an Admin you guys really are.

And when you were a player, you were always a huge (no swearing) to both me and some others.

so I don't know why you got the job.
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Sat May 22, 2010 10:18 am

I misread. Small screen = smaller words. Still, what was said after you mentioned that you were shocked still isn't a reason for a second muting.

What she said may have been a bit rude after her mute ran out, but it wasn't second muting-worthy on any level.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sat May 22, 2010 10:20 am

Lexie wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Lexie wrote:
gg.

LOL hailey wasn't the best example of that due to the odinex thing or whatever happened. So much for 'helping players' and 'caring about players'.
Oh an don't accuse me for bullshit that you don't even know about, because I was hardly ever on when you were, so you don't have much against me for that statement.And thing is, I did actually help players now and then, except the thing is, I was hired because I PIXELLED. Don't act as you're insulting me because I have more art talent than you, and you were hired simply to MODERATE, not take insults towards you personally and jail someone for saying 'Oooh what you do now?'. Seriously, that's a total abuse of power. She never said anything against you at that point.
I'm taking sides because there's a valid argument on her part. You were abusing your powers to get what you wanted, stating that 'i hope grace bans you,' in one of your screenies to prove what you wanted, as well as other harrasing phrases. You also stated that you wanted her gone over and over, getting other players to join in as well, so isn't that more harrassment than what she said for getting into jail in the first place? May I remind you she only said 'Oooh what you do now?' after her mute to get jailed from the screenies that I've seen anyway.

Couldn't be any more clear than that.
Thanks.<3
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sat May 22, 2010 10:20 am

Thiamor wrote:I misread. Small screen = smaller words. Still, what was said after you mentioned that you were shocked still isn't a reason for a second muting.

What she said may have been a bit rude after her mute ran out, but it wasn't second muting-worthy on any level.

Wasn't a second mute.

Once my mute was up.

He jailed me.
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Sat May 22, 2010 10:23 am

The reason I'm saying what I say, Alucunt, is not to rant on you, it's because you're a complete and utter idiot and deserve to die slowly and painfully because people hate you. :>
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Sat May 22, 2010 10:26 am

Vampiree wrote:

On that half.
and Grace knows that.

Yet while i argued about it. You sat there and didn't go around and about to do your job and actually catch people.

I just stated that, I'll do whatever it takes to get as much proof as I can get to give Grace of how bad of an Admin you guys really are.

And when you were a player, you were always a huge (no swearing) to both me and some others.

Actually I was going to stick up for you a bit more until that screen-shot and your post replying to it. You don't have to say that they were not fired because of you, but
it's implied directly that you meant that.

There is no other way to mean what you said. 3 Admins getting fired because they've started (no swearing) with you is only able to be taken one way.

There is no explaining that besides trying to say that isn't what you meant. But it is. It's right there. The truth is in the pudding.

Sorry. I'll only stick up for you for being muted a second time, and only for that.

The rest is your own fault. You need to see how, even if you're friends with the big people, no one cares about that. If you do something to break the rules, may it be something small to something big, you'll get punished for it.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Sat May 22, 2010 10:27 am

Know what would save all of this? If she just followed the rules. Hows that?
Alucard
Alucard
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Sat May 22, 2010 10:30 am

Shut up, please. Do all of the players a favor.. and just shut up..
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Sat May 22, 2010 10:30 am

Joey wrote:
Alucard wrote:What did you do on FE when you logged on? Sit there? Do nothing? O you made pixels thats right. You dont know the first thing when it comes to dealing with problums. You are just being judgemental and taking sides.

Actually, you should seriously stop the assumption train right about now. Both Lexie and myself moderated the game long before the trial admin thing came along, so infact, she does know how to deal with players. She went up and beyond her line of work, and what are you doing? Oh yeah, that's right.. jailing someone for asking what you were going to do next. Flexing your "admin muscle" at players when they provoke you just makes you look like you don't have a handle on your emotions. Everyone reading this right now should be asking themselves "do I really want someone that could use their emotions to pass judgment on me and ultimately punish me for actions that didn't deserve it in the first place?" That's the reality that the players of this game face.

tl;dr: bawwww oppression

@Daniel: HI!

Actually. Point of the matter is, im a good admin. Your just seeing 1 problum happen. Sure if i would have ever done anything like this before id say "yeaaa im just being power hungry" but the fact is i havnt. Ive never EVER done anything like this. Btw lets not forgot whos making assumptions here. I think you and lexie just need to stop contradictiing yourselfs.
Alucard
Alucard
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  bescared Sat May 22, 2010 10:31 am

Vampiree wrote:

On that half.
and Grace knows that.

Its pretty clear what you were suggesting in those screenshots vamp.
bescared
bescared
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Sat May 22, 2010 10:31 am

Vampiree wrote:
Thiamor wrote:I misread. Small screen = smaller words. Still, what was said after you mentioned that you were shocked still isn't a reason for a second muting.

Wasn't a second mute.

Once my mute was up.

He jailed me.

Oh, sorry. My mistake. EVERYTHING IS MOVING SO FAAAAST DX
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum